St. John of God Comments

From the time he was eight to the day he died, John followed every impulse of his heart. The challenge for him was to rush to follow the promptings of the Holy Spirit gave him, not his own human temptations. But unlike many who act impulsively, when John made a decision, no matter how quickly, he stuck with it, no matter what the hardship. At eight years old, John heard a visiting priest speak of adventures that were waiting in the age of ... Continue Reading

1. Joseph Mathew
    7 months ago

St. John of God, Please pray for us to discern and understand the will of God.

2. Patricia
    7 months ago

Please heal my mother. Help me to see what life is about. Help her to bear this cross. I offer my tears for her. Help them to be a blessing . Amen

3. waithiraa
    7 months ago

St John of God pray for me.

4. sr.fiona
    7 months ago

please pray for my family.

5. Phil Carroll
    8 months ago

Dear St. John of God, patron saint to persons with heart issues, please watch over one of my best and closest of friends, Teresa Puglisi. She is going to have a procedure done in the next couple of days and could use a little help and prayer. This will be her third procedure for the same issue and with prayer and a wee bit o' luck of the Irish, her last one.

Her friend Phil.

6. Give back
    8 months ago

St. John please pray for me and my husband and children, that God should bless us with long life, good health and prosperity. Also may God continually fight all of our battles through Jesus Christ our lord.
    Amen!

7. Morgan
    8 months ago

St. John of God, Thank you for surrounding me and helping me when my mental illness gets to be too much. I know you are here with me and I thank the Lord for putting you on this Earth. Please heal my mental affliction. I pray to you in the name of the most High.

8. Lauren

Please pray for my mother, as she is going through an angiogram in the next day or two. Please let this be a new start for her healthy lifestyle for many many years to come.

9. Mike

Thank you dear saint john of God for making my mother better. Keep her heart strong and healthy. I need her in my life for as long as possible. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

10. Evangelinne

St. John of God. Please pray for those who are sick with cancer and diabetes. Please be their confort and ask Jesus to heal them. You are the intercesor for all of them. Just as Jesus healed the lepers and opened the eyes of the blind. Ask to heal all those who are sick in bed and need prayer. Thank you for hearing our prayers.

11. chet bas

happy feast day St. John of God. Thank you for being our friend

12. christopher

St.John of God please pray for me and my family God Bless us all
    Amen

13. Raj Ambrose

Dear Saint,

Don't you hear the cry of the Church in these trying moments of her history. Rush to her help as you rushed to help everyone who were in need of help without hesitating even for a second. Kindly rush to strengthen and enlighten the Cardinals to listen to the voice of Christ and cries of the faithful so that they choose a holy pope who would listen to the cries of the faithful and reform the church and restore her lost glory. Kindly pray for the Cardinals, Bishops and Priests that they walk the narrow path shown by Christ abandoning the wide path of this world in order to lead and guide the Catholic Church to Glory and Honor through our Lord Jesus Christ who is seated the right hand of power and intercede for us. Amen

14. Joseph Mathew

St. John of God, please pray for me.

15. Nwanne

What a life!

In such a self centered world, can there be saints in our generation?

Saint John of God, pray for our generation.

16. rose

St John man of God, pray for my uncle that he is recognized for his efforts

17. Joe

Holy Spirit, please touch Kodi, Jo Ann's dauther. Touch her with your love. Amen

18. Mona

Please pray for Jacob that he finds peace and the right path, for Michelle that the doctors can slow the progression of her dementia and for all cancer patients that they deal with their disease with grace and dignity. Thank you for everything. Dear Lord, for making me cancer free.

19. louise

I love your story St. John of God, I hope there are many more who follow in your footsteps,
    thank you for praying and interceeding for so many :)

20. Joseph Nikko A. Garcia

Today we celebrate the feast day of St.John of God,he is the patron saint of our village here in the Philippines.Our devotion to him dates back during the Spanish Colonial Period and we are thankful for the miracles we receive through hi intercession.