St. Notburga Comments

Patroness of poor peasants and servants in the Tyrol. Born in Rattenberg, in the Tyrol, she was the daughter of peasants. At eighteen she became a servant in the household of Count Henry of Rattenberg When Notburga repeatedly gave food to the poor, she was dismissed by Count Henry’s wife, Ottilia, and took up a position as a servant to a humble farmer. Meanwhile, Henry suffering a run of misfortune and setbacks, wasted no time restoring Notburga ... Continue Reading

1. Joseph Mathew

St. Notburga, please continue to pray for us.

2. fleet general unknown nameless usnf usmc *****

15th sept 2013:st notburga pray for us.

3. youkokun

Saint Notburga, please pray for my coworker Erlinda and her husband Chris. Because of a stroke two years ago Chris is unable to work, so Erlinda supports the both of them full-time. Please pray that I might be granted grace by the Holy Spirit to be an instrument of loving charity in their continued difficult time, as you were, and that they never lose hope in the Lord. Amen.

4. robertburford

Dear Saint Notburga,,I am not praying for wealth. We both know our true treasures are in heaven. I do not pray to be rich but enough to take care of my family without worry.

5. Shadare Philip

St. Notburga, I implore your intercession for all the poor suffering violence! Thank You

6. Steve

St. Notburga, I ask for your prayers and pray for me. Thank you.

7. Doris

Dear St. Notburga, I implore for your intercession to help our poor people in the Philippines and eliminate if not lessen the corruption in the government in order to alleviate the country's economy and for the Filipinos to have enough basic necessities. Poeple resolve to crime because of poverty. In Jesus Name, thank you.

8. Cathleen Smith

Please pray for my family-my daughter who has been in a coma for 7 weeks, my grandson Michael who has DSRCT a very rare and agressive form of cancer. for my grandson who just graduated from high school but is disabled and for the graces to offer up the pain I am in for whatever good it might do-Thank You Nothurga

9. Joseph Mathew

St Notburga, Thank you for Your intercession and prayers. Please continue to pray for me to discern the will of God in whatever I do.

10. christopher antony

Saint Notburga i belive in you wat you done for the poor was very good
    not many would of give up there post but you did god bless you
    i ask you 2 help me and my family
    Amen

11. Paul

Thank you, I enjoy reading about these saints. They provide us with inspiration.
    I was particularly excited today to see the heading 1265 - 1313.
    I always feel that the estimated dates of a saint's life adds historical content to their lives For Example did they live during the reformation, crusades, WW1 or whatever.
    I also find it interesting to see the number of years that the saint was a bishop, missionary etc.
    Some of the saints achieved a great deal during relatively short lives.
    We are indeed blessed to have so many great saints.

12. Lance Kevin C. Quinto

I hope that if I pray to St. Notburga, she will answer all my prayers for our present condition and to the condition of my fellow relatives who were suffering today of so much poverty. So she is needed today especially there is a crisis in other countries.

13. Joseph Mathew

St. Notburga, Please pray for me!

14. andre

To thee, my loving Saint Notburga, intercede for all of us who seek the immense love of God for the future of our own children and the children of parents who never gave up praying that someday our children will live a blessed and prayerful future--always surrounded by the unfailing mercy and compassion of God, His abundant miraculous graces and blessing upon them throughout their lives, Amen.

15. Elle Smith Fagan

I never miss Saint for the Day but I am for hire, to spruce up the research/details in general. Almost every one is "off" on one point or other. I enjoyed a Catholic education, and such sloppy work was never ok - the conscientious application to the "Pursuit of Excellence" "Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam" being the thing. Please try. And in the meantime, I hope to enjoy Saints & Angels as I can.

16. Ciara

Today my husband needs strength and so I pray to you to help him through the day. Then walk with him for the coming weeks as he struggles. thank you.

17. William Jerome

Could you please give us the estimated dates of her life? Thank you.

18. Annie

St.Notburga, please intercede in the plight of those who have fallen upon difficult times & struggle to place nourishment upon their tables for their families; bless the homeless with shelter & food; & open the hearts of those who have plenty on their tables that they share with those less fortunate & bless them for their kindness. Let their gifts be given freely from their hearts & received without guilt or shame.

19. eve

st.notburga pray for us, to seek only things of heaven.those who are struggling in life be with them today and help them to strong and brave whatever comes thier way. amen.

20. Mary

need more info on st.notburga please