St. Faustina Kowalska Comments

Saint Faustina was born Helena Kowalska in a small village west of Lodz, Poland on August 25, 1905. She was the third of ten children. When she was almost twenty, she entered the Congregation of the Sisters of Our Lady of Mercy, whose members devote themselves to the care and education of troubled young women. The following year she received her religious habit and was given the name Sister Maria Faustina, to which she added, "of the Most ... Continue Reading

1. Ah - Moon (Amon) Timan

This has given me useful information in knowing better about Santa Faustina. Initially,
    Santa Faustina background is introduced to us by our local catechist. We are one among other village working groups for the propagation of the catholic church community work and faith in the village of Tabiteuea village, in North Tarawa, Republic of Kiribati. Immediately we unanimously agreed to adopt the name of 'Santa Faustina' as the group's name and to progress, implement and prosper the group's work in resemblance of her great devotion, and much more with a great trust and belief in the signature "Jesus I trust you". I have instances where I offer money worth aud $800+ for the church's fundraising activities and sooner after that i got a refund through other means. My family has gained much inspiration in the use of her name. Therefore we name our 11meter canoe and family home-stay in her name with the intention to spread and advocate her good work. Slowly but surely many local Catholics and Non-Catholics have asked and inquired about the name.

2. Jim

May God keep all who seek Him in His loving care! St. Faustina was the same age as Christ when they both died and fulfilled their love for each other. What a comforting grace I feel from reading St Faustina's Diary. I am not worthy of His commune as He had witn St. Faustina but I will always pray that He will embrace me in my final hour as He has done for all who truely feel and love Him in their lives. "Jesus I Trust in You!!!

3. fr. Arnold AMBE MFORSOH

divine mercy in my soul inspired me to sail through my storms. they are not over yet. i need much light in my soul. pray for me st. faustina.

4. Joseph Mathew

Dear st. Faustina, Please pray form to overcome my inhibitions and to lead a life pleasing to the Lord!

5. Ron Mulvaney

Thanks for being so thorough about St. Faustina.

6. Marcy Smith

In the summer of 2005, as I was leaving a Catholic Family conference, someone handed me a copy of St. Faustina's Diary - for free. At the time I was struggling with bitter resentments I had in the aftermath of my daughter's wedding. About a year later, I picked the Diary up and began to read it, together with a book on "Forgiving," and was able to work through all my emotional distress and forgive those that I blamed for problems of my own making. I slowly began to realize my own grave faults as I read through the entire Diary, slowly, prayerfully, and tearfully. I thank God to this day for that "providential" gift as I left the auditorium that summer evening.

7. shelton

From today I remember St.Faustina whenever I prey.God bless you.

8. ANTHONY ODEYALE

Mercy of God is what the whole human race can not do without.,since I read the book of St.Maria Faustina,I had been experiencing God's Mercy. from Nigeria

9. Rose

What a well researched and detailed article St Faustina must be pleased. She suffered for the sins of abortion on occasions and passed out with the pain. Please join us at the Siege of Jericho a pro life abortion campaign thankyou

10. christie

St. Faustina Kowalska I read with great happiness about your truly humble, sincere and faith-filled life. Sweet saint, you listened to Christ's silent calling in the midst of the noise of people and places. As a young teenager you answered Christ's calling, a personal calling by Christ Himself. You were blessed with visions of Christ and from it we have a constant, steady flow of Christ's mercy. I'm truly happy, with today's readings at Mass. Jonah, though a reluctant prophet was only transformed when he responded to God's mercy. St. Faustina, be our intercessor, intermediary and advocate. I plead to you for Christ's mercy to be granted to all suffering souls. We need Christ's healing of mind and body. We implore His sweet mercy for our daily protection. Spare us from all bodily and spiritual harm. Jesus "King of Diving Mercy" help us to act in such a way that everyone who comes in contact with us would go away joyful. Amen.

11. okoye christian

i am very happy and proud to be a catholic

12. Cecile

Thank you so much for the sufferings that St. Faustina injured just to spread the love and divine mercy of Christ. Amen....

13. nerilyn d hinautan

ST.FAUSTINA THANK YOU FOR YOUR SACRIFICES WHILE YOU WERE ON EARTH.BECAUSE OF THAT OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST BESTOWED ON YOU A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGES OF HIS DIVINE MERCY...AT FIRST I CANNOT UNDERSTAND MY PERSONAL TRIBULATION. BUT WHEN I READ THE BOOKLET OF THE DIVINE MERCY..EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT BECAUSE YOU MAS MABIGAT PA PALA ANG DINARANAS MO KAY SA SA AKIN. RIGHT NOW I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THE CHAPLET OF THE DIVINE MERCY AND ALSO THE NOVENA..THANK YOU. GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, TO THE SON AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT AMEN.

14. Joshua Gowar

St.Faustina Please Pray for me to Have the Lord's Guidance and Provisional Blessing in all that I am to do now. Whether to stay where I am or to go where the Lord desires me to. Please pray for my discernment and wisdom! Thank You and God Bless all of you!

15. Petrus

I was introduced to st. Faustina by an Catholic friend. As I was reading through the home page about the life of her, I can feel a very strong sensation rising throughout all my body. First, I felt the hairs around my face rising, coming down to my body and arms, and lastly the hairs of my feet. they rose up gently and slowly and as I talked to her. I knew that her energy is very strong and as I am typing this I can feel it again. Faustina is one of my dearest sister in Divine Will. I love you sister... Happiness is your throughout the eternity. Come and save us in this End Times that is drawing very near to the end.
    Keep this website alive and keep preaching God's messages....
    We will see Jesus coming in the sky in about 20 - 40 years..... Be good and ready my brothers and sisters of God.

16. paul yashim

st. i need ur prayer in divine mercy for to forgive my sin for, I relay enjoy divine mercy prayer

17. chantal mepoya

thank you for this blessing,to know that whatever we go through there is someone with us. We are not alone, we just have to trust in him....

18. Tom

St Faustina Thank you so much for favor granted You defended my home even though I am a sinner I am now inspired to be more forgiving and loving. Thank you Father for this amazing role model..

19. Margaret Zeslawska-Leaver

My Dear St. Faustina.

I have just returned from Lodz and seen your new statue by the Rynek.
    I took my father who is 88 lat and I pray that through your prayers and help
    that I may be able to take him again next year. His home town.

This Sunday that is your Day of the Divine Mercy, is also the day of the Beatification of Pope Paul 11 from Kakow Poland.

Pray for the world Dear God and give us peace.

20. Gigi Luingini