St. Faustina Kowalska Comments

Saint Faustina was born Helena Kowalska in a small village west of Lodz, Poland on August 25, 1905. She was the third of ten children. When she was almost twenty, she entered the Congregation of the Sisters of Our Lady of Mercy, whose members devote themselves to the care and education of troubled young women. The following year she received her religious habit and was given the name Sister Maria Faustina, to which she added, "of the Most ... Continue Reading

1. shelja
    7 months ago

Saint Faustina, I seek your intercession to my Lord Jesus Christ along with my prayer to our blessed mother Mary to bless our family ,especially my elder daughter with success in her tenth standard examination , my lord knows my prayer and I desperately desire it be fulfilled ,only if it is my Lords will. Please bless.

2. Junie

Dear brothers and sister i lay here with a overwhelming feeling of love for all the words i have read... St. Faustina pray for me . In Jesus name Amen.

3. Thomas

I recently received and began reading Saint Faustina's diary. It is such an exciting recital of divine mercy that I can only read a page or two at a time, so I have made it part of my daily devotions. I highly recommend this book. Also, I have begun praying the Chaplet of Divine Mercy and encourage everyone to learn and pray this chaplet daily. Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy upon us and upon the whole world.

4. Joseph Mathew

St. Faustina, with your divine intercession, teach me the value of mercy and forgiveness.

5. Nuala

It is only in recent months that I have ever heard of St Faustina. This was as a result of a polish child choosing her for her confirmation name and writing a biography on her. After this happened her name kept cropping up on various ocassions and situations in my life in inspiring ways. Curiosity or divine intervention, led me to want to know more about her and I now find comfort and trust in her mercy that she will interceed for me to ask Jesus for help in my present difficulities. As her feast day draws near, 5th October, I thank God for making her name known to me and to help me to trust in Jesus and to leave it all in his hands. I will make every effort to help spread devotion to her.

6. djj

Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska of the Most Blessed Sacrament: Please intercede on my part in confessing severe atrosities that have kept me from receiving the host or so long. I will put complete trust in the Divine Mercy of Jesus King of Divine Mercy and venerate him throughout the rest of my life and the inspired picture. Mercy and forgiveness unlimited will come from me at all times.

7. clifton

8. Sam

I love St. Faustina, but I do not agree somebody took her describe life from Internet, why?

9. nerilyndhinautan

ST. FAUSTINA KOWALSKA, THANK YOU FOR YOUR POWERFUL INTERCESSION IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW. THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME SPREAD THE DEVOTION OF THE DIVINE MERCY WITH FRIENDS, RELATIVES, DIFFERENT MINISTRY, PEOPLE I MET AND ALSO TO PEOPLE THAT YOU WANT ME MET IN THIS LIFE HERE AND IN THE NEXT; THANK YOU FOR BLESSING US ALL.THANK YOU IN JESUS NAME,THRU HIS HOLY BLOOD, AND BODY, SOUL AND DIVINITY. JESUS, I TRUST IN YOU! ST. FAUSTINA, THANK YOU FOR PRAYING FOR US ALWAYS. LOVE AND MERCY:NERILYN D HINAUTAN(HOPING)

10. Amy

Oh Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the heart of Jesus as a fountain of mercy for us, I trust in you!

Saint Maria Faustina, I have chosen you as my Confirmation name. Please intercede for me through the process of Confirmation. Please help me to become more merciful and help others. Through Christ our Lord, Amen!

11. Deanna

I will be making my confirmation soon, and it has been sort of difficult to find a Saint that I feel suits that purpose-there are so very many to choose from! My fiancee recommended that I choose Saint Faustina because of some of the things that she has done to help others throughout her short life are some of the things he thinks identify with, though I wasn't sure. I did more research on her, and really think that her devotion to being merciful is wonderful. I am trying to be a more forgiving person myself, and though I have a lot to work on, I know that with the guidance of Saint Faustina I with be able to. I also was fortunate enough to obtain a copy of Divine Mercy In My Soul, so I believe it will be a great place to start! Blessings to all and have a wonderful Easter holiday!!!

12. ryan

13. David mulili

St. Faustina you are worth to be called a SAINT! thanks for your intersession on to me ,my family and the entire world. We are very happy for you. Keep on praying for us. Amen.

14. maria ortiz tabone

I have been a catholic all my life. There is so much that we need to be educated about.
    I actually step on the divine mercy leaflet. Pick it up , read it and started my research and devotion.I will spread the word. May God's mercy be on all of us sinners.

15. anna

St. Faustina, I think you are meant to be my confirmation saint. :) please pray for me

16. Samuel n waweru

My Lord Jesus have mercy on our body mind deeds soul which have offended, sinned against You Divine Mercy teach our heart to b merciful to others, trust hope n have faith in ur mercy. St Faustina pray for us.

17. Briana

this so interesting to mw and i really enjoyed reading it.

18. Mark Devereux

Dear St. Faustina, God has given you the gift of dispensing graces wherever and whenever you see fit. Please look after me when I have the tumour removed from my brain. I know everything will be ok if you look after me. Thanks be to God. Your loving Mark

19. mariav

Lord have Mercy on us...clean the wounds in the hearts and the tears that soak every immigrant who enters the US when running away from domestic violence,corruption,poverty and hunger in their Countries of origin...just to find more pain,lack of hope ,self worthiness and confusion when facing persecution without mercy from other Christians.

20. christie

Dear St. Faustina, just at a moment, one hot and dry afternoon, when I was feeling lethargic, I looked up Catholic Online and read about Our beloved Lord Jesus' infinite mercy. I must tell you dear saint that I felt rejuvenated and happy to go on. Please give me great gifts of humility and patience. Help me to be prayerful. May I have a listening ear to the promptings of the Holy Spirit, given to me by those who are near. Amen