St. John of God Comments

From the time he was eight to the day he died, John followed every impulse of his heart. The challenge for him was to rush to follow the promptings of the Holy Spirit gave him, not his own human temptations. But unlike many who act impulsively, when John made a decision, no matter how quickly, he stuck with it, no matter what the hardship. At eight years old, John heard a visiting priest speak of adventures that were waiting in the age of ... Continue Reading

1. Jo Ann

St. John of God,
    Please heal my loving daughter, Kodi of the terrible illness MS. She is in need of a miracle and a complete recovery from this. She has so much life to live and so many things to do, please allow her to do them.

2. Edie

St. John of God, please help my Sister Maria for she is in the hospital she is critical need blood oxygen levels to come up. I pray to you and The Lord Jesus

3. venessa

St. John of God Please intercead for us please help are unborn babys heart I pray that she does not have a heart defect and is heathy and I have a heathly baby. Amen I pray the whote spots are nothing I pray the ultrasound is normal. Amen

4. Dianna

Pray for me, St. John of God. Pray for me to become a better nurse, to provide the best possible care for my patients. Pray for all who enter our doors, that they find strength and heal. In God's name, amen.

5. nef

St John Of God....Thank you very much for healing my myasthenia Gravis . Continuously pray for me that someday my atrial Septal defect miraculously be healed and as of now,I'm still recuperating from a Respiratory disease be healed soon through your healing powers. Again, Thank you very much St. John Of God ....Amen

6. Alyssa

you are so awesome and holy!

7. Rhonda miller

Dear St. John of God, I pray that you heal Ron Armstrong. He had heart surgery and is not doing well. I pray you hold him in your arms and heal his heart. Amen.

8. Sue

Dear St John, thank you so much for healing my husband's mum so that she can be discharged in a couple of days! Her son also got to see her and talk to her after traveling thousands of miles to be there. Bless you and thank you very much!

9. Sue

Dear St John, I humbly ask for complete healing for my husband's mum, Nancy, who has just been admitted to the critical care unit with fluid in her lungs and a suspected heart attack. Please ease her suffering and heal her so that she can enjoy her life again and get to see her son who is traveling to be by her side. Thank you very much.

10. Ann

Please St. John I need employment immediately so i can pay my bills, also please help me financially

11. Maggie

Saint John of God help me help my best friend Jorge who has just informed me of his long time suffering with a heart murmur. He says he feels like his time on earth is coming to an end. He refuses to fight for his life. Bring some peace into his life. Help me say the right words and do the right things. I'm asking for heart health here. He says he has been told by doctors that there is nothing else they can do for him. He is quite young. He is only 41 yrs old. I am besides myself. Dear John of God please intercede for him to our Lord Jesus Christ, that Jorge may have a long, healthy and prosperous life. That he may be willing to fight for his health. I pray that he starts feeling better at this moment. I pray that he starts taking better care of himself and stops pushing himself so much. I entrust him to you St. John that you may take care of him and his heart and find a cure for him. Please do not let anything happen to him.

Let him understand how much he is loved and wanted around. He wants to continue to live in the past and off of his memories. Please intercede for him to Christ to bring him out of the dark and into the light of Jesus Christ where he belongs.

Dear Jesus I have and am praying morning, night and noon, you have heard my prayers and I thank you for answering them. I have total faith that you will heal him completely both physically and emotionally. Amen.

12. Nanette

St John of God please give your power of the healing hand to Dennie Aymond. That all the pain will be healed by your power and with your love and compassion that he will be returned to good health. AMEN..

13. Gerald

St. John, please intercede for me, and help me with my with my sleep.

14. Elaine

Dear St John of God, Please pray for the healing of Kirsten and Keren and their heart problems. Thank you for your love and intercession. Elaine

15. D. Salinas

My mother needs prayers.
    Her heart problems have almost been fatal several times.
    Please remember my mother in her sufferings. Send prayers and assistance that she may have the strength and perseverance to come through the trials she now has.

16. Evelyn

St John of God please give your power of the healing hand to my nephew Jaime Rodriguez. That all the pain and sadness will be healed by your power. AMEN..

17. Maria

Dear Saint John of God ,

Please pray for Michael Scurti.

Maria

18. Greta

Dear St. John of God, please, please, please help my friend who will undergo heart surgery that could be fatal. We need you to help her, please, you cannot let anything happen to her. Please St. John of heart.

19. Joe O

St. John of God, please watch over my father who was just put into the hospital. We really need him to get better soon and figure out why he is aching so much. With your love and compassion help him and my family get through this and bring my father to good health. Amen.

20. Susan

St. John, please intercede on my behalf and help me through this medical crisis of the heart. I ask for prayers for me and my small children, that the Lord sees fit to keep their mother with them. I put my faith and trust in the Lord and His will, not mine, be done.