St. Rita of Cascia Comments

Augustiniannun, also called Margarita. She was born in Roccaporena, near Spoleto, Italy, in 1381, and expressed from an early age the desire to become a nun. Her elderly parents insisted that she be married at the age of twelve to a man described in accounts of her life as cruel and harsh. She spent eighteen extremely unhappy years, had two sons, and was finally widowed when her husband was killed in a brawl. Both sons also died, and Rita, still ... Continue Reading

1. Patricia

Dearest St. Rita,
    O Holy Patroness of those in need, I have been praying to your for weeks and have stayed with it as today is your feast day. Please help me. I feel such sadness, heart break and grief. Please heal my broken heart. Please heal my hand. My partner of over 4 years has left and is doing drugs again. I searched the lives of Saints and came to you as the Patron Saint of the Impossible. Please help him find recovery. Please reunite us or help me let go with compassion as you have done. Help me be an example of compassion and a servant of God. Pray for me. I cry every day and sometimes feel I am going mad with grief. Please pray for all who feel like I do. Pray for those who are too overwhelmed to pray themselves. Pray especially for those who have no one to pray for them. I will sing your praises and let everyone know how much you have helped me. Pray to the Holy Spirit to heal my mind and heart.

2. MM

St. Rita, please pray for me, you are the saint of the impossible and hopeless cases, please unite me and the one I love in holy matrimony very soon in the perfect way and may all be happy. Please answer my prayers urgently. I am lonely and depressed, please help me St. Rita.

3. RITA

Saint Rita
    thank for taking up your cross to follow Christ pray for me to do the same. Help me to meditate and to always attend mass reflectively. help to gain admission into my desire university and pray for my benefactor that they may help.......FOR HAS LONG HAS GOD LIVETH .....LETS GIVE PRAISE TO GOD FOR ST RITA

4. Barbara

St Rita, I prayed for your help a year ago for my daughter and her husband. She is now pregnant, despite being told she might never have a child. The pregnancy is at an early stage but is not going well and might end in miscarriag, she is heartbroken after so many past losses. St Rita, please pray for them, Lord Jesus, have mercy.

5. Betty Massanja

Dear St. Rita, I beg you to pray for me that Emmanuel, the father of my son, so that he is touched by you and our Lord God so as he knows that he is a father of Luoise and that he has a full responsibility of looking after him unlike what he is currently doing after meeting another woman. St. Rita please help and I thank you in advance for your help and I will keep on praising your name as always.

I also pray for our son Loiuse that he passes his exams nicely. In the name of our Blessed Mary and yourself St. Rita, Amen.

6. julia

Saint Rita
    I want to thank you for committing your life as you did to Christ. Thank you for carrying your cross, I know you where greatly rewarded by our Lord. Please pray that my son can have more respect for me and especially his father and also have more love for God Almighty. Also pray that he enjoy's attending Mass and going to church. Also pray that his father can be more patient with him. Thank You.
    With Love and Faith

7. Patience

St Rita please intercede and pray for and with me. I am in my fifties and have never been married. No man has ever asked my hand in marriage. I am so alone and lonely. I am getting old now though I have a child but I have never known the love other women experience. I hope and wish for the christian life where I will live with a christian man in a holy matrimony. I thank you in advance.

8. Diane Mercado

I prayed to St. Rita that my grades for my first high school year would remain As and Bs. She granted my request and I am so thankful for that! Thank you, Saint Rita!

9. S.C.L

St. Rita please pray for me.

10. Carla

Thank you St. rita got your intercession to God on my sisters behalf

11. swathika

Dear St Rita..please help me..my lover left me one month back for no reason..i didn't do any wrong to him..i can't live without him..i love him a lot..it was a 3 years of love..now he saying that he doesn't want me and hates me..i can't live without his love..his name is Aditya. We both were true to each other but i dont know what made him hate me all of a sudden..i need his love..please pray to soften his heart and come back to me again..i beg you..please pray and reunite me and my lover...please..

12. MJ

Thank you St Rita for answering my prayers.
    Was trying to fall pregnant for 3 years, prayed and said the Novena to St Rita and fell pregnant within 4 months. Will pray to you forever dear St Rita.

13. Christina

St. Rita, please pray for my husband and myself. We have been trying to have a baby for 9 years and are losing hope. Please present our desire for a child to Jesus and pray for us that we may one day know the joys of parenthood.

14. maria

Thank you thank you thank you St Rita for granting our request. St Rita is truly the St of the Impossible. After years of having a pending court case, we have now come into a conclusion of a settlement and leaves everyone involved in the case happy and able to move on.
    Thank you St Rita. Thank you.

15. Kimberly

Dear St. Rita,

Please intercede on my behalf. My boyfriend is going through a tough time and is afraid of the future and needed his space. Please give him faith and comfort him and have him want to get back together again. I love him with all my heart. Please let him want to be with me again and to contact me soon so that we can start working on us. I promise to sing your praises forever dear St. Rita, Amen.

16. FRANK TRUJILLO

Dear St. Rita please help my Son with his Baseball Career. Pray he makes his College Team and pray he gets to the next level, it has been a dream of his forever and he has put his heart and years of hard work into it, and never forgetting our Lord God.

17. Lorena Rodriguez

St. Rita, I come to you for guidance on my marriage. My husband is a verbal abuser when he drinks and my heart is so sad. His prioity is not with his family but his drinking. Our marriage is falling apart and I have prayed and prayed and will continue to pray to our Lord for strength. I am seeking for some of this sadness and anger I feel towards him. My children who see this and are sad as well. I also have an exam coming up and having health issues that all this stress seems too much but I know God only gives us what we can handle but I feel so alone. Help me relieve this tension I have in my heart. I will still pray to you and our Lord. Thank you, Amen!

18. janeth

St Rita of Cascia please help me to restored my marriage... all i want is a happy family please St Rita i beg you to help me and i hope that my husband and i forgive one another so that we can continue to love one another... thank you so much St Rita

19. Rod

St Rita please pray for my wife as she is going through some very difficult times.

20. Nkem

Praise Report!

Posted on this website some weeks ago asking for Saint Rita to intercede that my marriage be restored in addition l had a 9-day novena to Saint Rita. And our Almighty Father heard our prayers and restored my marriage. All the problems are not solved yet but we are back together and working the issues. One of the miracles God performed in our marriage is that for the first time since we got married, we held hands together and prayed to God as a couple.

I am so grateful to God and my heart is thankful for where we are in our marriage now and l am believing God to perfect all that He has started in our lives and Marriage.

Join me in praising God.