St. Faustina Kowalska Comments

Saint Faustina was born Helena Kowalska in a small village west of Lodz, Poland on August 25, 1905. She was the third of ten children. When she was almost twenty, she entered the Congregation of the Sisters of Our Lady of Mercy, whose members devote themselves to the care and education of troubled young women. The following year she received her religious habit and was given the name Sister Maria Faustina, to which she added, "of the Most ... Continue Reading

1. Debra

Dearest St. Faustina, thank you for your blessed intercession concerning my recent health crisis. St. Faustina, you said to Maureen Digan "If you ask for my help, I will give it to you." Once again, I ask you to ask the Divine Mercy to consider another special intention--if it is in accordance with His divine will. Thank you, sweet saint, on this your feast day!

2. christopher

god bless you

3. D

Happy Feast Day St. Faustina! Oh, blood and water which gushed forth as a font of Mercy for us, I trust in you!!!

Jesus, I trust in you!!!

St. Faustina, please help me and my kids with our needs which you know of, we ask you this, through Christ, Our Lord. Amen!

4. LM

Saint Faustina, for those who are undeserving. For peace of mind and sense of genuine surrender. I pray to you humbly for my "impossible situation." Whatever the outcome, may I have the strength to carry on. If there is any chance...I pray for conflicts to be worked through if not, for hearts and minds to heal and move on serenely through the grace of God. For this I fervently pray, Amen.

5. chet bas

happy feast day St. Faustina. thank you for being a faithful servant of Jesus

6. Joseph Mathew

St. Faustina, please pray for us to show goodwill to those who trouble us and wound us.

7. JCBears

Thank you for letting me know a guy like me has a shot

8. Lisa

I wish for Saint Faustina to not only be known as the secretary of Jesus' Mercy, but the patron Saint of cooks too, just as the beautiful miracle of the beautiful bunches of red roses appeared in the pot of cooked potatoes (Diary 65), as Jesus changes burdensome tasks into a fragrant offering that rises up to heaven!

9. Catalin

please pray for healing my relationship, it´s long distance now, and he is afraid and confused of it. Make him not to be confused anymore, make him realize how much i love him and make me be loved by him too, take away the pain he has from previous relationships, fill his heart with love and joy to me so we can build a family soon ....make we realize we need each other and be happy together...thanks divine mercy, amen

10. ryan

St. Faustina , the saint of 'Divine Mercy'pray for me. It is only a year that i came to knew about 'The Chaplet of Divine Mercy' prayer and 3'o Clock Hour of Great Mercy. Surely , it is a Hour of great mercy. By this prayer , i have seen so many miracles, not only in my life but of others, as lord himself had said to St. Faustina, 'Immerse yourself in my mercy at the Hour of Divine Mercy at 3 'o Clock', and what you desire shall be granted". ...." O BLOOD AND WATER WHICH GUSHED FORTH FROM THE HEART OF JESUS AS A FOUNT OF MERCY FOR US, I TRUST IN THEE."...

jESUS, Have mercy on me. Jesus I trust in Thee.......

11. emma

i have always thought the image of the divine mercy to be beautiful. a few weeks ago iwas at work where i saw it again with the prayers on the back of it which i have never heard of. sr faustina's story is beautiful and humbling. i pray to her to help me hopefully that my marriage wont end and that my husband comes back to me and his daughters . i also hope to find a copy of her diary to read . may god grant us all mercy and forgive us all in this world which has become ugly with the greed of people in it. god gave us this beautiful place and we have done is ruin it with our ignorance and fear of things or people who are different to us, we should embrace other cultures and learn from them . xx

12. Greg

Thank you very much Saint Faustina.

13. URSULA

st maria fautsina Ithank you for spreading your mercy all over the world I also pray for merc y upon my life and the life of my farmily and grant all our request.

14. Mark D

I am a person very much in need of Our Lord's divine mercy after many many years of disobeying His commandments and seeking pleasure in sins of the flesh and in alcohol abuse. I now wish to place my life in His hands through devotion of the Divine Mercy.

15. JUDE

I am praying to receive divine/special grace present in the delivering power in the most precious blood of my Lord Jesus to be delivered from every evil spirit tormenting my soul and causing misery in my life

Blood of Jesus Christ please rescue me from every unclean spirit

16. Howard

I am very happy that this website exists and provides very good information. I thank you for maintaining it, and also honoring Jesus and Saint Faustina. I have just recently learned about the promise of salvation from praying the Divine Mercy prayer everyday at 3:00 PM, and I love it, along with the Chaplet. Please, Saint Faustina, intercede for me, help me make the right choices in my life and future and please ask Jesus to give me more faith and trust in His Mercy and Compassion.

17. JUDE

Pleading for God divine mercy on my soul,forgiveness of all my sins and asking God to grant me special/divine graces present in the most precious blood of our Lord Jesus Christ to deliver me from Evil/Unclean spirits and bless my prayer request according to his will:

1.Fruit of the womb
    2.Financial Favors to pay off all my debts
    3.Lucrative Job Opportunity
    4.Spiritual growth/favors
    5.Special Request for America Immigrant Visa(Lottery)

I ask this through Christ my Lord

18. Sandra

I have been diagnosed with cancer that may require surgery and treatments. I am seeking prayers to help me get through the forecoming difficult times. I love the Lord and want to live longer to serve Him more than I have. If this is possible. If not, I will go happily home to the Lord. A friend told me about Saint Marie Faustina and her struggles. I have found great strength in reading about her life.

Please pray for me and a speedy recovery. If not a speedy recovery, then a speedy journey home to the Lord to serve him in heaven.

A Child of God

19. sr terry meo sfsc

i LOVE DIVINE MERCY....

20. Judie Wilcox

I feel that St. Faustina interceeded and performed the miracle of life to me. Three weeks ago I suffered an disecting aortic aneurism. My aorta had disected 2 of the three layers of muscle. It was a miracle to both surgeons and my doctor that I lived through it. They say I am meant for something important in my life. I prayed to St. Faustina and said the rosary in my anticipation of certain death. "Jesus, I trust in you" was what I repeated even from the bedroom where this happened, thru the emergency room. I truly believe she was my miracle. I do however, believe my true belief in the rosary I said also helped. My aneurism was 7.5 cm. in the arch of the aorta, my aortic valve was also replaced. I am so thankful for my precious life. I don't know who to tell about this but truly believe in the power of prayer. I think I have truly influenced friends alike of this strength and of her intercession.