St. Mary Salome Comments

Mother of John, surnamed Mark, who is mentioned in the Acts of the Apostles. Her home in Jerusalem was a gathering place of the Apostles. Peter went to Mary’s home when he was released from prison by King Herod. Continue Reading

1. Allan Stairs

Since many years gone by I have in my heart the desire to see our holy mother the Church canonize &solemnize in the liturgy saint Mary of Bethany, the saint so greatly defended in such a unique way by none other than Jesus Himself ! How this christian I'm sure has influenced so many millions of people to put aside all else so as to give oneself the priority of loving Jesus and listening to Him in a contemplative way . You know no doubt what event in the New Testament I refer to . Would it be possible for you to make an evaluation of themore or less great devotion that catholics have towards her ? Depending upon the results, Rome could give us an evaluation of what the pope thinks about it . If all this comes from the Holy Spirit, saint Mary of Bethany would be a great sign of Jesus' grace of Love through attentive prayer and meditation upon His words .

2. Jessica

I need sum information on St Mary for my confirmation...I chosen her is bc my husband grandma loved her and i grow to love her as well

3. kate_33

,,i loved goddddddddddd

4. Kyra

I have chosen Mary as my Confirmation name but need more information to write a report for my confirmation lessons! :0

5. yesenia

gush i need more info for my report for church!!!!:(

6. dorothy

do you know of a born realized being who was given the name "mother mary"?
    i take it that she was/is amazing healer. please would like to know more
    blessings

7. Ashely

I choose this because my mom's name is Mary And i love her name so yeah peace people :)!!!!!!

8. laura

i need a mary 4 my conformation name and if there was more info i might have picked her but i NEED more info guys!!!!!!

9. Jeff

I can't tell which mary is which?so confusing..........

10. Mic

Plz more info its home wrk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Adriana

Ken, if you are going to choose a saint and are going to choose St Mary because your mum's name is Maria, then just choose St Maria

12. Adriana

I am deciding to choose St Mary as my saint for my confirmation but the information shown above wasn't enough for me to be sure that it is her that i want to choose!! Please give me more information.....

13. Alyssa

14. Ken

I think Mary is saint for my confirmation because my mum name is maria

15. tgftf

a beautiful saint :)

16. chloe

i picked Mary because my nanny name was Mary :) on 14 1 2010

17. katie

i feel that there needs to be a little more information:)

18. hduekschdjd hdueskn

I chose saint Mary because both of my grandmas' names are Mary.

19. Jessica

I'm picking st.Mary for my confirmation because my mum is called Mary and my grandma and some on my cousin's

20. Lcn perera

Mary magdalane is my favorite becoz Bl. Cathrine Emarich said she is the most beautiful saint in heaven after Bl.v.mary