Mary the Blessed Virgin Comments

The Mother, of God, Mother of Jesus, wife of St. Joseph, and the greatest of all Christian saints. The Virgin Mother “was, after her Son, exalted by divine grace above all angels and men”. Mary is venerated with a special cult, called by St. Thomas Aquinas, hyperdulia, as the highest of God’s creatures. The principal events of her life are celebrated as liturgical feasts of the universal Church. Mary’s life and role in the history of ... Continue Reading

1. Alfa

Ammeeee... Please look after next week. I am terrified I really really don't want to resit any of my exams but if I don't get A's then I will have to :(.. Mummy is sooo upset I want to make her happy atleast by giving my grades. I tried sooo much last time but the exams were horribleeeeeeeee.... Please look after mummy and her Job. PLease sent her back to work. Mummy is terrified their going to sack her...Dinto chettan is also in a bad state... Nothing is working out for us at the minute.... I love youuuu... ummaaaa Please pray for my family...

2. Audie

Dear Mother Mary, thank you for your intercessions. My prayers were answered today :-)

3. Kat

Mary is an amazing person. I have a report to do for confirmation that is due in a couple of weeks. I chose Mary as my confirmation name, so my report is on Her. This is a very helpful website. Thank you to the creators of this website and to Mary, Mother of God. I love you Blessed Mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Eustace

Hail mary full of grace, the Lord is with you, blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, jesus, holy mother of God, pray for me through my requests, i pray that you guide me in learning more and getting closer to the good ways of your son Jesus Christ, i pray that all that i have asked for for my son to be in boarding school, to heal me of all my illnesses that i may have and to break all the curses which may be hindering me to the good ways of your son Jesus, please help that the are all destroyed. i pray that wisdom is given to all my children as the go through their education, i also pray that my superiors increase our wages which are small to something that we would just afford as a family. Soon i plan to go for retreat in honor of your family in order to get closer to you and follow the right steps of become best version of myself and relate to my family, my relatives, friends, church and to the nation at large, that you be on my side and show me the way how to, i am just a worthless sinner but i wish to be in your family s kingdom, Please pray for me, i ask all these prayers through you Holy son Jesus Christ. Amen.

5. Eustace

I pray with all my mighty to you the mother of our Lord jesus christ that you may intercede and help my wife jackline get a good job and she is sending her application letter to one of the firms within our locality, Virgin mary you are truly holy,most pure, virgin most powerful, virgin most faithful, queen assumed in heaven, the holy mother of God, pray for jackline that all goes for her as she persues this venture. i ask you through our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
    PRAY FOR US.

6. Rey

Dearest Mother, thank you for letting me pass the interview and be offered the chance to work.

7. Allan Stairs

More than any other subject -- ( aside from one on Jesus ! )-- this one has come home to my heart. It is on my spiritual Mother -- Mary . All those who eventually end up with the Father in His House will also recognize this life of faith as being one of the divine family of Mary by participation--- as saint Peter told us, ( 2nd epist. ch.1 v.4) showing it as a participation in God's own Divinity. (see the Catechisme of the Catholic Church # 460 ).Mary as the Queen of Heaven possesses a greater participation of God's Divinity than any other creature.

8. PH

Dear Mother, thank you for your intercessions. My prayers were answered.. :)

9. BA

Blessed Virgin Mary: Thank you for your intercession and miracles. I found a job recently.

10. nonamehere272

I think that the *Blessed Virgin Mary* was a Real Person and that She was kind and
    sweet to everyone and that people loved her when she was Alive and all the small kids
    Men and Women , young and old loved her very deeply and was well-respected and that
    she was an established lady of her time as well today and tomorrow! So, God Bless the
    Virgin Mary and her Lineage and descendants!~ : ) Good-Bye.!

11. Allan Stairs

I always see the dimension of saint Joseph in the life of Mary as not sufficiently brought out -- As saint John Eudes would say : the created trinity composed of Jesus,Mary and Joseph for God`s Glory is rarely completely manifested. Saint Joseph on this day of Mary`s Conception allows us to see all the moreso how much she is greater than his role as her spouse . He , as saint Bernard said , is the human Father of God ; but Mary is much more : she is God`s human Mother !!

12. adrine

i, believe in God, i believe in the message of the pope and i believe in the Queenship of Virgin Mary. God did not finish speaking in the bible he continue to speak all the time to his people an inspired messages.

13. Michael

Sebastian - You are advocating a Nestorian view. The Nestorian heresy is as follows:

Those who supported the Nestorian heresy considered Mary the Christotokos rather than the Theotokos, and believed that she bore Jesus in human form. Those who consider Mary the Theotokos believe she bore the divine Jesus.

Nestorius and his teachings were eventually condemned as heretical at the First Council of Ephesus in 431 and the Council of Chalcedon in 451.

In other words, friend, the Catholic Church anticipated your argument by more than 1500 years!

There is plenty to criticise the Catholic Church for, but her doctrines and dogmas are very well thought-out, and very well debated, often for hundreds of years before they become doctrine or dogma.

14. Sarah

You can read more on the life of Our Blessed Mother in the book "City of God" by Blessed Mary of Agreda. Mary of Agreda was a mystic from the 16th century. She was shown the entire life of Mary with much input concerning Jesus. Some of the language is a bit flowery, but this book really opened my eyes to just how awesome Mary is and filled in small bits about the Gospels.

She's the one seated at Christ's right hand. In the old testament, David's mother was the queen. She was his advisor and was the intercessor between the people and David. The English translation and Western idea of queen changed the concept. People interpret this part of David's life to be just like Western concepts of royalty. We apply our way of thinking of a queen to the Old Testament, but in actuallity, the queen was the mother of the king, seated at his right hand. Mary is that queen in Heaven.

15. seli

thank you mother mary for being my mother and for all the little miracles in my life.

16. Violet

Why are so many people mad at Mary for being known as the mother of God? It's kinda funny. To me it makes sense though. If you believe in the holy trinity, you believe that God exists as three persons, but is still one God, meaning that God the Son and God the Holy Spirit have exactly the same nature. In other words since Mary gave birth to Jesus, she is technically the mother of God. Anyway, I am going for confirmation soon and was thinking about Mary. She is just so interesting, and mysterious!

17. AG

Thank you Mother Mary for your intercessions through the rosary, especially. :)

18. Alec Joseph Burio

MARY IS NOT THE MOTHER OF GOD, FOR GOD MADE MARY.. AND THAT MEANS MARY IS NOT THE MOTHER OF GOD... FOR GOD IS GOD NO ONE ELSE...IT IS WRITTEN IN THE OLD TESTAMENT AND THE NEW ONES.

19. NWAOBIRI CHIBUZOR

From the early times of Christianity, the Blessed Virgin Mary, because of Her great virtues, Her
    help to the needy, and Her preeminent role in God's plan for the salvation of mankind, held a
    distinct position of admiration and love among Christians.
    The honoring of the Holy Virgin began from the time when the Archangel Gabriel greeted Her
    with the words: “Rejoice, O Blessed One, the Lord is with Thee! Blessed art Thou among
    women!” announcing to Her the mystery of the conception of the Son of God. A few days later
    with the words “Blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb,” the righteous Elizabeth saluted the pure
    Virgin. St. Luke explains in his Gospel that the Holy Spirit revealed to Elizabeth that Mary had
    become the Mother of the Lord, the promised Savior of mankind (Luke 1:28-42).

20. Jina

Mary reveals herself so graciously and generously through apparitions or visions in order to help humanity reach salvation. Like a good mother, our perfect Mother guides us directly to the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus. She did 2000 years ago and still does today. We as a people could never love her too much because we'll never love her as much as her Son Jesus did. Love your Blessed Mother Mary as much as your human heart permits! Hail Holy Queen!