Our Lady of Guadalupe Comments

Our Lady of Guadalupe December 12 (USA) When we reflect on the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe we learn two important lessons, one of faith and one of understanding. Missionaries who first came to Mexico with the conquistadors had little success in the beginning. After nearly a generation, only a few hundred Native Mexicans had converted to the Christian faith. Whether they simply did not understand what the missionaries had to offer or whether ... Continue Reading

1. barbara

Please our mother Guadalupe i need you to please be their in this pregnancy im so sacred of false positive results i cant sleep of concentrate im looseing my mind please help me you are my savior

2. irene herrera

please i need prayer bad for bad health problem and bad pain on my feet,s and on my leg,s to need a miracles heal lord god for all the pain on my bady. please pray for irene.

3. jennifer glasser

Our Lady Guedalupe ..I am forever grateful. My husband has been out of work and unable to find a good job for the last 6 years. We have tried to move out of state to give our children a better life. He has went on so many interviews in our state and out of and nothing. I felt cursed. On Dec 11th my best friend was moving. She new I was feeling lost and sad. She gave me a candle and told me to light it . It was of Our Lady Guedalupe and pray. The candle is still burning and every day I pray. My husband has had 2 interviews out of state and next week they are flying him in to meet with the owner of the company. This is my miracle and I feel blessed and safe with our holy mother. I have been giving and will continue to do so.

4. Eustace Singine

Our Lady of Guadalupe, you are indeed holy before the lord, you did alot to human kind, i pray the you pray for me to receive the blessings that i may request for during my rest of my life, i need to exercise to be Holy, follow the good divine ways of our christ whom we are expecting for his coming and that he is atrue son of our Lord Almighty, Pray that our prayers even though not mentioned but within our hearts that we may receive the divine blessing of them. i ask all this through Jesus Christ. Amen

5. Eustace Singine

6. Terry Henry

Thank you so much. I have been living in hell for the past 5 years. My wife divorced me and I lost my job. But I went back to college to become a Medical Assistant. And I work for a facility that helps people with mental disorders. I like it and fo the best I can to make their lives happy.I have to give medicationds and take care of all their needs. Most of the employees are great but this one gives me a hard time. Oh well. The residents like me and for that I am thankful for. I have an Associate Degree in Occupational Health and also am certified as a Level I Medication Aide. I just hope it works out. I love people and care for them to the best of my ability. God will make his decision.

7. M

Happy Feast Day to Our Lady of Guadalupe. Thank you for your prayers and intercession.

O Immaculate Virgin, Mother of the true God and Mother of the Church!, who from this place reveal your clemency and your pity to all those who ask for your protection, hear the prayer that we address to you with filial trust, and present it to your Son Jesus, our sole Redeemer.

Mother of Mercy, Teacher of hidden and silent sacrifice, to you, who come to meet us sinners, we dedicate on this day all our being and all our love. We also dedicate to you our life, our work, our joys, our infirmities and our sorrows. Grant peace, justice and prosperity to our peoples; for we entrust to your care all that we have and all that we are, our Lady and Mother. We wish to be entirely yours and to walk with you along the way of complete faithfulness to Jesus Christ in His Church; hold us always with your loving hand.

Virgin of Guadalupe, Mother of the Americas, we pray to you for all the Bishops, that they may lead the faithful along paths of intense Christian life, of love and humble service of God and souls. Contemplate this immense harvest, and intercede with the Lord that He may instill a hunger for holiness in the whole people of God, and grant abundant vocations of priests and religious, strong in the faith and zealous dispensers of God’s mysteries.

Grant to our homes the grace of loving and respecting life in its beginnings, with the same love with which you conceived in your womb the life of the Son of God. Blessed Virgin Mary, protect our families, so that they may always be united, and bless the upbringing of our children.

Our hope, look upon us with compassion, teach us to go continually to Jesus and, if we fall, help us to rise again, to return to Him, by means of the confession of our faults and sins in the Sacrament of Penance, which gives peace to the soul.

We beg you to grant us a great love for all the holy Sacraments, which are, as it were, the signs that your Son left us on earth.

Thus, Most Holy Mother, with the peace of God in our conscience, with our hearts free from evil and hatred, we will be able to bring to all true joy and true peace, which come to us from your son, our Lord Jesus Christ, who with God the Father and the Holy Spirit, lives and reigns for ever and ever.

Amen.

By His Holiness Pope John Paul II while visiting the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico, January 1979.

8. Nicola Croasdale

Please Our Lady of Guadaloupe continue to watch over my precious sons Dominic and Nicolas and my equally precious grandchildren Sonny and Finley,Deo Gratias.

9. S.G.

HAPPY FEAST DAY TO OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE!!! PLEASE CONTINUE TO BLESS US ALL W/HEALTH N HAPPINESS ALWAYS N FOREVER!! WE THANK U N HONOR U!! AMEN!!

10. Michael

Shortly after my daughter was born on December 12, 1997 she was rushed to the ICU with difficulty breathing. I had left the hospital briefly to collect her older sister who was anxiously waiting with her grandparents. As soon as I arrived at their house, my wife called and urged me to return to the hospital that our little Nicole was not well. I arrived at the hospital not knowing what to expect but knew I had to stop at the chapel to ask for help. Who was I to ask...the Blessed Mother of course! As I prayed the rosary I asked the Blessed Mother to intercede on our behalf to call on her son to cure our daughter. At the time, I was unaware of our Lady of Guadalupe although the image of Juan Diego's Tilma hangs in our church. Within hours our daughter improved and came home on schedule when my wife was discharged. The doctors were amazed that she responded so quickly. Soon thereafter, I had occasion to speak with a Deacon at our church who enlightened me as to the significance of this special day. Dear Lady of Guadalupe...thank you for coming to us and helping us then and now!

11. ricardo

DZIEKUJĘ CI MARYJKO ZA DAR JEZUSA, ZA MOJE ZYCIE, ZA ANIE I WYPROSZONE U CIEBIE NASZE DZIECI, ZA UZDROWIENIE WIKI, PRZEPRASZAM ZA BŁEDU, ZGORSZENIA, GRZECHY SZCZEGÓLNIE H. N. - ODDAJE SWOJE ZYCIE TWOJEMU NIEPOKALANEMU SERCU I JEZUSOWI, POWIERZAM MAŁ,ZENSTWO I DZIECI I PRZYSZŁOŚC I PRACE I PIELGRZYMKI, ZA WSZELKIE ŁASKI - DZIEKUJE BĄDZ POZROWIONA ŁASKI PEŁNA.RICARDO WROCŁAW POLAND

12. Joyce

Our Lady of Guadalupe pray for the good people of Mexico and for the United States with her many needs right now.
    Please also pray for the sick among us: Jeanne and her daughter who had surgery today and for Cathy who has not been well.

Please bring all people closer to your son.

For this we pray in Jesus' name.
    Amen

13. Vera D.

Happy Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe to all. Oh most Holy Virgin Mary please pray for the health and safety of my family. Please watch over my 3yr old daughter that god blessed me with after 18years of marriage. Pray for peace in my family and the economy hardships we are facing. If it its God's will please intercede before the almighty and ask that I concieve another child. Please pray to an end to abortions throughout the world.

14. Joseph Mathew

Our Lady Of Guadalupe, You are my loving mother and perpetual help! I turn to you many times daily, and you have never turned down any of my requests. Thank You.

15. Katia

Our Lady, please continue blessing all of us as You always have done.
    Bless my mom with the health problems and my aunt M.Louise suffering from Alzeimeir. And me suffering for over 20 years of psoriase. Help us so we can have a healthy mind on a healthy body to praise our God forever.

16. nicole sanchez

Our Lady of Guadalupe, Happy Feast Day. I pray for hope for my husband to gain stable employment. Please help us with our money troubles. Amen.

17. Barbara Svatek

Our Lady of Guadalupe, we rejoice this Gaudete Monday at the beautiful sunrise - and marvelled at God's creation! Mary, most blessed virgin, I am so grateful that Jesus gave us such a wonderful mother to watch over and guide us. Please continue to intercede for my family, and bring us all to our knees before the foot of your Son's cross. Increase our faith! Increase our joy that we may spread the Gospel wherever we are - and in whatever circumstance we find ourselves. I love you so much!

18. Monica Naples

I tried to attend a mass today in honor of Our Lady of Guadalupe -- the churches that offer the service are very rare throughout Chicagoland. I thought about the celebration yesterday and at least more celebrations for 12-13-11. Mrs. Naples 12.12.11

19. from jordan

please mum
    our lady
    our hope
    pray to heal everyone need healing from cancer

help ur sons

20. sylvia h

lady of guadelupe please pray for evelyn slover beebe, she in her last stage of cancer if you can heal her for more years on this earth an less pain,an for her sister tina slover who had surgery an has a speedy healthy recovery,an my nephew rick garcia that just passed away today send comfort an strength to his parents mona an rick sr .an wife ,along with his sisters and brother.help him find his way to heaven.