St. Rita of Cascia Comments

Augustiniannun, also called Margarita. She was born in Roccaporena, near Spoleto, Italy, in 1381, and expressed from an early age the desire to become a nun. Her elderly parents insisted that she be married at the age of twelve to a man described in accounts of her life as cruel and harsh. She spent eighteen extremely unhappy years, had two sons, and was finally widowed when her husband was killed in a brawl. Both sons also died, and Rita, still ... Continue Reading

1. kim

Our Lord hear our prayers and saint Rita intercede from all of us . St. Rita, come to my aid! Faithful, loving wife and mother, Humble, prayerful widow and nun, Because of my need, answer my call. St. Rita, come to my aid! Beautiful rose born from the Savior's thorns, Lead me far from anger and hate; Guide my heart on peaceful paths with charity to all. St. Rita, come to my aid! Helper, healer, holy friend Hear my petition send to me a man who will love and care for me and wish to share his life with me.

2. MBG

SAINT RITA PLEASE HELP ME FIND A LOVING RESPONSIBLE HUSBAND. AND PLEASE HELP MY BEST FRIEND FIND A JOB AND AND MAKE HIM A RESPONSIBLE PERSON AND HAVE FAITH IN GOD.

3. Joyemerald

i wil b recievn d sacrament of confirmation on d 19/06,st Rita,i hav made up my mind a lng time ago dat weneva i confirm,i wil bear rita,even as i bear ur name,i pray dat u wil continue 2 intercede 4 me concernin my final year examz,i ask 4 gud grades n a sucesful graduation.

4. bph

St. Rita, please help me pray to God for our family to be whole again. I hope God grants me another chance at family and love with my husband. Please pray for his continued healing and enlightenment, he seems so far away from us. He’s always had a very good moral compass, but he seems at a loss nowadays because of his pressing problems. I hope God holds him in the palm of his hand through his struggles and trials. Please re-ignite his moral compass, and may it help him find his way back home to family, to me and our daughter. I ask you this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Mama Mary, Amen. Thank you St. Rita!

5. Lbm

St. Rita, you are also known as the saint of loneliness.. Please pray for me for the end of my loneliness. I am filled with sadness. I am in need of true friendship. Someone who will accept and love me for who I am. May I also be the same type of friend. Please pray the Lord will guide me in my life and actions so I may find such friendship . My heart aches for companionship. In Jesus' name, Amen.

6. v

Saint Rita, please pray for me and my husband. We are deeply in need of a miracle to bring him back. Please pray for my husband so that he sees that he has a family that loves him and let him appreciates what he has. Please pray for me so that I can show him how much I love him. Please pray that we are able to put Jesus in our life every day.Please pray for me so that I am able to handle the overwhelming emotions I am experiencing everyday and help me focus on my children and my work. Thank you St. Rita, please pray for us.

7. KDR

Dear St Rita, Blessings to you for allowing my husband and me to become pregnant! We feel so very blessed. Now St Rita please, please continue to help us so that this baby will continue to grow and nurture so that we may bring home a healthy baby in January and finally become parents! We are so thankful for your help and intercession.

8. Mary Neal

St. Rita, Please help Jennifer in her terrible custody battle and to repudiate the awful claims against her. I will have devotion to you and spread your message the rest of my life. I will work very hard to have my children share devotion to you and pray for them to be good Christians and Catholic. Please give us all the strength to get through these difficult time.

9. k.c

santa rita prayfor me and bless me.ILOVE YOU DEAR SANTA RITA.pray for my family too. pray that my ploblems will be solved pls help me. i need his miracles ....

10. Anne

St. Rita. Please intercede for me with God and pray for me and perform the impossible miracle, reconcile me with my husband. Our marriage is in crisis. Through the love of God, please bring my husband back to me. We do love each other. Please give us the opportunity to develop that love, forgive and move forward to a better more beautiful love and life. I will honor God and praise him and do my best to love and only act with kindness every day for the rest of my life. Amen

11. Erin

Dear St. Rita of Cascia, Patron Saint of Hopeless Situations, I ask that you continue to intercede and pray for all who request your intercession and help them with their problems. I would also like to request Dear St. Rita that you pray for me also and intercede on my behalf that may I live the life that God wants me to and to honor His will and not mine but to make the right choices in love, finances, and family relationships. I truly believe and love Jesus, Mary, God and all the Saints. Amen.

12. Maria

Please Saint Rita I left you message the other day. I am asking again. Please Help my daughter find a good husband. She has not had good luck in finding a spouse. The man she was interested in is ignoring her. That he call her. Of it is not God's will for my daughter to marry this man then please help her find a very good man. A man she can respect and he respect her. If there is something in her character that pushs men away I ask that she is able to see herself. I ask for the Grace of God that she be able to change to the better. Time is passing by. She is 39 and very soon will be 40. Please help with my other children whom they too need a lot of prayers. Pleae pray for me and my children and my ex.
    Thank you Saint Rita. Please tell my Jesus I love Him. Give Him and His Holy Mother hugs and kisses for me; since I can not do it.

13. Helen

Dear St Rita,
    Please pray that I can have another child soon. Also for our family and health, and for my lost brother to make contact and come back to us. St Rita pray for us to the Lord our God. AMEN.

14. natalie

St. Rita please help with a dear family member she is dealing with complications from surgery and is at risk of going through amputation please help her overcome this keep her safe throughout her recovery I pray to you in God's name please help her

15. GPH

Dear St Rita,thank you very much for praying for me for a really important message to be sent through to her and as well as for the replies from her, letting me to know that she has gotten what i said and things to be well. Also, i want to thank God for His Grace and answering my petitions through the intercessions of St Rita.

16. Aubrie

St. Rita, I am in desperate need of your intercession, I am truly in need of a miracle. Please pray for the conversion of my boyfriend. He is suffering much and I believe that conversion into the Catholic faith will help him and will help us as a couple. We want to be married but until we are on the same page in our faith, we will not. I understand that conversion is not an easy road, but I know in my heart that he will find so much strength and peace from it. St. Rita I come to you in great confidence asking for your help. Please pray for me to be strong and for my boyfriend to open his heart to conversion. He is a wonderful man and is very much in love with our Lord, but he struggles to understand and accept the Catholic faith. Please St. Rita, pray for us, intercede for us. Intercede for all of those who come to you in great need. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

17. sheila

Saint Rita,you were introduced to me by my sister just this morning....I truly thought all hope was lost was for me......Im a widow of 10 years. After my husband passed I cared for my father in our home for another 5 years,then he passed......Im currently living in our home with my daughter who is 40 and never been married although she has had the chance. My problem is she is unable to help with the finances because of college loans for her daughter,her car payments and many more expences she has.........Ive lost my job and living on savings at the moment....not to sure how much longer it will last.......I do odd jobs for people and receive some assistance from my state government.......Im praying everyday for financial freedom so I may live my "'golden years''in peace. Im asking for your prayers in helping with this matter. do I sound selfish? Lord knows Im not.........Im just tired.

18. CF

Dear St. Rita, please pray for me. Help me to overcome my depression, the scorn nt of others and acceptance to attend church.

19. Maria

Dear St. Rita please help me. I feel that.without your intercession, I may be lost. Please end this problem within our family lasting over 5 years. thank you.

20. billy gogan

Dear St. Rita, please pray for me. I fear that without your prayers I will be a lost cause.