St. Rita of Cascia Comments

Augustiniannun, also called Margarita. She was born in Roccaporena, near Spoleto, Italy, in 1381, and expressed from an early age the desire to become a nun. Her elderly parents insisted that she be married at the age of twelve to a man described in accounts of her life as cruel and harsh. She spent eighteen extremely unhappy years, had two sons, and was finally widowed when her husband was killed in a brawl. Both sons also died, and Rita, still ... Continue Reading

1. susan

St. Rita, please intercede for me in conceiving another child - it is my heart's desire to have more children.

2. carson

st.rita you are awsome and help me with cheer and dance.

3. carson

this is cool

4. sheila

Dear St. Rita of Cascia, please intercede for me, i fervently pray that I pass the bar examination which I had just taken. I also pray that my sister Fritzie pass the nursing licensure examination which she will be taking. I ask this in Christ's name....

5. Margarita Ochoa-Smith

St. Rita of Cascia, please guide my Buki through these difficult times in his adulthood. Help him see his enormous potential and beautiful spirit the many gifts bestowed to him and please watch over St.Rita and protect him from harm. I ask this through Jesus Christ.

6. denise

St. Rita, Please bless us a baby girl.

7. Geidy

St. Rita of Cascia, please bless us with purchasing our first house to make it our home with my husband and daughters.

8. Nancy

ST. Rita, Please pray for me, I am trying to conceive another child. I want my family to grow and ask for a sibling for my child. Please intercede and pray for me through Christ our lord. Amen.

9. monica

ST. Rita, pls bless my husband daughter and I as we continue to try to conceive a healthy child. many may think that God has already blsd us w/one but there is nothing wrong with wanting more children. God has taken two of our angels, pls bless us with one more child.

10. Ann

Dear St Rita,
    I just recently read about your life story, am planning to visit you next week at the PhilAmHomes chapel. I really believed in Saints, and this is my first time to ask for your intercession,St Rita that you increase my faith and help me to find what I really want to do. I want to work abroad at the same time I want to stay in my country but I am jobless and want to help my children and brothers and sisters in my own way. I want to sell my house. Thank you for your intercession.

11. Dawn

Pray for my daughter, to conceive. She has been trying four years now. She is getting very depressed. And can't understand why her? And her husband doesn't want to adopt.

12. PATTY

PLEAS PRAY FOR MY OLDEST DAUGHTER. SHE NEED'S HELP FINDING A JOB A PLACE TO LIVE SHE IS DEEPLY DEPRESSED AND SO IS HER DAUGHTER. THANK YOU GOD BLESS MOM

13. B

Dear St Rita,
    Please help me with my desperate situation - for my baby's sake.

14. Amy

Pray for my husband and I to conceive a healthy child. We have been trying for almost two years and still have faith that something will happen soon. Please help us!

15. Jamie

St. Rita, please bless me with courage to finally express my desire to my husband. I fell he is a depressive and will do nothing to help his situation, except blame me. Please help me.

16. CS

St. Rita please pray for Greg and Vicki and bless them with a child.

17. faith

Please pray for me and my husband that we will conceive a healthy child(ren).

18. Patsy

St. Rita please bless my marriage, I feel that my husband does not put our marriage first.

19. Mom

St. Rita please bless my son, daughter in law and my granddaughter with love, cherish, respect, good health and more family.

20. Mom

St. Rita please bless our youngest daughter in her education studies and justice in her pending assault case.