St. Ava Comments

Ava was the daughter of King Pepin. She was cured of blindness by St. Rainfredis, became a Benedictine nun at Dinart, Hainault, and later was elected Abbess. Her feast day is April 29th. Continue Reading

1. Margie
    7 months ago

Chose this name for my little girls confirmation name but need to know more about her. Also how did she become a saint?.

2. rosie

hi i want this name for my confirmation in may and i would really like more information on the name Ava for a project in school so if u cud get back to me it wud b great!! :-) x

3. Ellen Urben

Hi,

My grandaughter's name is Ava Elizabeth, and I would like to know where I can find a book on her life.

I would appreciate any advice you can give me. Thanking you in advance, and God Bless You.

Grandmom U.

Please do not post this email.

4. lana conte

hi my name lana and i have choosen ava as my conformation name and would like more information on this saint . thank you.

5. JAckie

I did not know about Saint Ava existence until I had a dream on 4/25/12 and that I saw people getting literature about her during a feast. I asked them what was going on? And they said it was the feast of Saint Ava. Literature was being given about the saint by a lady with red hair. As I approached the stairs t receive the literature the lady disappeared and then I saw a status seating diagonally on a chair and changing in rubber materials and asking me if she can help. I responded that I was there to get the literature about Saint Ava. She filled my arms with tone of pamphlets about Saint Ava and I left. I need to know if there is any church in New York celebrating her feast which happened to be in four days from the dream date. Please help.

6. marie

Do we have a church in Queens celebrating the feast of saint Ava? Where is the church located?

7. susy

My daughter would like to know more about this Saint, what she did to become a saint. She is looking for a Saint name for her confirmation. Could you please help?

8. Melinda

I too want to use this name for confirmation! Sadly there isn't enough information for me to do so :( The name is very beautiful and elegant though!!

9. Ava

Need more information for St.ava help me!!

10. Ava<3

Hi! I would like to know more about this Saint because I have that name!!! I think it is very interesting and I would love to find out more about it :)

11. amy

Needs more info! Thanks!

12. Elena

Great information but need more for confirmation<3

13. Keizia

I want to take this name for my Confirmation, but I think I need more information. Ava really suits my full name (Keizia is my screen name) so I really really want it, but I neeed info. Can anyone help?

14. Lucinda

I love this name so much and i want it for my confirmation a lot of my friends are doing it :(...but more info would be great :)

15. eleanor

Shame their isn't more information on her, i'd love this name for my confirmation, more info would really be appreciated, thanks :)

16. Sue Rock

My daughter would like to use St. Ava for her confirmation name, but unfortunately
    not enough information. Would appreciated more information if you have it. Thank you very much!!!

17. Tom

This needs so much more information. Like i am getting my confirmation soon and i need lots of help on this! thanks(:

18. nicole

more information? i need it for my confirmation! thanks

19. dulce

i need more info plz its for my confrimation!.

20. Rachel