Mary the Blessed Virgin Comments

The Mother, of God, Mother of Jesus, wife of St. Joseph, and the greatest of all Christian saints. The Virgin Mother “was, after her Son, exalted by divine grace above all angels and men”. Mary is venerated with a special cult, called by St. Thomas Aquinas, hyperdulia, as the highest of God’s creatures. The principal events of her life are celebrated as liturgical feasts of the universal Church. Mary’s life and role in the history of ... Continue Reading

1. Jina

The Blessed Virgin does so generously and graciously reveal herself to humans for the sake of our salvation! Just like a good mother, our perfect Mother guides us in a path that leads straight to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. We could never love Mary too much because we'll never love her as much as her Son Jesus did. Love her as deeply as your human heart permits! Hail the Holy Queen!

2. Azu

The angel gabriel announced to mary thus. hail mary, full of GRACE. grace means free and unmerited favour. based on the foregoing, we can deduce whatever we want.

3. Mario

Mother Mary is the mother of God and the mother of us all. She is essential in our life as she mirrors the image of Christ. Christ gives his own mother to us, when he died on the cross, as a role model. She is essential in our journey towards God and will show us what God expects of us. She will guide us and plead for us before myFather in heaven. Her life is a true example of the beauty of a journey with God. She was "highly favoured by God" because of her humility. We are all called by God to be like Him, just as the Virgin Mary was.

4. Kristiine

Mary was not the mother of God. she was the mother of Jesus yes but in the old testement in genisis it does not mention God having a mother! yes Mary was important but Jesus was the main focus! not her! Catholics make such a big deal of her with 'baby' Jesus... her being dominant by far! and at the death of Jesus she is still really important in your eyes! so instead of focusing on Jesus and what he did and how because he died you can walk free in all that was lost in the first sin...the garden of eden. come on please dont focus on rituals and St's days when all God wants is to have a relationship with you!!

5. johnbritto

Thanks friend.I am very happy to hear you say that mary is humble and that much humble she was that Almighty god choose her.God sent angel gabriel to Mary and said highly favoured, the lord is with you(luke1:28).And those who are humble in heart will inherit the kingdom of heaven(Matt 18:4) and no other human is that much humble than mary.Mary said, "Behold, I am the handmaid of the Lord. May it be done to me according to your word." (luke1:38).Mary or any other human do not have to posses any special power to pray for others.we have to pray for each others and by doing so we help ourselves to grow in faith.Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The fervent prayer of a righteous person is very powerful.(james5:16).so we believe that the most highly favoured human being prayer will be answered.Glory to Jesus.

6. genesis

i love this web

7. Arji Benjamin Chinedu

Oh Virgin Mary my Mother, she is the daughter of the Father, Mother of the Son and Spouse of the Holy Spirit.

8. Kat

Interesing-ish... But I was hoping to find more facts for a report on Our Blessed Mother... :I

9. Tia-Mychal

I love love love Mary. My religion project is on her.

10. Sebastian

Mother Mary was only the Mother of Lord Jesus Christ on earth. She was only a vessel for Lord Jesus Christ to be born in this world.She was a humble and good human being, nothing more !!!!

Mary does not have any powers to pray for us nor can she do anything for salvation., She is a human being and not equal to God in any way.

She cannot appear and reveal things. Satan's fallen angels take the form of Mother Mary to deceive people. Do not believe it when Mary appears to you,. It is not Mother Mary. It is a fallen angel (Satan's troup).

We have to respect Mother Mary-thats all. We should not praise her or worship her or ask her to pray for us. She is not having any powers Like our Lord Jesus Christ or Jehovah the Father.

Do not blindly follow what the Popes say !!!! Read the bible and ask for God's guidance to realize the truth !!!!

11. vanessa

mary was the best women eva i loved her so much

12. Temika Hamilton

Hi, These comments are like wow!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it gives me the determination to continue reading about our dear mother.

13. faith

i am doing mary for my confirmation name and she is awesome!

14. Phoebe

I am doing my report on Mary for confirmation.I think she's great.

15. Abuchi Okoye

There can never be any other woman ;lke Mary on earth. Lord, thank you for giving me your own mother as my Mother too.

16. AT- Cebu

I read comments "I wish to Meet her". I have met her this year. Much like many have told of her appearing out of the
    heavens from a bright red sun, so she did to me on a trip to Cebu Philippines.

And very much like many statues, she appeared exposing a very
    large open red heart. And in all the glory and beauty above
    all I have ever seen. She invoked emotion I never experienced.

I felt an indescribable degree of the power of love,

And she said to me in a psychic language, "Open your heart".

I wondered and researched all year about this and I learned
    it is our way to ascension.

So her brief message to me I pass on to you a very important
    message from the heavens!

17. stephanie

hey virgin mary i am doing a saint for my confirmation and i picked you so far i love you

18. yaya

this was very helpful

19. _bhel_

,,,Mary the mother of GOD,,,

20. Lyli

My first name is the name of a flower (Lily) and my middle name is also the name of a flower (Iris). Both are symbols of the Virgin Mary. The Lily symbolizes her purity while the Iris symbolizes just generally The Virgin Mary.