St. Francis of Assisi Comments

Founder of the Franciscan Order, born at Assisi in Umbria, in 1181. In 1182, Pietro Bernardone returned from a trip to France to find out his wife had given birth to a son. Far from being excited or apologetic because he'd been gone, Pietro was furious because she'd had his new son baptized Giovanni after John the Baptist. The last thing Pietro wanted in his son was a man of God -- he wanted a man of business, a cloth merchant like he was, and ... Continue Reading

1. Florencia

I was born in October 4th 1981, exactly 800 years after Saint Francis. I have a big statue of him in my apartment.
    Tonight Francis gave me a very important message and answer one of my biggest questions.
    Please have faith, believe, listen and you will see.
    Thank you.
    Peace.

2. Lisa

St Francis, please look over my son's hamster Buddy. He is having tummy troubles, wet tail, is the best & friendliest little hamster, loved so very much and my son's friend. We pray that Buddy makes a speedy recovery. Amen

3. shahidmbrut

please, give me in my account of some pictures and articles of st. francis of assisiThis site is so good and wonderful to get information about St.Francis history

I am inspired by the life of St. Fransis of Asisi. Praise God
    i love you st.francis
    from pakistan,karachi ST.Fransis of Asisi praise GOD
    SFO

4. philipo gunderson

BEAST BEAST I love st.francis of assisi

5. TYler Smith

This website would be great to use for a project on saint francis. :)

6. bob mcsalior

this sight is so great it gave me tons of awnsers

7. Ladybug

i found this very interesting.

8. maison hanby

there is so many words to read but very intrestin lol ''/

9. Solomohn Ennis

Saint Francis, please stand in unity with me as I pray that the Christ will request our Heavenly Father to heal my dog Crophy. Lord, I pray to You in Your son Jesus's name. Amen.

10. kuuniaza

st. francis make me an instrument of your peace

11. Chuy

This is a great imitation of our lord Jesus. Love is the solution for everything in life. Thank you.

12. Madi

saint francis, please pray for my 5 day old lamb who is very weak and small (even for a 5 day old lamb) and in case you need her name, its Lola. thank you and amen

13. anonymous

did he overcome any hardships?

14. Eric

This is a great article. It helped e write my saint letter.

15. Nenita

The story of St. Francis touched my heart so much...its a wonderful story of the manifestation that God is really Great and Wonderful.. Thank you so much St. Francis for all the teachings... of love for everyone. Thank you so much Lord Jesus...and thank you so much for sharing the story of the Saints.

16. norly

i heard a lot about St. Francis but it is only after reading this article that i came to "know" him. thanks for sharing. God bless

17. Christine

I pray that St. Francis bless all the animals and protect them from cruelty and abuse. Randy Griffith, I pray for your beloved Joe, that Joe will be at peace with God and that you will find peace and justice will be served for you and Joe. God Bless You!

18. Bill Clark

If you want to experience a taste of Franciscan life, consider joining the Third Order of Franciscans. We live normally in society, but gather in our joyous spiritual community
    where we can worship, talk of spiritual and daily matters, and form strong, lasting friendships. A Catholic church will be able to give you contact with our order in your area.--Bill

19. joe

Thanks so much hi

20. amal

In this wonderful article I came across two instances.(1)When the saint wanted to meet the pope, he was driven out.I quote "he went straight to Rome to see Pope Innocent III. You can imagine what the pope thought when this beggar approached him! As a matter of fact he threw Francis out. But when he had a dream that this tiny man in rags held up the tilting Lateran basilica, he quickly called Francis back and gave him permission to preach." (2)His mother named him after "John the Baptist" (which his father didn't agree and changed it to" Francesco"). In this days of tribulation to the Catholic church,people like Francis is needed to put a hold on to the tilting Catholic church,and to point out the mistakes and wrong path being preferred even by the clerics,like John the Baptist. Dear St Francis of Assisi, please pray for our Catholic Church.