St. Adele Comments

St. Adele, Widow. A daughter of King Dagobert II of Germany, St. Adele became a nun upon the death of her husband, making provisions for her son, the future father of St. Gregory of Utrecht. She founded a convent at Palatiolum near Trier and became its first Abbess, ruling with holiness, prudence, and compassion. St. Adele seems to have been among the disciples of St. Boniface, the Apostle of Germany, and a letter in his correspondence is ... Continue Reading

1. Joseph Mathew
    6 months ago

St. Adele, please continue to remember us in your prayers.

2. Barb

My daughter gave birth to a baby girl this morning 03/13/13 and her name given is Mallory Adele. I'm glad that Adele is saints name. I like that connection, between heaven and earth.

3. dorothy b w

i'm thinking this is going to be my confirmation name if i tweak it as "addelie" so its more modern! dorothy blanche addelie? yup (:

4. gaby z

this is going to be my confirmation name

5. danika

st adele you are awesome

6. Joseph Mathew

St. Adele, please pray for us, who are still very weak in faith.

7. Ellen

Could someone please tell me what her birth date is??????

8. christopher

St Adele god bless you and all the saints please pray for me and my family
    Amen

9. general usmc acmf sas usnf ****

24th dec 2012:st adele pray for us!

10. general usmc acmf sas usnf ****

24th dec 2012:st adele pray for us friendly companions.

11. Abi

I was going to use this as my conformation name but we have to do LOTS of research on the St. we choose. I don't know what to do now!!

12. Becca

i'm gonna use this as my confirmation name if i find out her birthday

13. Annabelle

This is my conformation name, and I wish I had a bit more information for the papers I have to fill out!

14. Adele

i didnt at all find this helpfull because there wasnt any information about her at all well there was some but not enough for the research i had to do

15. taylor

i love the name gonna use it as my confirmation name...i just wish it had more info on her!!!!!

16. WW

Adele thats my conformation name we are so relaited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

17. madison

Adele is my confirmation name...Saint Adele please help me pass my confirmation test on tuesday! God Bless!

18. beth

Adele is my fav. singer & this will be my confirmation name. ♥

19. Eimear