St. Zita Comments

St. Zita was born into a poor but holy Christian family. Her older sister became a Cistercian nun and her uncle Graziano was a hermit whom the local people regarded as a saint. Zita herself always tried to do God's will obediently whenever it was pointed out to her by her mother. At the age of twelve Zita became a housekeeper in the house of a rich weaver in Lucca, Italy, eight miles from her home at Monte Sagrati. As things turned out, she ... Continue Reading

1. Jerry agibi

I neva heard of dat name 'Zita' until 2day. Help me 2b faithful in carry out my duties 2 d glory of God. Pray 4 me St. Zita

2. Yvonne

I am looking for a saint name and I am really drawn to this name. I really like what she has done for people and how she always did God's will. I would like to know how to pronounce it though.

3. Marlena Caldwell

I love the story of St. Zita's life. I just happened upon it but my middle daughter's name is Mary Zita. Named after her paternal grandmother whom was named after a nun. I knew of course that Mary is our immaculate Virgin Mother but I didn't know the orgins of the catholic name Zita or even that it was a name of a saint' Now I can tell her story to my little Mary Zita who is in preparation for her first holy communion this year. Thank you and God be with you always.

4. trixie

my gardian angel....

5. Anh K.

St. Zita - I'm choosing a saint name & I really like this name. I love all the work that she has done. She's amazing person. I will have her name as my confirmation name. Thank you St. Zita. May you guide me thru my journey to become a Catholic person. My husband & children are all Catholic & I belong to them. Thank you God & thanks to St. Zita.

6. Joseph Mathew

Dear St.Zita, As you always did God's will, pray for me also to do the same!

7. Elle Smith Fagan

Yes! We all pray to Saint Zita! I was trained in the holiness of the work and it is! We soon become ill if the Domestic things are not kept up and being TRUE about it makes it so much nicer to live! I do not like to talk about my domestic work projects although I am very proud and happy with them - I might lose my grace in heaven, if I do.
    BUT HERE IS A NOTE TO HELP ALL DOMESTIC WORKERS
    When I grew up I was fortunate and rescued injured and abused domestics . I was horrified to learn that even in America , such abuses still happen.

and I LEARNED THIS:
    The law and government and all good communities like to make sure that Domestics world is not a land of NO law and order or safety or goodness...and it still is in places.

Domestics have their full responsibilities and rights to medical and legal care and better checking for the citizenship and drug and other illegal things to protect all involved. If an employer is not nice - there is plenty of discrete help for that , too...If the domestic makes a mistake, there is counseling to help work it all out fairly.

If any of this comes into your life TELL someone - Any person who helps in your town will help you to get the help you need. Most communities have groups for domestics NOT the kind that separates them - but to help them join in and enjoy a better life for themselves and for their children !

Saint Zita, pray for us!

8. Zita M. Jackson

I'm a Zita too and so is my daughter. I knew we were special.

9. LOVEMONSTER

LIKE I LOVE HER SHE IS TRULY AMZING AND LIKE WOW WOOOOOOOOO SHE WAS JUST AMZING SHE HAD TO GO TO GO TO WORK AT EIGHT LIKE MY IM 16 NOW AND ITS HARD BUT I GE THREW IT

10. rubu

she was very helpful, she helped me on my oral report!!!!!!!!

11. Zita

I bear the same name with a saint in heaven

12. sarah

My confirmation name!!! Ill never know, why,as a young girl, I was drawn to this saint. But she put others needs before that of her own. Even if I achieve that only some of the time, that cant be a bad thing.

13. ladybug

shes really cool! i call her...st ziti!

14. Zita

wow, I'm named after a Saint!

15. celestine

is there any saint by name St. ZIZI

16. tituna

she is my favorite I love her

17. A.R.Ranzetta

St Zita is one of my favourites, not least because she is Patron Saint of Lost Keys - and I frequently misplace mine!

18. Brendan

What an amazing saint, doing ordinary everyday things. I would like to know more about her heavenly visions that she experienced.

19. billy

just enough information I need. she sounds like a wonderful saint.

20. brianna

i like this saint i think she will be one of my favorite just because she is the patroness saint of domestic workers, also my father domestic worker soo that make thriller to know the my father has a angle watching over him and i thank st.zita for doing that for me