Bl.Teresa of Calcutta Comments

The remarkable woman who would be known as Mother Theresa began life named Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu. Born on August 26, 1910 in Skopje, she was the youngest child born to Nikola and Drane Bojaxhiu, Receiving her First Communion at the age of five, she was confirmed in November 1916. Her father died while she was only eight years old leaving her family in financial straits. Gonxha's religious formation was assisted by the vibrant Jesuit parish of ... Continue Reading

1. Lucy

I Just became a Catholic just over a Year ago but I`ve always have loved Mother Teresa:;) she was and always with be in my Heart. A Loving Kind Nun

2. christie

Dear St.Mother Theresa, pray for us.

3. Jorge Medina

Dear Mother Teresa,
    Thanks for your testimony, I really praise you and God. May we some day meet in his presence!

4. Joseph Mathew

Bl. Mother Teresa, today being your feast day, I prayed for your continued intercession. Thank you very much for remembering us in your prayers.

5. JOACHIM KAUSYA

Blessed Mother Teresa.For sure you were an instrument of Love and humility.Pray for us that me may serve our fellow men and women and neighbours with the same Love you had.Pray for us that we may give all what we have for the needy and all mankind.Pray for us O Loving and caring mother.AMEN.

6. Kokkeragadda.Bhaskara Rao

Dear Mother, St.Teresa of Calcutta! Pl. pray for me for my family and for our country.

7. Joseph Mathew

Dear and beloved Mother Teresa, I saw your loving face, when you visited Cochin duing the final years of your earthly life. Your simple message to all was based on 'Love'; like St. Therese' of Lissieux. Please remember me and pray for my family.

8. chet bas

happy feast day Bl. Mother Teresa. thank you for your sacrifice and charity. thank you for helping my mom and i.

9. IFEE

Dear Mother Teresa of Calcutta, I realy thank God for you life and I beg you to help us pray to God that He may give us the grace to understand when He is calling us and what He want from us and to respond quickly to His call with passion as you did or even do more. ST TERESA OF CALCUTTA, PRAY FOR US!

10. MarieLourdes Martingale

Mother Theresa, am very inspired by your humble life, you lived and how you learned others to have the same kind of life. You had always looked after the poorest people, so will you please pray for me, to enable me to look after the needy young ones.
    will you pray also, for us to continue to receive financial help for children's lunch at school.

11. Anthonia Ugorji

The story of Blessed Theresa of Calcutta is quite motivational and inspiring. Her worked of charity,her life of chastity and poverty brings tears to the eyes.

Lord, give us the strength never to reject anyone the society have rejected, or not to show love to those we ought to, give us strength to emulate the good work of Mother Teresa, in our home, offices, Church, society and world,give us the spirit to yearn for u, to yearn for your love,to thirst for you...........even in our weakness give us strength.

Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta, Pray for us.
    Jesus meek and humble of heart..... Make our heart like unto thine.

12. christopher

blessed st mother teresa no words can say how good you are x
    god bless you god help the poor
    i ask you 2 pray for me and my family amen

13. Kokkeragadda.Henry Bhaskara Rao

Most Dear and great St.Mother Teresa!,I hail you and pray you for your divine nature.Your life is very exemplary and ideal.I feel proud and fortunate to live in your life time and view .Your Charity and service to the' poorest of the poor', around the Globe,spreading over to 123 odd countries with more than 610 foundations is a clear indication of your' burning bright' for the Jesus call "Come be my Light". Please pray for me dear St.Mother, to cultivate the noble quality of' MEEK' in my self and in my neighbours for making the society of your dream. Amen..

14. Michael Varger

Dear Mother Teresa of Calcutta,

Today is Wednesday, 5 September 2012 and it is your Feast Day. I am on a retreat here in the Marian Valley not far from the army base and the township of Canungra is only 15 minutes drive from this (the bush) retreat centre. I came here speciafically for you and this is my gift to you on your Feast Day. I had the great privilege of meeting you and we celebrated the Holy Mass at each others side in the autumn of 1983 in Fitzroy where you opened your first house in Melbourne. I will cherish that memory to my last breath.

This morning I attended the communal rosary in your honour and the Holy Mass celebrated by Fr Anthony and Fr David from Poland. I am looking forward to a hearty lunch at the local pub where I will wash it down with a cold ale. Life is to be celebrated all the time and today I will celebrate life DOUBLY. You made the colour of my life from the moment you embraced me that autumn day in 1983.

I LOVE YOU

15. Cheryl Hamilton

Mother Teresa, in my opinion, was the greatest, most loving, caring woman on earth. Even after her death she is still praised by many. I wish that I could have met her. She was one of a kind.

16. Fred Edward

Please complete the biography on Mother Teresa. She did so much more after joining the Irish convent. Thanks

17. Diane Sylvain

Mother Teresa lived a miracle every day. She has inspired millions. She is a modern day SAINT in every sense of the word. It is time to update her profile to include the fact that she embodied love, compassion and hope through her unconditional love, as she cocreated with God, her world wide charities, starting with one soul that eventually included thousands, in the one of the poorest parts of the world, in the Calcutta slums. She provides inspiration to ALL humanity, and those souls, regardless of race or religion, that are seeking to help and heal the world in fulfilling their own divine potential. Deepak Chopra, a well known new age spiritual teacher and healer, notes that when medical students watched a video of Mother Teresa, their own individual immune systems were actually improved, that is, the students' bodies became better protected, just by viewing Mother Teresa, on screen, in a video (see YouTube Video). Blessings and love and light, and thank you for your website. Namaste. Diane Marie

18. loouise

Is this all you have on Mother Theresa? She did so much and all you mention is that she joined a convent in Ireland. Where are all her works and her world-changing charity?

19. Dave Conca

Mother Teresa has been a huge influence in my life...she was an incredible person. This article is short - there is a great book, "Come be my Light" about how Mother Teresa answered the call to serve the Lord. If you get a chance, read it!!

20. Maryanne H. Leonard

Unless I missed something, Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta is not yet a saint, which I say with all due respect to her as a remarkable human being who is still being considered for sainthood the last I heard. Her life stands as testimony to our most precious Catholic values, which are in stark contrast to the widespread superficiality and sinfulness extolled so broadly in our culture today. She was the type of person who lived her life for love and charity, something we all can emulate in our daily lives.