St. Jessica Comments

Jessica is a derivation of Joanna. Joanna was the wife of Chuza, steward of King Herod Antipas, tetrarch of Galilee. She was one of the women who helped provide for Jesus and the Apostles and was one of the three women who discovered the empty tomb of Jesus on the first Easter morning. Her feast day is May 24th. Continue Reading

1. Leeh Lim
    1 day ago

"He died for you" January 28, 2015

The sacredness of his sacrifice made us live again! In that very trial, many adjudged was forlorn and acquitted! Imagine the time called for the guilty souls that will harbor loss, tirednessss and death! But he paved way to stand behind the accusation! Because of Him, we suppose to pay the penalty, was release in the penalty of sin! Besides God's penalty is his cross dying for us! BY His dying blood our names get cleared in that dying cell!
    That is Christ the only man that always die for a unevaluated soul! He came down from heaven to rescue us from that house and living! He shed blood to give us life!

- Bro. Lee; a brother in cause of Christ

2. jess hart
    11 months ago

omg im soo choosin st jessica as my comformation name

3. jessica

my name is jessica too
    i never know that there was a saint named st.jessica
    and i'm doing a project on her because her name is jessica lol

4. jessica

my name is jessica and i'm doing the st.jessica one how can i get more info.

5. stephanie

i like the name jessica and i like the name joanna. my big sisters name is jessica and i have a friend named joanna. thats pretty cool.

6. louise xox

I would like jessica to be my confirmation but not enough info help plz !

7. jessica

omg this so wierd my names jessica my best friends name is joanna and my birthday is im may

8. jessssssssssss

this is me i love it . doing my projet on this.

9. Jessecuhhh

Theres a st. Jessica watt dang i wanted to be the first st. Jessica lol

10. Jessssssss

HAHAHA, look at all these Jessica's that are posting! I'm using St.Jessica for Religion assignment :) Yaay me, x

11. JESSICA

MY NAME JESSICA....I LOVE NAME JESSICA :)

12. SHANNAHXX

WHEN DID SHE LIVE ABD WAS SHE FAMOUS ???????????????????????????????/

13. Gloria Abene

commenting on the name Jessica: I recall reading about Jesus derived from the house of David who was from the "house of Jesse (Jessie)" , the "Tree of Life"....(beautiful name!!!!)

14. jessica

i wanted to know more about st. jessica but shes not really called jessica so im upset that was gonna be my comfeormaiton name so guess im gonna go with angela

15. Mary Jessica

There are too many serendipitous events to think it's by chance. My name is Mary Jessica. My Mom recently passed away and my daughter, Marti Jessica and I picked out a beautiful icon to memorialize my mother. My daughter and I picked out a painting of Jesus with two women at his feet. After we picked it out we found out it is called the myrrhbearers. We chose it because my mom spent her life volunteering and servicing others and felt the figures did so as well. We thought the two women were doing the same. We stumbled acrossed this website doing a school project for my daughters name and found out that the two women in the icon are none the less Mary and Jessica. Life contniues to be a joy filled mystery that is so interconnected at so many levels. I can't even imagen!! Thank you Mom. Thank you Lord.

16. Jessica Maria

Of course my name is Jessica as well! I am so happy that I found this web-site. For years now I have felt left out of All Saints Day celebrations because I didn't have a partron saint. And what do you know after searching for years I found out her feast day is the day I was baptized! God you are Good!!! Very Good!!!

17. Nicole

Hi um I would like to have this name for my conformation but there is hardly ANY information on her. I would just love to have this as my saint name but i cant find anything on her please help......

18. XxDanniiLxX

R Religion inspector sed if we search a name bu put saint b4 it...we shud get a saint wit dat name.

So now, jessica can b my confomation name!!!

LOL!!!

19. Regan

My daughter Jessica is doing her 1st Holy Confermation and that. How do we get more information on St Jessica?

20. bernadette

i love the though of having my name as Jessica for my confirmation saint name
    but there is no information on her :( so how am i to get more information ?