St. Jane Frances de Chantal Comments

What a way to start a marriage! Jane no sooner arrived at her new home then she discovered she might lose it. Her husband, Christophe, had not only inherited the title of baron but enormous debts as well. But Jane had not come to the marriage empty-handed. She brought with her a deep faith instilled by her father who made daily religious discussion fun, allowing the children to talk about anything -- even controversial topics. She also ... Continue Reading

1. Jane
    8 months ago

I really thank God that there is Jane saint, my namesake you were able to forgive the person who kill your lovely husband oh! What a heart? Please pray for me to learn how to forgive people who have wronged me. I love you!

2. sserembafrank

patron saint of my daughter pray for us

3. Jane

I'm so glad to finally read about Saint Jane. I always have difficulty in forgiving others and even myself. Now I have Saint Jane as inspiration. Thank you.

4. Jane Frances Mberu

I was given the name of this saint at baptism when i was only 2 years old .Am thankful to God because is the first day i have read in full her story .May my Guardian saint intercede for me in all my needs.
    I have struggled with my inability to forgive ...St.Jane Frances pray for me that I may overcome like you did.

5. cavan paul mulvihill

O God, I love Thee not? I would die a thousand times for You if I knew how to raise the dead and give them new life in Christ for there my heart is stayed forever.

6. sr.janecsst

my religious name is jane. i wanted to become like my saint. she is the saint of all the times

7. Simon Antony

Ever since my eldest sister has chosen St. Jane as the patron of both my daughters, the girls are being protected safely in the hands of our holy Saint. Please continue your blessings throughout their lives and their dear & near ones in this life and afterlives.

8. Simon Antony

From the day my eledest sister has chosen St. Jane as the patron of both my daughters, the girls are being protected safely in the hands of our holy Saint. Continue your blessings throughout their lives and their dear & near ones in this life and afterlives.

9. jane wangombe

it is very apt as today i was about to beat someone who hurt me alot bt thank God i refrained. may St Jane pray for me to be slow to anger. AMEN

10. Jane

I love how i have a wonderful name in my name but she is the biggest inspiration of my life. I have learned to forgive the ones that hurt me aned my love ones . May the Lord be with all in there time of need help, sorrow and death. This is for the last soul waiting for that last prayer. may the lord be with you at all times. Amen

11. John

I love reading the saints of the day.They are a great intoduction to a Saint. Then I may go and look for a more inclusive Bio on them St.Jane Frances de Chantel had many challanges and set backs but kept her faith. I really like the part of loseung yourself in the Ocean of God's love like a drop in the ocean. It helped me relise no matter how mant time s a day we may sin continue to lose youself in God's ocean of love.

12. Jane

I felt so Blessed at mass this morning, the Bishop of our Cathedral spoke of
    St. Jane Frances de Chantal and about her life.

13. Fr. Robin Sahaya

A wonderful saint. An example of God's love Charity and face of God. I wish to live like you St. Jane Francese.

14. sr.jeanine c s s t.

i love the Saint with all her special qualities,whose name i bear. thankyou for giving me more informations.

15. kaylene

i love my mum so thats why i chose this saint and my mum loves me

16. Sarah

She is going to be my confirmation name. I know in my heart I have to choose her! :) I know that's cheesy but it's true!

17. TBORRRY

she is an inspiration to me but i would like to know how she died??

18. Jane Wambui

Am greatful to God that there is a saint Jane. I now have a story to tell of my namesake' saint. That we have to loose everything into the inifinite ocean of God. I love you Saint Jane De Chantal.

19. Rachel

I'm doing her for my confermation name

20. teddyBEAR143

i am using her for my saint project. it would be nice to have a little more info please!