St. Frances of Rome Comments

Frances was born in the city of Rome in 1384 to a wealthy, noble family. From her mother she inherited a quiet manner and a pious devotion to God. From her father, however, she inherited a strong will. She decided at eleven that she knew what God wanted for her -- she was going to be a nun. And that's where her will ran right up against her father's. He told Frances she was far too young to know her mind -- but not too young to be married. ... Continue Reading

1. Lee h. Lim
    2 weeks ago

Word of God =sharing

by: Bro. Lee Lim

My Papa's Love

My earthly father is an earthly gospel! Her loves , create and teaches about God and life.
    Sometimes he cries too! But of my sins I have a heavenly father; Between them is a power that unites and builds a life!

A chancellor's advice - by Lee Lim

Our goals and dreams will never die. Our Father in heaven do not live for earth! But one thing is for sure man is corrupted and our death is compassing! Death teaches us to give importance of
    clear emotions that guard our very life!
    Although we come to the point of admitting sin but we destroy the benefit of forgiving the real truth it becomes an end point to forgive!
    Our message today is a reconciling acquaintance that even if we tare saved; the evidence of
    pouring the gospel is not a dialect to be given an extravagant sorority to raise a dying life unto Christ
    Just as our fathers thought us and as in our Father in heaven is seen in both ways, our marriage between our holy father and our seen father our existence and faith i9n life must be upstanded in the agony of pour faith i9n the Lord! Time and life may pass away but his word does live forever! Thank you and God bless!

2. Joseph Mathew
    7 months ago

St. Frances of Rome, Please remember us in your prayers.

3. Vance
    7 months ago

St. Frances, please pray for the conversion of my family.

4. Trinbagonian
    7 months ago

St. Frances, pray for me.

5. Raj Ambrose

Dear Saint of Rome,

The condition of Rome (Vatican) is the same as in your time ...... disobedient cardinals who have almost forced the Pope to resign. It seems there is a power struggle in the Church as to who would become the next Pope. The militant secular and homosexual forces within and without the church are conspiring to destroy the church by promoting their distorted ideologies like same sex marriage, abortion, contraception, woman priesthood etc. They have created a well nit web which has permeated up to Vatican and trying to take over the church thinking that Christ who established this institution is sleeping, forgetting that the numerous Saints like you produced by this church are constantly praying and protecting her as watchful soldiers day and night. We earnestly pray that these devilish forces be defeated and driven away as Christ drove away the money lenders and sellers from the Jerusalem temple. Dear saint kindly pray that the holy cardinals who are willing to lay down their life for the faith would elect a Holy and Brave Shepherd who will protect the sheep from these wolves. Enlighten the conclave that the Cardinals listen to their conscience rather than the sound and cry of the world outside. We truly hope, we the faithful sheep would soon get a Holy and Hero Pope. Amen

6. Joseph Mathew

St. Frances, Please pray for me to subjugate my will to the will of God.

7. Mona

Please pray for Jacob that he finds peace and the right path, for Michelle that the doctors can slow the progression of her dementia, and for all cancer patients that they deal with their disease with grace and dignity. Thank you dear Lord for making me cancer free.

8. Mike Ramsgard

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Courtney

I had to pick a name for Confirmation and I chose Frances after my dear Grandmother Frances 'Mickey' Foster. But then we had to do a project on our Saint and then I find out her story and it's very inspirational. Thanks so much!

10. Dylan

Your awesome

11. Joseph Mathew

Dear st. Frances of Rome, Please pray for me to subjugate my will to the will of God. Thank You.

12. christie

Dear St. Frances of Rome, I pray commend the soul of Victoria Gonzales to Jesus. May she be received by the angels and saints. May she be forgiven all her sins and now that her earthly strife is over, may she be rewarded with eternal happiness. I pray that all arrangements for the 30th day Mass and celelbrations at home will go smoothly, punctually. May our guests be greeted hospitably and graciously, as you did, dear Saint Frances...more than enough food, drink, etc. Amen.

13. christie

St Frances of Rome, your life is most uplifting for all married women who seek to serve God. Your sufferings were immense, in the loss of your 2 young children to the plague..and your husband and older son having to serve in the war. Though God had chosen you to serve Him fully, I see that you underwent many trials towards answering His call to serve the needy, poor and the abandoned. But more importantly, God gave you His divine Angel and a companion to help support your heavenly call. Pray, dear St. Frances of Rome for all women, that we may be like you...that we may receive wonderful graces and guidance. That all obstacles we face will be tackled by you. For truly, by ourselves we are helpless. Dear St. Frances, help me in my moments of doubt and frustration. Amen.

14. METANOIA

When I pray, I always pray to God. When I need help, I beg people, not God. I ask for help from the living, not the dead. But sometimes when I am in genuine danger I beg for help from the dead, or rather the murdered. They come across for me.

I have heard the voice of the Holy Mother. I am a christian. The vessel of the Lord must be protected.

Lev. Ch. 19 vs 26 - 31

15. Breanna

What a great website now i can finish my projet for school on a saint thank you!

16. ning

help me to pray what God want me to do , I am still discerning what state of life. like st. frances.I have also a desire to be a nun but ,still a hindrance in my life. thanks

17. Ronald Willis

Thank you for my introduction to Frances Of Rome!!!!

18. frances

So close to my heart is St. Frances of Rome. Her story touches me. I am honored to share her name and drive towards God. I pray for her intercession in whatever I am called to do. I know she helped me in her quiet manner when I lost my husband and am forever grateful. St. Frances of Rome, pray for us.

19. Maria

I have just finished reading this, an I was amazed of what the reading meant for me, I had ask GOD, last night to send me a spiritual friend, to help me to continue in my walk with the lord. I miss my friend who showed me what god is in our lifes, but since my move back home I feel that I am loosing my self in this world. I would keep on praying to God thru Saint Frances to send me my friend in GOD.

20. Martin

A tearful story of suffrage and glory. God bless us and St Frances of Rome.

Welcome to Lent 2011.