St. Rita of Cascia Comments

Augustiniannun, also called Margarita. She was born in Roccaporena, near Spoleto, Italy, in 1381, and expressed from an early age the desire to become a nun. Her elderly parents insisted that she be married at the age of twelve to a man described in accounts of her life as cruel and harsh. She spent eighteen extremely unhappy years, had two sons, and was finally widowed when her husband was killed in a brawl. Both sons also died, and Rita, still ... Continue Reading

1. Rita Pearl

St Rita, power intercessor of impossiblites, pray to God for me,that i be married and ve chlidren of my own.I ve jobless for yrs, interceed for me,so that i get a befitting job so that i can be useful to people around me. Prayer for me dat i quit smoking and be a good evanglist of God.That i be closer to God and ve hate sin.All these are my earnest desire. Pls interceed for me cos am desprate and in need of the peace and happiness which only God can give.

2. Gina

Dear Blessed St Rita,

Forgive me for not praying to you in such a long time. Please know that you are always in my heart and I ask for the lord's forgiveness in neglecting my prayers. Please blessed St Rita come to my aid, strengthen my faith each and everyday. I give Thanks to God for all that I have in life as I do feel truly blessed. I ask you St Rita to help me on my business venture please help my business flourish so that I can stay at home with my children. I need money to come into our home so that I can help out with the costs of living. I know that God always provides and I've always believed that so please I ask for your intercession to our Lord Jesus that he may help me help my family.

Oh blessed St Rita, I pray for all the people that have asked for your intercession may they be blessed with your miracles. Amen,

3. Elisa

St. Rita please hear my prayer! Please help us keep our home. Grant us a home loan modification and stop the foreclosure process. I beg you, please, hear my prayer.

4. Allison

Dear Saint Rita, please pray to Our Lord that we may be blessed with another child. Help us to move on from our recent disappointment and experience the joy of the miracle of conception and birth again. Please look after our dear baby Conor, our angel in heaven. Our Lord hear our prayers and saint Rita intercede from all of us. St. Rita, come to my aid! Faithful, loving wife and mother, Humble, prayerful widow and nun, Because of my need, answer my call. St. Rita, come to my aid! Beautiful rose born from the Savior's thorns, Lead me far from anger and hate; Guide my heart on peaceful paths with charity to all. St. Rita, come to my aid! Helper, healer, holy friend Hear my petition for a healthy baby boy. To Christ take this prayer, for He is my Lord, my God, my All, My hope in despair, My strength when afraid. St. Rita, come to my aid! St. Rita, answer my call. Amen

5. Guadalupe

Thank You St. Rita for answering a past prayer! I desperately need your help again. Please intercede on behalf of my Grandson. You are also the patron saint of lonliness. My Grandson is having difficulty fitting in at our Parochial school. Other children avoid him because he can't seem to keep his hands to himself. I fear he has an issue with self control that he can't help to grow out of. He is a loving, honest child at home but issues at school are tearing his family apart. I pray that he be healed of anything that may be causing these behaviors. Please help us help him. He is learning so much about Jesus and Mary and that God Created everything. Religion is not part of his home life but my daughter let him go our Catholic school. My Grandson has come to love Jesus and likes to pray. I pray that you intercede on his behalf so that he become a normal average boy with friends. I pray that he is able to bond with his classmates and not over react to stares and comments. I only want his first year of school to be filled with some joy instead of daily despair. Dear Saint Rita, I pray to you daily and spread your beautiful story to everyone. Please help me.

6. Enrique

As I search for a Saint for Confirmation that I feel, feel spiritualy, I wonder, "How long will this take? How much work will I have to do?" I have read a brief description of Saint Rita of Cascia before. I did like it very much but it didn't speak to me. I searched and searched for the right Saint, one that I have a connection with. My mind always wandered and told me, "Saint Rita..." Of course there is nothing wrong with studying a wide variety of Saints, but I felt, somehow, that Saint Rita of Cascia was whispering to me. Finaly, I read this article, and it did widen my knowledge of Saint Rita. But that wasn't what persuaded me to post this message. It was all the other messages. All the events in others lives made me quite emotional. No other Saint made me feel that way as I did then and as I do now. I realized that the time and effort did not matter, it was the content of what I was studying. And thanks to all the other people who have posted, thanks to Saint Rita of Cascia, I now realize what Confirmation means to me. How it will change me... I pray to dear Saint Rita that others may find realization within others, within writing, even with other Saints. Also, so that everyone may get through their troubles even if it seems impossible. (I stress the word "impossible" in that sentence) Thank you everyone, thank you Saint Rita of Cascia, and thank you God.

7. leticia

dia St.Rita please bless me through this very difficult time as i prepare for my graduation,something i have been looking forward to and have also worked very hard towards.i strongly believe in you and have strong and firm faith in you.i love you so much and i pray for success through you my patron Saint of the imposibles or hopeless needs.Amen

8. Maria

Thank You St.Rita for hearing my prayers!!!!!!! I will spread thy devotion & love. Continue to be my guide....

To All who have invoked the assistance of St.Rita, rest assured your prayers will not go unheard........God Bless!!!!!

Thank you once again St.Rita!!!!!!

9. Brian

St. Rita please intercede for me. My prayer is, that I may find the vineyard that our dear God wants me to labor in. Thank you St. Rita.

10. JO

Dear Saint Rita,

My husband and I humble pray to you for a baby. We have been trying for 4 years. We have gone to the doctor, and found nothing wrong. Through my tears, I finally told the doctor one day, "it was a God thing" and stopped all treatments. We got pregnant and only to have our hearts broken, miscarrying at 8 weeks. It has been such a traumatic, sad experience. Please dear St. Rita, please ask our Lord to bless us with a baby. We know that the Lord has entrusted you to intercede when people need help. We need help St. Rita. Nothing is impossible without the Lord in our life. In the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Amen.

11. Jessie

I love saint rita and she is a very good saint.

12. Allison

Amen

13. Robin Culpa

Dear St. Rita. I've been praying for years now about my financial problem to be solved. Sometimes i felt tired of carrying it and thought of doing something bad. please, i beg you, help me to carry my burden and guide me the way. Please help me not to lose hope. I'm really hurt of my situation now.... Thank you very much.....
    St. Rita, pray for us.... Amen.

14. Daniela

St. Rita: you truly are such a role model for me. That is why I chose you to be my confirmation saint, because I believe with all of my heart that you were such an awe inspiring woman. You are what I try to aspire to be. Your love for the Lord was and still is so immense. I only wish I could be so devoted as you!
    so I ask you, my dear St. Rita, my confirmation saint, the woman I aspire to be, to pray for me at this time. Your speciality is hopeless causes, and well, you have already helped me so much with Nick. But Rita, I ask for another favor. I ask you to pray for me. Pray that the Lord gives Nick some free time so that he can e-mail me back. I don't want to lose Nick after the Lord brought us together. Please St Rita, pray so that the good Lord will give Nick just the right amount of time for him to send me an e-mail...I know he wants to, but he's so busy!
    Please St. Rita, pray for this e-mail. It would mean the world to me.
    God bless you<3 and thank you.

15. Blanca

St. Rita it has only been recent that your existance was known to me. I already feel a connection with you. This is the first time that i ask you for your intercession. Please St. Rita intercede for me and my husband. We have lost everything we had financially. Through your mercy allow us to get back on our feet. I promise you that if any of our two investments the dinar and the off shore bank come through i will use a large part of that money to help the less priviledged. I promise to honor you my saint.

16. Nkongho

Dear St Rita, Your are the saint of the impossible. Please pray for me not to be diagnosed with HIV when next I go for the test. Also pray for me that I find a wonderful, loving, God fearing and dedicated husband who loves God and loves me and my family. Again please pray for my sister to have a safe delivery, my father's pension money to start passing, my mum to win the election as a Mayor my sisters and brother and their friends to pass the GCE and my family be a united and happy family

17. Susan

St. Rita: I pray your Novena everyday , thank you for keeping my mom healthy and answering so many of my prayers. i ask you to please help get me reunited with Michael. I thank you for all you do for me.

18. Mary

St. Rita, please intercede for my sister Sheila. She has suffered from schizophrenia for about 40 years. It has been a difficult life including a year in jail and an abusive marriage. Please pray that she may find solace in her Catholic faith.

19. gianna

st rita,please help me become stronger in my faith. so many people have hurt my family and i, that i lost my way. my family hurt me so bad, and i am so upset i cannot accept this. im worried about a situation that i am in dire need. and people pray that i suffer with this. and please look over my son that he becomes a good man and good in school. thank you st rita and please hear everyones prayers

20. jul

St Rita please help me and take me under ur protection. help R to realize his mistakes and give me strenght to be able to forgive him to can go on happy together with our dreams with love and faith. I love you St Rita!