St. Gabriella Comments

Gabriella is the feminine form of Gabriel. Angels are spirits without bodies, who possess superior intelligence, gigantic strength, and surpassing holiness. They enjoy an intimate relationship to God as His special adopted children, contemplating, loving, and praising Him in heaven. Some of them are frequently sent as messengers to men from on high. The name Gabriel means "man of God," or "God has shown himself mighty." It ... Continue Reading

1. Gabriella Ferrante

This sight helps you a lot with finding names.

2. c.s

Is Gabrielle also a confirmation name?

3. kayleigh

i love this name!!!!!!

4. mich

wow i love saint gabriella i am definetly picking her for my confrimation she is a great person and someone i admire

5. Cancan

I pick this as my saint name. I really like it.

6. Gabriella

Gabriel (Hebrew: גַּבְרִיאֵל, Modern Gavri'el Tiberian Gaḇrîʼēl, God is my strength; Arabic: جبريل, Jibrīl or جبرائيل Jibrāʾīl).

I absolutely love my name and thank you for giving more information on my patron saint. I am currently doing a family tree for my son and wanted to include our baptism&confirmation names ' origins and their respective saints feast days. This site has been most helpful.

God I Blessim Yupela Olgeta.

Tenkyu tru

7. Nozipho

I love this site,i choose Gabriella for my confirmation

8. cassidy

dont answer when she was born and when died

9. Gabriella

My mom always says that she prays to St. Gabriel.

10. Gabriella

I love that name because it is my first name!

11. Ciara

Im pickin Gabriella for my confo name,but is it the same as Gabriel ? Or am I supposed to pick Gabriel ?

12. rachel

I love the name Gabriel and I figured the closest girl name I would get to that is Gabriella. I'm very happy to know that they mean the same thing. But I do have a question. Although I am a girl, am I allowed to pick a male saint name?

13. Claire

hello , i think this wasnt good cuz i was lookin 4 st. gabriellla not gabriel . so yeah ... it kept talking bout gabriel and it was very annoying , thank you .

14. rachel

i think its good but there is little information about the saints. i think more would be better for all of us people to learn more about saints .

15. adrian

to name your girl gabriela or your son gabriel it is a great idea . a child it is the gift from god. welcom your gift with a beautiful name such as gabriela or gabriel

16. Michael

Hi,
    Though you have provided the feminine version of Gabriel... I don't agree with your idea of creating this "feminine arch angel to be one possessing Gabriel's attributes" and celebrating it as a feast-day when it/she never exist(s/ed). I find this bit of information misleading and inconsistent with the Catholic Church. From here on, I doubt your database and have need to cross-reference with other websites regarding this kind of crucial information.
    Regds,
    Michael

17. Michael

Hi,
    Regds,
    Michael

18. gabriella

its the most beautiful name ever

19. Italiano<3333

I pick this as my saint name. I really like it.

20. Analise Rose Mauro

I love the name Gabriella that is why I picked it as my Saint name. Also my best friends middle name is Gabrielle. So me and her traded middle names.