St. Rita of Cascia Comments

Augustiniannun, also called Margarita. She was born in Roccaporena, near Spoleto, Italy, in 1381, and expressed from an early age the desire to become a nun. Her elderly parents insisted that she be married at the age of twelve to a man described in accounts of her life as cruel and harsh. She spent eighteen extremely unhappy years, had two sons, and was finally widowed when her husband was killed in a brawl. Both sons also died, and Rita, still ... Continue Reading

1. joseph
    9 months ago

please pray for joseph khalil from lebanon

2. JP
    9 months ago

Dear St. Rita,

I prayed your novena and received results! Thank you so much for your intercession! I will continue to pray to you and thank you! Thank you so much! Please continue to guide me!

JP

3. BF
    10 months ago

Thank You Saint Rita!

Today Saint Rita answered two more prayers of mine!!! I am so grateful to her... she is truly the Saint of Impossible Cases!!!
    I have been praying to Saint Rita for three years and each time I have had something happen in my life or of someone in my family that needed divine intervention my prayers have been answered... through the intercession of Saint Rita.

If you need a MIRACLE in your life, have FAITH in SAINT RITA !!!

4. Belen
    11 months ago

St. Rita,
    Thank you once again for hearing my prayers and granting my request. I promise to forever glorify your name and sing your praises. Many, Many Thanks!!

5. Cynthia Mandi
    11 months ago

I want to thank St. Rita for her continuous commitment and devotion to the infant Jesus. She continues to always intercede for me and i can never be thankful for her patroness. St Rita of Cassia, i thank you for never forsaking me. My request was a life changing one and impossible at that but you showed me your faithfulness and mercy.

Thank you St. Rita for always being there for me. I promise to praise and glorify your name for ever until my last days.

Love you always,
    Cynthia M.

6. Marie Rose Lepathy
    11 months ago

Dear Saint Rita,

Thank you once again for your miracle and I promise to forever glorify your name and sing your praises.

Your protection towards me and my family are so precious. Thank you thank you and thank you.

Amen

7. R

I thank St Rita for interceding for Marie and Me to God that nothing happened to her health.

As a sign of thank you, i am making it known that We promised, if our petition is granted, to glorify, thee by making known thy favor, to bless and sing thy praises forever and relying then upon thy merits and power before the Sacred Heart of Jesus,

In Jesus name, AMEN

8. margaret

dear st. rita , im exhausted please help me, as for the years go on everythings the same and nothings changed, a nun once told my mother when I was a child having difficulties learning and always wanting to just play,"whatever you do don't hurt or compromise her spirit" I have only had that comment in my life to gage if something is wrong,because I know my heart is good and ive shared it with many in gods name.for years. now my spirit is gone,my heart is broken,i don't go to church ,where I once was chosen for ministering,my husband has taken it all from me and it should have signaled me to leave, we have seeked council but it did not help,i spoke to husband and he says im crazy,im not ,my ears and eyes don't deceive me and god knows this. my prayers are unanswered I don't know what to do.im begging you st. rita to intercede and bring back my spirit and happiness that I may share again with all gods children .

9. Lin

Thank you St. Rita for hearing my prayers and granting my request.

10. Liana

Dear St. Rita of Cascia,
    Thank you so much again for your intercession and your uncanny acceptance and response to my prayer a few weeks ago. I prayed to you that you help bring the love and the trust back in my relationship for it had subsided leaving me depressed and feeling absolutely no love. Thank you for helping recover my relationship for it is on it's way to becoming stronger then ever. I know I'm no perfect person for I've had my fair share of sins, but thank you for showing me you listened and thank you for watching over me when I truly felt I don't deserve anything. I know my relationship is doing better and I have been feeling the love and the understanding from my man more then I did. I know we're on our way to doing greater then ever and with our willpower and your incredible life journey, we'll be stronger then ever with our love as a whole.
    St. Rita of Cascia, I will forever praise you and spread your glory and your gracious word; I will forever be indebted to you with my heart and my soul. Thank you St. Rita, for answering me when I truly felt alone. Your grace, glory an magnificent power I will forever cherish and forever continue to praise.
    Amen

11. Frank

Thank you St Rita for all your help with my son. Thanks to St Philomena and Saint Jude for their unwavering help

12. Patricia

Oh Holy St. Rita, Thank you for helping me. Although, I know I have a ways to go. The relief from my constant pain, problems with my hand and overwhelming grief have subsided. I am no longer crippled with grief. I have faith You will continue interceding for me during this difficult time. Thank you for your prayers and the prayers of so many others. I sleep with your image by my bed every night

13. Alice

Thank you St. Rita for granting my request.

14. Melinda

Thank you St. Rita. I know you hear me. The rose I received validated that you hear me, that I'm not alone, that you're working on it... Thank you, thank you, thank you....

15. Coleen

Dear St Rita, Thank you so much once again for your intercession and for favorable results. Thank you for helping my daughter be acceped to the Dance Dept at the University she will be attending this Fall. I pray she will be happy there and she will find the place where she belongs. Please continue praying for my son to be accepted to the USC School of Cinematic Arts, we are down to the last three days of waiting since Feb 1st! Please pray that we will receive good news in the mail box very soon, by June 1st! Thank you St Rita:)

16. John & Gina

St. Rita of Cascia, please pray for us. We have been trying to have a baby now for 15 years. Please intercede on our behalf. We will remain devoted to you and God always! Thank you for hearing and answering our prayers.

17. Rita Cascio Gano

As you can see my name is quite close to St. Rita of Cascia. Both parents from Italy. Wonder when they came to this county they put a o at the end of their name instead of a. Some how I feel very close to her. I also go to St. Rita's church.

18. Lourdes

Though late I want to say happy feast day to Saint Rita. I had been asking for her intercession since December 2012 when my husband and his younger brother got into a legal case due to a small brothers fight over their aging parents. I felt sad for them because somehow I got involved with their fights. At that time I had read a book about short story of saints and I got interested to Saint Rita being the patron saint of the impossible. Since then I prayed to her and asking to have the brothers a soften heart for them to forgive, to love each other as brothers and to have a humble heart to know and love God above all. I know Saint Rita answers my prayer be it big or small and I know this my earnest prayers be granted. Also I ask for my husband application be approved since we need to finance our children's education. All these I am asking through the intercession of Saint Rita to Jesus Christ, our Lord God Almighty. Amen

19. Campion Lally

Dear St. Rita, Patroness of the Impossible,

I need you help in bringing the sale of my mother's house to a peaceful conclusion. My siblings are being unreasonable. Please give me the strength to pursue my dream of buying the house. I need a large sum of money to close the sale. I will be forever in your debt if my prayers are answered.
    Thank you for your life and for all those you have helped.

20. Patricia

Dearest St. Rita,
    O Holy Patroness of those in need, I have been praying to your for weeks and have stayed with it as today is your feast day. Please help me. I feel such sadness, heart break and grief. Please heal my broken heart. Please heal my hand. My partner of over 4 years has left and is doing drugs again. I searched the lives of Saints and came to you as the Patron Saint of the Impossible. Please help him find recovery. Please reunite us or help me let go with compassion as you have done. Help me be an example of compassion and a servant of God. Pray for me. I cry every day and sometimes feel I am going mad with grief. Please pray for all who feel like I do. Pray for those who are too overwhelmed to pray themselves. Pray especially for those who have no one to pray for them. I will sing your praises and let everyone know how much you have helped me. Pray to the Holy Spirit to heal my mind and heart.