St. Natalia of Nicomedia Comments

Martyr of Nicomedia, modem Turkey She cared for Christian prisoners awaiting martyrdom during the persecutions of Emperor Diocletian. She is mentioned in the Acta of St. Adrian, and she survived the persecution of the Church. Continue Reading

1. Natalia

Hi..my name is natalia. Im a chinese. Originally from Indonesia. Now live in singapore. I born catholic, but never know there is a saint named Natalia. I thought it was just bevos our indonesian language, as I was born in christmas. In indonesia christmas is said "natal" , so thats why my name natalia. My mother said that my name was given by a western priest, a dutch probably. Now I know there is a saint named st.natalia. Im 46yrs alr. I just search randomly on the internet if there is saint natalia. True...there is. My daughters name: Gabriella, Francesca, & Andrea

2. Natalia

MY NAMES NATALIA!!!!!!!! GO NATALIA'S YEAHHHHHHH u kno, ive nevr met another Natalia...

and whats wierd is that i like this guy called adrian.... and shes married to adrian ^-^

o____O lets hope it means something ;)
    JK! so yeah GO ALL THE NATALIAS IN THE WORLD

3. Tiana

I have chosen st Natalia for my comfirmation name and i can not find a sight with information such as place of birth where st natalia lived and worked and what she is a patron off.

Can you please help me?

4. Dar

I need more information because i am doing a 150 word essay on her. So think of more information of her

5. roxanne

heyy i found this useful because this is my conformation name and i picked it idk it looked like a cool name along with st viviana which were like neck to neck to being picked it was a contreversey and also i picked it because my cousins name was viviana and i ddnt want to be jocking her name .... xD jk jjk

6. Tali

OMG YAY... I'm glad I could find her.. I need to do a confirmation saint research project based on a saint with either my first name or middle name.....Sadly, there are no St Diannes (middle name) and my first name is Natalha.... with an H :X... BUT on my baptism certificate, its spelled with an I... that counts rite?? :/

7. natalia

i am a natalia !!!!!!!!!!! go all Natalias!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone calls me natalie i hate that but people say i have a pretty name too god bless all Natalias and i was looking for a confirmation name bye

8. natalie

should i pick her as my comfirmation name?????

9. Natalia

Yes, I too am a Natalia. And to think the priest did not want to baptise me! He told my mother to choose a proper catholic name - but my mum stuck to her guns. Yay for my mum, and yay for St Natalia, and all the other Natalias' too.

10. natalia

WOW my name is natalia too i never knew there would be so many natalia's and i just found out there is a st natalia i think she's awesome and GO natalia's out there our name rox!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!!

11. kajobe jacinta

Am going to babtise on 3rd of july 2011,and my kid is called Natalia
    kindly send m st.Natalia's day,photo,her characters and all information
    concerning her.i will be grateful.
    I remain jacinta,
    Hima cement factory,
    kasese.

12. Joyce

Could you send me a picture of St. Natalia.

13. Joyce

Kindly send me details of St. Natalia and her details for my daughter

14. Natalie

hey, i am about to have my confirmation and i chose saint natalia but is she awesome????? was it a good pick???

15. Marina

I have choosen this name for confirmation St.Natalia . A report must be done on my saint although there is really not much that I find . Can you kindly send me some information .

16. Paula

can i find more information about this saint ? i need it for my confirmation .

17. Natalia Fidelia

my name is natalia too....same as all of u...

18. samantha striewski

i need more information about this saint because i am thinking about picking her for conformation. thank you

19. natalia

my name is natalia tooo.....

20. NATALIA

Awesome there are other Natalia's in the world!