St. Rita of Cascia Comments

Augustiniannun, also called Margarita. She was born in Roccaporena, near Spoleto, Italy, in 1381, and expressed from an early age the desire to become a nun. Her elderly parents insisted that she be married at the age of twelve to a man described in accounts of her life as cruel and harsh. She spent eighteen extremely unhappy years, had two sons, and was finally widowed when her husband was killed in a brawl. Both sons also died, and Rita, still ... Continue Reading

1. serenemarine

St. Rita thank you for the swift answer to my prayer for the healing of a impossible situation with my companion. You have never failed me and may your name be praised and honered forever and ever.

2. Liana

My dearest Saint Rita of Cascia, I am going through a very difficult time in my life right now. I have been neglecting my family for some time now, however I realized that what I've been doing is wrong and I am changing my ways as family is everything. As days go by I get wiser and more knowledgeable and with your Christian values I have come to a realization that I must change, and that I vow to you. You give me hope St. Rita, your holy patroness. I beg you for forgiveness with my heart and my soul.
    St. Rita of Cascia, my boyfriend of over a year told me today he wants to break up because he cannot handle the pressure. I know this is karma St. Rita, for me neglecting my family. However my family and my boyfriend are my life. I cannot see myself without him St. Rita, I beg you please don't let him give up on me and our love. I know I deserve this because I haven't been the best to my family, however I am changing. I have realized my wrong doings and I am begging for your forgiveness. And I also beg you St. Rita, please let my boyfriend come to his senses. He always calls me his wife and always talks about us getting married and how excited he is. He gave me a promise ring a few months ago St. Rita, and that means the world to me, that's a sign of his commitment. Please my holy patroness, I beg you with every inch of my heart and my soul please forgive my wrong doings and please don't let him give up on our love. My family and my boyfriend are my everything St. Rita, I beg you take away anything else that I have, just please let my boyfriend come back to me and not throw away our love and what we have. I feel like i'm in a very dark place right now St. Rita, I know I am going to change, that I vow to you. I will spread your love, your name, your graciousness and your power everywhere that I can, in return I beg you for forgiveness and I beg you to bring my boyfriend back to me please St. Rita of Cascia, this I beg you with every part of my soul.

Thank you for your unconditional love. Always.
    Amen

3. Donatus

Dear St. Rita of Cascia,

You are truly the Saint of Impossible and Hopeless Cases. I thank you so much for your powerful intercessory prayers to God, through which I was able to receive uncommon favors in my life. I promised to spread the good works, you have been doing in my life and the lives of other people. I remain deeply committed to your devotions.

4. joseph

please pray for joseph khalil from lebanon

5. JP

Dear St. Rita,

I prayed your novena and received results! Thank you so much for your intercession! I will continue to pray to you and thank you! Thank you so much! Please continue to guide me!

JP

6. BF

Thank You Saint Rita!

Today Saint Rita answered two more prayers of mine!!! I am so grateful to her... she is truly the Saint of Impossible Cases!!!
    I have been praying to Saint Rita for three years and each time I have had something happen in my life or of someone in my family that needed divine intervention my prayers have been answered... through the intercession of Saint Rita.

If you need a MIRACLE in your life, have FAITH in SAINT RITA !!!

7. Belen

St. Rita,
    Thank you once again for hearing my prayers and granting my request. I promise to forever glorify your name and sing your praises. Many, Many Thanks!!

8. Cynthia Mandi

I want to thank St. Rita for her continuous commitment and devotion to the infant Jesus. She continues to always intercede for me and i can never be thankful for her patroness. St Rita of Cassia, i thank you for never forsaking me. My request was a life changing one and impossible at that but you showed me your faithfulness and mercy.

Thank you St. Rita for always being there for me. I promise to praise and glorify your name for ever until my last days.

Love you always,
    Cynthia M.

9. Marie Rose Lepathy

Dear Saint Rita,

Thank you once again for your miracle and I promise to forever glorify your name and sing your praises.

Your protection towards me and my family are so precious. Thank you thank you and thank you.

Amen

10. R

I thank St Rita for interceding for Marie and Me to God that nothing happened to her health.

As a sign of thank you, i am making it known that We promised, if our petition is granted, to glorify, thee by making known thy favor, to bless and sing thy praises forever and relying then upon thy merits and power before the Sacred Heart of Jesus,

In Jesus name, AMEN

11. margaret

dear st. rita , im exhausted please help me, as for the years go on everythings the same and nothings changed, a nun once told my mother when I was a child having difficulties learning and always wanting to just play,"whatever you do don't hurt or compromise her spirit" I have only had that comment in my life to gage if something is wrong,because I know my heart is good and ive shared it with many in gods name.for years. now my spirit is gone,my heart is broken,i don't go to church ,where I once was chosen for ministering,my husband has taken it all from me and it should have signaled me to leave, we have seeked council but it did not help,i spoke to husband and he says im crazy,im not ,my ears and eyes don't deceive me and god knows this. my prayers are unanswered I don't know what to do.im begging you st. rita to intercede and bring back my spirit and happiness that I may share again with all gods children .

12. Lin

Thank you St. Rita for hearing my prayers and granting my request.

13. Liana

Dear St. Rita of Cascia,
    Thank you so much again for your intercession and your uncanny acceptance and response to my prayer a few weeks ago. I prayed to you that you help bring the love and the trust back in my relationship for it had subsided leaving me depressed and feeling absolutely no love. Thank you for helping recover my relationship for it is on it's way to becoming stronger then ever. I know I'm no perfect person for I've had my fair share of sins, but thank you for showing me you listened and thank you for watching over me when I truly felt I don't deserve anything. I know my relationship is doing better and I have been feeling the love and the understanding from my man more then I did. I know we're on our way to doing greater then ever and with our willpower and your incredible life journey, we'll be stronger then ever with our love as a whole.
    St. Rita of Cascia, I will forever praise you and spread your glory and your gracious word; I will forever be indebted to you with my heart and my soul. Thank you St. Rita, for answering me when I truly felt alone. Your grace, glory an magnificent power I will forever cherish and forever continue to praise.
    Amen

14. Frank

Thank you St Rita for all your help with my son. Thanks to St Philomena and Saint Jude for their unwavering help

15. Patricia

Oh Holy St. Rita, Thank you for helping me. Although, I know I have a ways to go. The relief from my constant pain, problems with my hand and overwhelming grief have subsided. I am no longer crippled with grief. I have faith You will continue interceding for me during this difficult time. Thank you for your prayers and the prayers of so many others. I sleep with your image by my bed every night

16. Alice

Thank you St. Rita for granting my request.

17. Melinda

Thank you St. Rita. I know you hear me. The rose I received validated that you hear me, that I'm not alone, that you're working on it... Thank you, thank you, thank you....

18. Coleen

Dear St Rita, Thank you so much once again for your intercession and for favorable results. Thank you for helping my daughter be acceped to the Dance Dept at the University she will be attending this Fall. I pray she will be happy there and she will find the place where she belongs. Please continue praying for my son to be accepted to the USC School of Cinematic Arts, we are down to the last three days of waiting since Feb 1st! Please pray that we will receive good news in the mail box very soon, by June 1st! Thank you St Rita:)

19. John & Gina

St. Rita of Cascia, please pray for us. We have been trying to have a baby now for 15 years. Please intercede on our behalf. We will remain devoted to you and God always! Thank you for hearing and answering our prayers.

20. Rita Cascio Gano

As you can see my name is quite close to St. Rita of Cascia. Both parents from Italy. Wonder when they came to this county they put a o at the end of their name instead of a. Some how I feel very close to her. I also go to St. Rita's church.