St. Rita of Cascia Comments

Augustiniannun, also called Margarita. She was born in Roccaporena, near Spoleto, Italy, in 1381, and expressed from an early age the desire to become a nun. Her elderly parents insisted that she be married at the age of twelve to a man described in accounts of her life as cruel and harsh. She spent eighteen extremely unhappy years, had two sons, and was finally widowed when her husband was killed in a brawl. Both sons also died, and Rita, still ... Continue Reading

1. Mom

St. Rita please bless my expecting daughter and her husband for a safe delivery and good health of the birth of their twins.

2. Mom

St. Rita please help my husband and I obtain a loan to fix our house and bless us with a big loving and religious family with good health.

3. Mom

St. Rita please pray for my eldest daughter and her husband and bless them with a child/ren and a bless marriage.

4. sully

Sn. Rita, Help me to finalize this deal so every body can be out of trouble. Help my husband and my kids please.

5. Carla

St. Rita please pray for me and my husband and bless us with a child.

6. Carla

St. Rita please pray for me and my husband and bless us with our first child.

7. ljp

St Rita - I pray that you hear me, that you can help my marriage, my confidence, my effectiveness at work, my Christianity.

8. KAD

Please pray with me for my husband...God Bless you

9. sandra Lariz

St. Rita please pray for me and bless me and my husband with our first child.

10. rita

saint rita, pls pray for me that i get a suitable job and be bless with a child.

11. joseph morris

Does St. Rita have a prayer? If so send it to me at my Email address above please A.S.A.P. Thank you very much.