St. Alice Comments

Alice was born at Shaerbeck, near Brussels. At the age of seven, she entered a Cistercian convent named Camera Sanctae Mariae, and she remained there for the rest of her life. The Cistercian community was inspired by her spirit of humility. However, at an early age, she contracted leprosy and had to be isolated. The disease caused Aleydis intense suffering, and eventually she became paralyzed and was afflicted with blindness. Alice's ... Continue Reading

1. yoseline:)

I'm going to use her for my confirmation. she rockss..

2. Katie

I like her story & her name flows well with mine. I'm deffinatly using this for my confirmation name.

3. megs

I love her!!!!!!!!!!!! She rocks my socks off. Totally gonna be my patron saint

4. Megs

I love her name she rocks totally my patron saint fave. She is my confirmation name!!!!!!! She rocks my socks off

5. Issa

she is a great saint who cares for everybody.

6. Mic

I'm picking her for Confirmation 2009!

7. kayla

amazing story....picking her for my patron saint for confirmation!

8. missy

i think shes a great and inspirational saint. I'm picking her for my Confirmation Saint! :)

9. crystal

needs more info but i love ending :)

10. claudia

could use more info love the site amen.