St. John Bosco Comments

What do dreams have to with prayer? Aren't they just random images of our mind? In 1867 Pope Pius IX was upset with John Bosco because he wouldn't take his dreams seriously enough. Nine years earlier when Pope Pius IX met with the future saint who worked with neglected boys, he learned of the dreams that John had been having since the age of nine, dreams that had revealed God's will for John's life. So Pius IX had made a request, "Write down ... Continue Reading

1. John Bosco Ayiredine
    1 week ago

Thank G-d for making my parents choose this great name for me. I new too little about St John Bosco, but reading about his dreams tells me he has something to offer me in that direction. May his soul and spirit be with me to enable me realize my potentials in dreams.From today, I shall write down my dreams especially those with very clear and unforgettable pictures.

St John Bosco, a real friend of the youth and a great saint. Continue to inspire all youth, especially through all named JOHN BOSC! Amen!

2. Joseph Mathew
    6 months ago

St. John Bosco, please remember us in your prayers.

3. Jude Francis
    6 months ago

Celebrating the feast of St. John Bosco is the best moment for the youth to reflect on their individual life in order to see if they are emulating the life style of the Patron Saint.
    He lived his life for the youth and we need to emulate him by touching the life of the less-privilege just as he has set the example.

4. dAVE
    6 months ago

JOHN BOSCO RULES

5. AKOMA JOHN BOSCO
    6 months ago

May ur daily intercession deliver me and my family from the snares of the world and we imitates ur life to others,AMEN

6. alvin

St. John Bosco... Please pray for us...
    Our Our Salesian priest, religious, educators and our young people.
    Amen!

7. Joseph Mathew

St. John Bosco, please pray for me.

8. Nnaji Benjamin

OH! Lord, thank your for giving us, the youths St. Bosco. Father, may you oh Lord by his prayers for us and that of the Holy Catholic church give us grace to searve more faithful as he searved you. Oh St. Bosco, pray for me to the MOST HOLY TRINITY for forgiveness of my sins. Amen

9. Robin Springer

St. Bosco, please pray for the Lord to come into my dreams also & to help me remember and to interpret them correctly. Thank you & rest in peace...
    Robin in San Francisco, CA

10. J

Happy Feast Day! Pray for C & K. Please.

11. Vilma J. Lagdameo

I was wavering in my mission of helping underprivileged boys. It seems a gargantuan task these days to find ways of helping them. My dream is to build a boarding school for boys mostly 'Over the Rhine" here in Cincinnati Ohio to develop future leaders.
    Please pray for me. I am 73 years old but I feel called to use my last years in this world to help these boys
    In Domini et Virgo Maria,
    Vilma Jimenez Lagdameo
    St Peter Claver Latin School for Boys
    Over the Rhine
    Cincinnati, Ohio

12. chet bas

happy feast day St. John Bosco. please help me to become more skilled in working with my hands. thank you

13. christopher

St.John Bosco please pray for me and my family
    God Bless us all
    Amen

14. Marga Rivera

Happy feast day, St. John Bosco!

15. Eric

I was a bit suprised at how they didn't even mention Saint Domonic Savio, whom was a student of Bosco. Saint John Bosco even wrote a book about his life!

16. Ashley jerome

hi there people of christ.

17. Jennifer Gelderbloem

Thank you Lord for giving us Saint Don Bosco. May his prayers for today's misguided youth be heard and may our efforts in teaching of Catechism to the young and the Junior Legion of Mary flourish throughout the world especially Australia - an extremely secular country. All is not lost and we put our faith in one who had to struggle against the odds and overcome the trials that were put before him. Despite it all...PRAISE GOD ... he, a mere mortal like us, is the victor for CHRIST Our LORD. We pray that our prayers, too, would be heard on high through the intercession of St Don Bosco, All the angels and saints and most of all, Our Holy Mother Mary. Amen

18. Robert Delali Kwami Nyaku

Very happy with the article of St. John Bosco father and teacher of the young. My prayer is that I will become like him very soon. Wish I could have his statue around me always to motivate me. God bless St. Don Bosco.
    St Don Bosco, Give me souls!
    St Don Bosco, Give me souls!
    St Don Bosco, Give me soul and take the rest!

Thank u very much.