St. Rita of Cascia Comments

Augustiniannun, also called Margarita. She was born in Roccaporena, near Spoleto, Italy, in 1381, and expressed from an early age the desire to become a nun. Her elderly parents insisted that she be married at the age of twelve to a man described in accounts of her life as cruel and harsh. She spent eighteen extremely unhappy years, had two sons, and was finally widowed when her husband was killed in a brawl. Both sons also died, and Rita, still ... Continue Reading

1. Lady E

Dear St Rita as I ponder a confirmation name I have come across you. My husband and I have been trying to have a family for the last eleven years. This has filled us with much sadness and in myself much anger and depression. I am currently taking RCIA classes in hopes of strengthening my faith. Please give me the power to continue in my journey and to not feel so hopeless and alone. Amen.

2. Ceny

Dear St. Rita. Please help me pray for my husband, Wenefredo, to come home to us his family very soon. Help him get his 6 years salary benefit from his previous company, Thinet Abudhabi, as this is what he is waiting for, since 6 months now He is still there in Abudhabi with no job and doesn't want to come home to us penniless. Let him come home to us, as soon as he get his money from Thinet Abudhabi, and be united again as 1 family of GOD. I ask you this with Mary, the Virgin Mother of God, and our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

3. Raymundo

Thanks for answering my prayers. Please bless my family and let me find somebody to share my life with. Thanks, thanks

4. Carol

Dear St Rita, I spent 2 years wanting children & after losing twin girls,
    a tumor was found in my womb I asked you to intercede to God that I be blessed with the joy of children. Oh sweet Rita, 'Saint of the Impossible', the Lord heard my prayers.
    We have 3 healthy children! I ask you pray for my husband & I to nurture them with the faith of God, give us patients in everyday life. I especially ask you intercede & help my middle child as he struggles with his reading. Thank you.
    I pray for all who wait to be blessed with children may the good Lord hear your prayer.

5. eugene

St Rita please hear my prayers, bless my wife and I with a child. We are currently undergoing fertility treatment and pray for a miracle. We know the odds are not in our favour but we have faith, and with your help it will happen. thank you

6. Linda

Please St. Rita, please hear our prayers - let our Immigration Papers come out urgently and successfully and that me and my children will get our green cards soon.
    I will never forget you and will always pray to you - You are my Patron Saint. I have just come to know you and have been praying to you - please hear my prayers as this is a very difficult one - we are waiting almost 10 years now. Please help us St. Rita. Thank you.

7. Gina

Thank You St Rita for answering part of my prayer. Towards the end of last year my Husband's mental health wasn't looking good, but I have noticed recently that he is getting much better. I thank you from the depths of my heart and soul for hearing my prayer. Please answer the rest of my prayer that we may be blessed with a healthy baby girl... St Rita, I love and believe in you....Amen.

8. Jango

Saint Rite Please pray for the people in haiti, my family, the people i love, and tht abortion will one day stop. Pray for all stray animals to! And Pray so we can have world peace! AMEN HELEJUIA, Praise BE JESUS

9. Mary Ann

Thank you, St. Rita, for answering my prayers about my daughter's health. I will continue to pray to you for intercession to Our Lord for me.

10. KRISTINA_D

ST. RITA, I ASK THAT YOU PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND AND I TO BE BLESSED WITH A CHILD. WE PRAY FOR A BOY. I PRAY THAT OUR TRANSITION IN OUR SITUATION IS EASIER THAN DIFFICULT. I PRAY THAT MY HUSBAND FINDS A JOB THAT HE WILL BOTH BENEFIT FROM AND ENJOY. SAINT RITA OF CASCIA PRAY FOR US.

11. Gina

Dear St Rita, please hear my prayer and intercede for me. Please bless my husband's health as he is suffering from anxiety, please for the sake of our marriage and for our sons may he recover quickly. Pls ask Jesus to answer my prayers to have a baby girl. I pray for everyone who has asked for your help that you may answer their prayers. Amen.

12. Kathy

I have prayed a novena to st. rita for certain intentions. Some of the aspects have already been answered. These were things I needed to call on St. Rita for. Thank you, thank you, St. Rita.

Kathy

13. Li

St.Rita bless me with a loving, responsible husband who is very close to Jesus' heart and healthy, normal, and God-fearing children. Thank you.

14. Eve Rita R.

Dear St Rita, If there ever was a hopless cause it is my dysfunctional family. Please pray for us all that we will all find our way back to the Church and those who have self destructive habits will recover and find peace. Please pray for me that I will not feel lonely.

15. Mona

Dear St Rita,
    Thank you for answering my prayers. Thank you.

16. clayton

be strong

17. fj

St Rita cascia my dear impossible saint, since Bro. Andreas introduce you to me i pray constantly for your help during my hard time, and you never failed me ever since. Here come again my biggest hope, please interceed for me to God our father that i can conceive sooner. St. Rita Cascia pray for me. Amen.

18. Paopao

Hey what's st rita's symbol

19. Mary

St Rita, please pray for me & my husband so as to have a meaningful & happy marriage.

20. Jim

Dear St. Rita, Please be with me on my journey to the sacred priesthood,
    I have not forgotten your statue.