St. Rita of Cascia Comments

Augustiniannun, also called Margarita. She was born in Roccaporena, near Spoleto, Italy, in 1381, and expressed from an early age the desire to become a nun. Her elderly parents insisted that she be married at the age of twelve to a man described in accounts of her life as cruel and harsh. She spent eighteen extremely unhappy years, had two sons, and was finally widowed when her husband was killed in a brawl. Both sons also died, and Rita, still ... Continue Reading

1. Ursu

Doing my research for my confirmation I came across this beatiful prayer for saint Rita Of Cascia , She is my patron saint and I admire her , Our Lord hear our prayers and saint Rita intercede from all of us .
    St. Rita, come to my aid!
    Faithful, loving wife and mother,
    Humble, prayerful widow and nun,
    Because of my need, answer my call.
    St. Rita, come to my aid!
    Beautiful rose born
    from the Savior's thorns,
    Lead me far from anger and hate;
    Guide my heart on peaceful paths
    with charity to all.
    St. Rita, come to my aid!
    Helper, healer, holy friend
    Hear my petition (make request).
    To Christ take this prayer,
    For He is my Lord, my God, my All,
    My hope in despair,
    My strength when afraid.
    St. Rita, come to my aid!
    St. Rita, answer my call. Amen.

2. Ileana

Santa Rita: please pray for my family. That God may put his hand over my husband and me, and cover us with love that we cannot comprehend. That we will seek first God above other things in life, and give our daughters the future that is only in God's loving hands.

3. Rita

Dear St. Rita, please hear my prayers to keep my Mom strong through her testings/surgery and this very difficult time for my family. Give me the strength to be the supportive daughter she needs. Thank you! Amen!!

4. Sally

Dear St. Rita of Cascia, i kindly ask for your intercession to Our Lord Jesus Christ to grant me and my sister Pauline a husband and a family. May through your prayer i obtain this desire of having a family. Through Christ our Lord. Amen!

5. Lady of Roses

St. Rita, please intercede for me before our Saviour Jesus Christ. Please grant me my wish, dear Saint. I know that nothing is impossible through your intercession, as God would not make us wish for things that are impossible. Won't you please hear my prayer and the prayers of all who ask for your intercession? Please grant my prayer, amen.

6. candyrose Rego

it is impossible for me to live a life of yours dear saint rita of cascia.The amazing cd s i've watched of yours dear saint rita of cascia has turned me emotinaly.Its so
    unbeliveable to see you live a normal life like any of us,and jet be amazing saint of all time.I was totally suprised.Each time I watch it,I keep wondering wether you are
    really a person or some one just out of space.HOW BLESSED YOU ARE BY OUR
    LORD.PLS PRAY FOR ME DEAR SAINT RITA OF ALL TIMES.LOVE YOU.
    RegoCR.

7. ukachukwucascia

Saint Rita of Cascia,pls give me a job.I have full faith in you my dear saint rita of cascia.Pls give me a job and good health.You are my patron saint,and will always
    be one.

CRU

8. E.M.

thank you St. Rita for hearing my petitions and interceding on behalf of me to our Lord Jesus Christ. You life is an inspiration to all.

9. Anne

St Rita patron saint of hopeless causes please intervene for me with prayer to our mercifull Lord that me and my husbaund be blessed with children. i love na d trust in you. Amen

10. candyrose ukachukwu

There's no book that I found more interesting than the book of ST RITA OF CASCIA.
    It was a book that sootheded me of my sorrows.I advise all widows to read this very book,even thoug the story may not apply fully to you,you may get comfort in it. It was
    a book that always helped in many ways.''MAY ST RITA BE OUR GUIDE TO JESUS''
    This is my request to ST RITA OF CASCIA. AMEN

11. Liz

I want to sincerely thank St. Rita, I have seen a miracle with my own eyes! I encourage everyone to seek her intervention as she is very powerful. God is Good, All the time, and All the time, God is Good!!!

12. P. Mason

I have faith in St. Rita and have prayed to her daily for eleven years.

13. Lynn Davis

I love & admire St. Rita

14. Sharon

Thank You St. Rita, because of ur intercession life will be a little more bareable. Thank You Thank You Thank You

15. Jeff

St. Rita, you assisted me with succeeding on my promotional exam, please continue to assist me and allow me to be promoted to sergeant

16. Kendra

i love you saint Rita

17. Caboose

God, through the prayers of St. Rita, may we all learn to bear our crosses in life, in the same spirit in which she bore hers. Please help my sister get her life back from the stroke and please comfort my mother in times of suffering. I ask this of you, St Rita, with a belief in achieving impossible dreams and in solving hopeless situations with the grace of God.

18. elmasverga

st. rita I prayed and now I dont do ddrugs no more, And maybe Im going to be a father.

19. Paola

Santa Rita supe de ti por mi madre quien te tiene mucha fe, hoy en mis momentos de proqupacion economicos no te pido nada para mi pero te pido por mi amiga y su hija. Mi amiga esta luchando por la requperacion de drogas de su hija, todo se ve tan imposible, y ahora que existe una hija de 2 anos es tan importante que logre recuperarse. Te pido Santa Rita, que intervengas y ajudes a esta familia. Se en mi corazon que solo Dios y tu pueden ayudarlas.

20. Colleen

St. Rita blessed my husband and I with a baby. We're due in March. Keep praying, she listens.