St. Germaine Cousin Comments

When Hortense decided to marry Laurent Cousin in Pibrac, France, it was not out of love for his infant daughter. Germaine was everything Hortense despised. Weak and ill, the girl had also been born with a right hand that was deformed and paralyzed. Hortense replaced the love that Germaine has lost when her mother died with cruelty and abuse. Laurent, who had a weak character, pretended not to notice that Germaine had been given so little ... Continue Reading

1. charles struse

I wish there can be more movies made about the lives of these saints!! They can become block busters as in the Passion of Christ, not only because they are true stories but because they are true heroes we can look up to, unlike the Hollywood fantasies made today.

2. erika

Im doing a saint report and this really helped.Wonderful report.

3. Robin

This was one of the best written articles I have read on this site. I never heard of this saint before, and want to get to know her better.

4. Kendrick

I am currently in RCIA right now and I am so inspired by her that I want to choose her as my confirmation Saint. Pray for all the kids out there today Saint Germaine Cousin. Lord hear our prayers.

5. Patrice

As this is my patron saint I pray for those children who suffer daily.

6. uju anastacia

please, pray for me that as i struggle to live a holy live and life of purity, may i never fall by the way side and ,may i carry my friends, siblings and parents & ugochukwu.

7. Carol Benoit

Dear Linda, I pray for you, that God will encourage you and strengthen you and that you will find Him sufficient to get you through this grief and into the future He has planned for you.

8. PAUL YEMBE - CAMEROON

"Praised Be JESUS CHRIST"

Dear Linda Melbourne, I just wanted to console you with the words that OUR LORD, always does things which indeed surpass our human comprehension.
    We always find His Own Mother Deeply Pondering over His Actions and Words. Though St. Germaine's life was uncompromising at her time, now she is Must Rewarded and Exalted. Infact, I came to this website to read her story again for more Encouragement and Fortitude. Like Holy JOB in Scriptures -always Thank and Praise GOD.

"Praised be JESUS CHRIST For Ever More"

9. Linda melbourne

I just lost my 2 children not 1 year apart from each death. July 22, 2007 and July 6, 2008 I try to make make sense out of what has happened to me. I don't know what to think. I have faith that the lord did not take my children but he does take care of them. This I do know.