Our Lady of Guadalupe Comments

Our Lady of Guadalupe December 12 (USA) When we reflect on the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe we learn two important lessons, one of faith and one of understanding. Missionaries who first came to Mexico with the conquistadors had little success in the beginning. After nearly a generation, only a few hundred Native Mexicans had converted to the Christian faith. Whether they simply did not understand what the missionaries had to offer or whether ... Continue Reading

1. Marcio

Yes she was the mother of Jesus and she was a virgin chosen by God to give birth to he's only son, please remember what the bible says do not worship any images or idols, and to worship Jesus that he is the only way to God

2. Cristino Roiles Dela Cruz Jr

Our Lady of Guadalupe happy feast day. Pray for us sinners. Pray for the job position that I applied just recently at Rare, thru your intercession that I will be able to land a job. I really need your intercessions. Pray for guidance emotionally, physically and spiritually. All of these we asked in Jesus Christ mighty name amen. Saint Jude of Thaddeus pray for us and with ALL Angels and Saints in Heaven pray for us...

3. chet bas

happy feast day Our Lady of Guadalupe. thank you for a safe visit to mexico for my mom and i. thank you for helping me graduate college on your feast day. please intercede for me, my mom and my family and the people of mexico.

4. c

Our Lady of Guadalupe, I was disappointed today at the way my son spoke to me about my belief in Jesus. What unnecessary words were uttered. But Mother it only tells how much my family needs you. Pray for us. Where is the gift of faith that was given to us in Baptism? Surlely Mama Mary your powerful intercession can and will help us. I ask you to restore our faith. Help us to be prayerful, merciful and generous.
    Thank you Mama Mary for all the success you have given to work of our hands. Continue to grant me special graces. Amen.

5. haley

i really enjoyed the article i would like for there to be an article with steps of how to make a costume for projects that u could wear, but other than that i loved it

6. Maria Magdalena M. Enario

Deareast Mama Mary of Guadaupe,whatever image she projects what is important that She is Our Queen of Heaven & Earth the Mama of Jesus, She is worthy to be venerated; should be loved and given a great honor, She's like my Mama Cayetana, thus, my Mama is a great devotee to Mama Mary... Advance Happy Fiesta December 12, that was the very date that I was accepted for the present job that i have right now. I love U Mama Mary and GOD Bless us Always. Dearest Queen pls regards to Papa Pacing & Manong Steve in Heaven.

7. leslie

i love our lady of guadalupe. i always loved her and always will.

8. Wayne Lilly

Read our story as to why we love Our Lady of Guadalupe and join us in becoming a "Guardian of Guadalupe" and pray for an end to abortion.
    www.olg-usa.org

Wayne & Harriet Lilly

9. lici

Where was the Lady of Guadalupe from ......when is her date as a saint ... and when did she lived ???/

10. Kanaqlak

Our Lady of Guadelupe. I humbly ask that Nancy gets the job of director of the Alaska Native Studies Department at UAA. Let also her anger melt into love and forgive her sins and get her to heaven in the end. Guide and protect my grandson, Brandon and Tyler and their cousins so they will enter heaven. Please cure Angayaqaq and Gary of their terminal and lead theirs lives to heaven. Please ask Our Lord to forgive the sins of Nicky who was murdered in Ketchikan so that he will be waiting in heaven for all his relatives. Give peace and forgive the sins of Mary and Jon and lead them back to the holy path of Our Lord so they too will be in heaven with her deceased sons and our parents. Guide my siblings and their children to the holy path of Our Lord so they too will be in His Kingdom. Lead me back on the path that Our Lord, forgive my sins and in the end let me be to
    heaven with my family. I am thanking you in advance my Holy Mother.

11. kylie

i need more infomation because i have to write a report for comfermation .and i chose her as my sanit?

12. Girl

I'm 11, and I'm reading Esperanza Rising. She is in the book, and I still don't get who she is.

13. Barbara Ann Meek

Thank you Our Lady of Quadalupe. You cured my father of a an advanced case of Melanoma on his face. It literally went away over night He lived 15 years after that. He was able to grow in his faith and enjoy God's world a lot longer than ever expected. I became closer to my dad also. !5 years later the melanoma came back when he was 86 years old. It came back in the exact same place. He didn't suffer long and died a peaceful death. This was truly a miracle that you granted me as I prayed in front of the Serape of Juan Diego in the Basilica of Our Lady of Quadalupe. The next day I arrived back to the states and the first thing I said to my father was "Daddy, it's gone". He said to me "It was gone when I got up this morning". I almost fainted.
    I need your prayers and intersession again Dear Lady. Please help my colleagues and myself as we go through a rough time and please grant another miracle. I promise I will do the walk on my knees at Quadalupe..
    I hope all that read this will say a prayer to Our Lady of Quadalupe and ask her to answer my petition.
    Happy Feast Day Dearest Lady. I love YOU!

14. Elle Fagan

Our Lady of Guadalupe ! With confidence we know you fly to our aid when we call!

As a girl, I thought her especially beautiful and am a fan.

ellefagan.com

15. Anthony Uk

SHE is the Queen of all the world after all, no matter what image she projects. What would we do without HER. Happy feast day OUR LADY.

Anthony UK

16. Bill Snyder

What is very interesting to me is what some historians believe Mary said: i.e., "I am Quat Sa Lupe" (my spelling may be incorrect), meaning the one who crushes the snake. The Indians had snake worship and human sacrifice; so this is mindful of God's promise in Genesis. The Spanish missionaries thought Juan Diego, Mary's "Little One" said Guadalupe, the name of a Church in Spain.

17. Nicki Minaj

i luv our lady!!! <3

18. robert

hello everyone

19. sandy

please pray for me sandy and family

20. Michelle M.

This site really helped me in my project with Our Lady. It's a great source!