St. Faustina Kowalska Comments

Saint Faustina was born Helena Kowalska in a small village west of Lodz, Poland on August 25, 1905. She was the third of ten children. When she was almost twenty, she entered the Congregation of the Sisters of Our Lady of Mercy, whose members devote themselves to the care and education of troubled young women. The following year she received her religious habit and was given the name Sister Maria Faustina, to which she added, "of the Most ... Continue Reading

1. George

Everyone read Saint Faustina's diary, its amazing and you will get closer to God, and try to minimize your time in purgatory. God Bless

2. joan dane

thanks St. Faustina..I love you Jesus Christ,you are my God,father,friend,thank you for your heart that full of mercy for us sinners..thanks for the understanding and patience for us,for giving us a chance and for healing us...help Lord Jesus the people of Japan..I love you Lord!!!

3. joan dane

4. Jerome Resurreccion

Thank you Ate Faustina! :)

5. tony

a wonderful saint whome i love

6. Rita

Special Thank You St. Maria Faustina, making me aware my husband and his mistress were spending days & evenings at your Shrine and Red Lion Inn, April 2006. Please Pray for him. Again Thank you.

7. O. J.

Dear St. Faustina, I have come to know you as a friend. I ask you to plead to the Lord for me the prayer I ask of you. In times of doubt, dear friend, implore the Lord's Mercy as you did so often here on earth, that I may remember who I am, and to what His mercy has called me. In times of fear, implore His Mercy that I may ever remember to trust, and trust again, in joy, and in the knowledge that God is preparing me for a beautiful mission. Please pray dear St. Faustina, that I may never forget that the abyss between my Lord and I has been bridged by His tender mercy. He will continue to be faithful and heal me of anything which stands in the way of His Will. My life is in His Hands. Thank you dear friend. Pray with me the prayer Our Lord taught you to spread throughout the world; Jesus, I trust in You! Remind all pilgrims of life that if our trust is great, there is no limit to Jesus' generosity. Amen.

8. Jim Miller, Lay Apostle of Divine Mercy

Since April 18, 1993 I have been very much involved in proclaiming Divine Mercy from Massachusetts to Michgan, Maryland, Ohio on to Ireland and Poland...holding work shops, talks and parish missions as well as being the Coordinator of Divine Mercy on Michigan Catholic Radio for almost 4 years. Jesus signature on the Image of Divine Mercy is, Jesus I Trust in You! If we perform deeds of mercy for others, in prayer, action and word Jesus promised us that He will be there at the hour of our death before His Heavenly Father as a Merciful Savior...not as a Judge. Learn about this great gift Jesus gave us of Divine Mercy as found in the Diary of St Faustina...it will assist you on your Road to Emmaus...your path of Salvation.

9. Rita Kebede

Dear St.Faustina, I never heard of you until 'Handsome' mentioned you to me.Ever since then, you have become my favorite saint. If it wasnt for him, I wouldnt have you.Please pray for him in these difficult times,keep him safe from harm or crazy things that go on in this world.Guide him in the right direction and choices in his life. Amen:-)

10. A.Scicluna

very brief information. It will enrich the site if some of the lord's message are included.
    Thanks and bless

11. Bob

St. Faustina is one of my 20 favourite saints. She is a wonderful helper. I have been praying to her for a good while now and I really admire her. I saw a short play about her on EWTN and I learned more about her. She is very good for doing favors to you if you pray to her. Thank you St. Faustina

12. Amaka

Reading this alone have made me to take s decision today. which is to be in the church by 3pm every day. as long as it's in my power. help me lord. amen.

13. kate fitzsimons

i pray to St Faustina but never knew much about her. thank you for all this information. It has been very helpful .

14. Savannah

This website is awesome and it helps me so much with my weekly saint report. :)

15. yvonne

I was wondering why she was placed on the Index because of thrological errors. Also, I am a devotee of the Sacred Heart. Why another image of Chrit's great mercy and love. I also found her diaries a little more about her than for example those of Saint teresa of Avila and the Little Flower

16. peter kyozira blessing

It's just wonderful and may God bless this good work you people are doing

17. sylva

I realy love ,the prayer of St. Faustina .St. Faustina please pray for us to Lord Jesus To give Peace.Lord Jesus i trust in You.thanks for the articles about Saints

18. Normand Perron

Hello i say a lot of prayers daily such as Jesus i put my trust in you it really lifts me up ,everyday i search on the computer & i always find different things & prayers to help me one i do like very much is Divine Love & much more . a friend in Jesus Norm.

19. Lauren

Thanks for writing this article! I really enjoyed reading it today, Oct.5th, St.Maria Faustina (of the Most Blessed Sacrament)'s feast day.
    She's my confirmation Saint as well! (And a rocking awesome one at that!) I feel like she is always there to talk to, like a big sister. :)
    Happy Feast Day of Sister Faustina everyone! :P
    GB!
    -Lauren

20. dee

This is really great. I am a firm believer of this Devotion to the Divine Mercy. I know that Trusting the Lord of his Powerful Love and Divine Mercy is the most important Motto of mine. I do believe this is working and I just wait for the right time when God will grant me the blessings and favors I have been asking for. Thank you Jesus for giving me the opporutnity to ADORE, PRAISE AND WORHIP you.

AMEN.