St. Francis of Assisi Comments

Founder of the Franciscan Order, born at Assisi in Umbria, in 1181. In 1182, Pietro Bernardone returned from a trip to France to find out his wife had given birth to a son. Far from being excited or apologetic because he'd been gone, Pietro was furious because she'd had his new son baptized Giovanni after John the Baptist. The last thing Pietro wanted in his son was a man of God -- he wanted a man of business, a cloth merchant like he was, and ... Continue Reading

1. Tom

Please Saint Francis help my older pets stay healthy and free of pain.. I am worried sick about them all the time and i will be devastated when something happens to them. Please keep them in your prayers. Thank you Tom

2. julius wanjohi

wonderful saint.its good we finally have a pope named Francis.nairobi,kenya.

3. Simone

Thank you St. Francis for your powerful intercession in helping me to pass my medicine finals

4. Bigbubba

I coul not find any miracles attributed to him and his not being a martyr I assume his starting the Franciscan order and its 3 rules are primary to being Sainted along with the stories regarding the animals and preaching peace and love especially to all including plus the attempted conversion of the Sultan.

5. John

Thank you for my wonderful cat's life please pray for him that I miss him.

6. Gary

Saint Francis of Assisi please help the animals that are victims of cruelty in my area.

7. :) JMJ +

This is a very impressive account of St. Francis's life... He is a wonderful saint.
    However, we are not positive Pope Francis I took his name from St. Francis of Assisi.
    He also could have used Francis from St. Francis Xavier. :)
    God Bless!
    :) JMJ +

8. rpgivprgmr

for helping my prayers and my boy Mr. Boots find his way home on the 12th night.
    I love you.
    and Thank You My Lord Jesus,
    Glory To You Lord!

9. Neha

Saint Francs of Assisi plz bless me, help me become as humble as you were and give up my selfish desires and needs!Plz pray for me to the lord, so that I may gain the proper gifts of the Holy Spirit before my confirmation.

10. Lee Warren Lim Pangan

Dear Priests,

As I recollected the sum and psalm issues, I hereby declaw the avenues of Holy Mass!
    Presbyterian gospel is directly conscious wherefore monks has issues with blood as in relatives to create a new ambiance in church. Therefore avenues as gospel since religious architecture and relics of theological historical artifacts and natural texts.
    The Rome was a hindrance since history to build churches. The time must speak that Priests is in a natural form to teach biologies in seminary. I believe for the issue that scientific text is or was or be able to conduct religion as far as a way to natural science in the flexibility of wade science! I congratulate to this point.

Lee Warren Lim Pangan- AirFox

11. bree fondren

january 1,13, i want you to know the lies you told about me were pretty low and crappy how ever they were proven NOT TRUE AND YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY YOU DONT HAVE A LAW SUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in my opion you are liers,so MUCH FOR RELIGION...... FOR A HOSPITAL WHO WANTS TO HELP PEOPLE DID NOT DO WHAT WAS NEEDED INSTEAD YOU TRIED TO CAUSE PROBLEMS WHERE THERE WERENT ANY TO BE NEEDED! I AM A DAMNED GOOD MOTHER AND DONT CARE WHAT YOU OR ANY ONE HAS TO SAY YOUR QUACKS IN MY OPINION !!!!!!!!!!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANY ONE WHO READS THIS TO TAKE YOUR CHILDREN TO THIS GOD AWFUL PLACE

12. Marisa Diliberto

Thank you, St. Francis, for answering my desperate calls while watching my egg bound bird helplessly and hopelessly suffer all Sunday where there was no help available. Thank you for advocating a message to God to keep her strong enough to receive veterinary care first thing Monday morning...please bless the veterinarian who didn't waste an ounce of time...and saved her..thank you for this mini miracle.

13. Nicholas Scardino

I think that priests shouldn't have the option of marriage. I feel that they are models of the church and spritual strength for our women of chastity. I feel they need to be spiritually close to our Lord for enlightenment. Pray for us St. Francis so we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. God Bless you

14. Angie

Thanks for writing this. It helps with my school project. I got an 'A+'!

15. Catholic

Saint Francis, pray for us! Saint Francis, intercede for my family, my aunt and my husband and I. Saint Francis, show us how to love Him more! Saint Francis, pray for us!

16. Tejkumar

Dear St. Francis, on this day of your festival I want to request you to intercede for me in the presence of the Lord that I may be faithful to Him until the end of my life. Help me also to live a live pleasing to God and one day I may join with you in heaven to praise the Lord.

17. The gleam

Happy feast day St.Francis of Assisi ... I just don't really know what it is... Or it's just coincident... Please give me a sign tho.

18. chet bas

happy feast day St. Francis of Assisi. thank you for being a great role model for us

19. Mona

Please pray for Jacob tahat he finds the right path, for his parents that they find the strenght and wisdom to guide him and for all cancer patients that they deal with their disease with grace and dignity. Thank you.

20. Angelo

Today the Church needs another St Francis to rebuild Christs Church. I pray that God sends his presence to the Year of Faith, the commemoration of the 50th anniversary of Vatican Council ll. That St. Francis intercession enlighten all to correctly interpret the Council.