St. Natalia of Nicomedia Comments

Martyr of Nicomedia, modem Turkey She cared for Christian prisoners awaiting martyrdom during the persecutions of Emperor Diocletian. She is mentioned in the Acta of St. Adrian, and she survived the persecution of the Church. Continue Reading

1. Natalya/Natalia

Natalya is my name. It's sort of like Natalia. Anyway St.Natalia is my new Saint! She's such a good Saint! I want to be just like her when I grow up! I'll be brave, nice, almost sinless,and loyay just like her.You know what, I want to be a Saint. being a Saint will take a lot of work before being one. I have to be most like her and all of the other Saints.This doesn't really have a lot of info but sort of has a lot at the same time! Well God Biess all of you and have a nice day everyday! Remeber be a follower of Jesus! Bye!

2. natalie

I'ts so nice to share a name with a saint like her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Natalia

I'm proud of having such a name, it is so nice to share a name with a saint like Natalia
    01~08~1992

4. natalia :)

my name is natalia too omg there are so many girls that have the name natalia like me. Go St.natalia!!!!!!

5. Natalia Alonso

I thought I had no saint at all! Yey for St. Natalia of Nicomedia, and for all the Natalia's of the world! Does anyone know what she is patrot of? God bless the world!

6. Mia

Please I would like more info, because my daughter middle name is Natalia & she has chosen this Saint as her confirmation Saint. A picture will be helpful as well. Thank you for your assistance.
    Sincerely,
    Gina
    God Bless us Always.

7. Zoe

Can you please give a little more information because i am trying to find a saint name for my confirmation and I need to learn about the saint and there isn't enough information.

8. Laura

Could you please put up more info as I need it for confirmation name

9. Natalie

I'm posting this because my name is Natalie... and I love my name... and in Spanish Class my name is Natalia.. and I ♥ the name!!! (:

10. haley <3

she is going to be my saint for confirmation, but i dont have enough detailed information. i wish i could find another good site.

11. Natalia

cool! she has my NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Natalia

Yes, she has my name. I heart that! and shes going to be my saint for my confirmation! This is going to be ah-amazing!!!!!! :))

13. allo allo

she is so cool where is some good info????

14. natalia

my name is Natalia too and yes it is Italian i heart my name

15. natalia younia

i love my name because its good!!i post this comment because i love that name..

16. Kara

heyy,
    I choose Natalia as my Confirmation name.... COOL now i no that people have the name Natalia!!!
    Is Natalia a Italian name???

17. natalia

hey how cool is this. My name is Natalia, too.

18. Ana Castellan

heyy, I chose St Natalia for my confirmation!!

19. Natalia

my name is Natalia too. lol!

20. kaitlyn

hey i chose saint natalia of nicomedia for my confirmation saint and was wonder if this was saint natalia or saint natalia of nicomedia????