St. Zita Comments

St. Zita was born into a poor but holy Christian family. Her older sister became a Cistercian nun and her uncle Graziano was a hermit whom the local people regarded as a saint. Zita herself always tried to do God's will obediently whenever it was pointed out to her by her mother. At the age of twelve Zita became a housekeeper in the house of a rich weaver in Lucca, Italy, eight miles from her home at Monte Sagrati. As things turned out, she ... Continue Reading

1. Joseph Mathew

St. Zita, Please do pray for me to lead a life that shall be a comfort and blessing to many.

2. Raj Ambrose

Dear Saint,

We thank and adore our Lord Jesus Christ for giving us this pious and diligent saint in honesty and humility. Kindly bless all the housemaids who are working in different part of the world. Strengthen them to work honestly with respect and obedience to their masters. In a special way I pray for the person who takes care of my wife and children. Grant her good health, joy and happiness. Enable all the masters to treat their maids with dignity and love, especially in the gulf countries. Amen.

3. Calister Chiedu

Lovely St. Zita I love you, This is my First time of hearing your name though i have already choosed my Patron Saint but I am so much impressed to the way of your lives when your are in the world, instantly now my life partner is poor nothing is moving, to the extent that the condition is pulling down more especially in my devotion to God. because there is no money to do my weeding, please help me on behalf of my husband that there will be improvement in his work by bring customer to him so that it will help us do our weeding and and also to build our family. Please intercede for me and my husband that God will have mercy upon us towards our poor devotion to him and forgive us all our sins towards Him. lovely Saint Zita from today upwards I will be invoking you in all my daily prayer. please always pray for me and my entire family. Thank you as you are interceding to me and my family

4. Mona

Please pray for Gwen, Michelle, Jacob and all cancer patients especially the children. Thank you, dear Lord, for making me cancer free.

5. christopher antony

St Zita please pray for me i ask for Gods Blessing i ask God for his help
    please pray for my family and friends
    Amen

6. general unknown anonymous usmc acmf usnf ****

27th april 2013:st zita pray for us!

7. D. M.

St. Zita, this is the first time I have known of you. I am tickled because my nephew's son goes by the name of Zito. He is a youth that desperately needs of spiritual guidance. I place him in your loving hands and intercession. Thank you in advance. Amen

8. Zita Devadasan

What a coincedence ?I am Zita & i always remember her & follow her footsteps

9. Annusree

My mother and I had been asking for St. Zita's intercession for a reliable maid and I have found one. Thank you Lord for answering our prayers through her.

10. paci

ZITA nanjye namenye ibyawe menya ko IMANA itarobanura kubutoni.uruhukire mumahoro.kandi udusabire.

11. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Zita, "a servant is not holy if she is not busy; lazy people of our position is fake holiness.". This saying is very true as far as my life is concerned. Please pray for me.

12. Andrew

This is the first time am stumbling on the true story of st zita which i hear people bear that name. When i was going through the story, something struck my mind and that is love for the poor and those in prison in which christ is trully present there. Oh st zita help me to love the poor around me. As i fall in love with your story, i wish to name one of my daughter after you. I love you st zita.

13. Lisa

St Zita,
    What a relief to find a saint whom I can relate with! Bless the Lord O my soul, praise and exalt Him above all forever!

I will soon be making regular visits to the prison my son got sentenced to.
    And I am a maid.
    St. Zita pray for me that through your intercession and example, I too can make time for Mass everyday, remain devout in my prayers, and become a true reflection of Jesus Christ among all those Divine Providence places in my path, and by the transforming grace of the Eucharist, which is Your body, blood, soul and divinity, I may continue to be transformed, purged, and filled with every spiritual blessing bestowed on me. Pray too that I will cooperate with the Holy Spirit to the Glory of God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
    Amen

14. Abraham

St .Zita , daughter of christ. Pls pray for our sins. Pls be as a guardian to us and to take us to christ.

15. christie

Dear St. Zita, I hear of you today for the first time. I'm happy that God calls people from all stations of life to a life of sanctity and holiness. Please pray for Megelou, the maid who cared for my dying mother, that her visa status may be legalised. Pray too for Hulida that she may return from her holiday and serve my son's family well, and in good health. My dear saint, I ask God's mercy and pardon for all who abused maids in the privacy and secrecy of their own homes. Unfortunately this occurrence is widely happening and goes unnoticed, for the maids are in a vulnerable position. Also, dear St. Zita, pray that all who need help in the care of new born babies. Give me the desire to be prayerful, humble and patient. Amen.

16. Lennie T

A wonderful example of just living a loving ordinary life. She wasn't a nun, didn't do extreme penance, she was a SANE person who did little thoughtful things in a quiet way. Saints are not fanatics who kill you with religion and lots of holy talk and scapulars and medals. Zita could be the girl next door, she radiated JESUS Ordinary life is holy. Like Therese of the Child Jesus.

17. joanne

My wife Zita, may she rest in peace. I just read about Saint Zita. We never knew where the name came from, but we sure know now.

18. leslye

i have choosen st zita for my confirmantion she is amazin nd as well as he clean at da age of 12 i did too nd i still doo i clean my house nd idk how i have da ennegy to do it when other people just sit nd sleep im really happy i choose her

19. Juanita

I have choosen St. Zita as the saint name for my first comunion/babtism. It is so nice to know that there are saints that do ordinary everyday jobs such as what I do and I am a selfemployed house cleaner. I clean up to 4 houses in a day...I always wondered where I got the strength to get through my long hard days. Its because St. Zita is right there praying for me and I hope she continues to do so. Thank you St. Zita for all that you have done and continue to do!

20. seeta silvamma

I love U St.Zita, my saint, really thankful for your life model which inspired me and my family. O my dear saint Zita pray for my scaring attitude and pls fill me the power of the Holy spirit through your intercession. Amen.
    Seeta,Joy,Aaron & Maria