St. Rose of Lima Comments

Virgin, born at Lima, Peru 20 April, 1586; died there the 24 of August, 1617. St. Rose of Lima is the patroness of Latin America and the Philippines. This South American Saint's real name was Isabel, but she was such a beautiful baby that she was called Rose, and that name remained. As she grew older, she became more and more beautiful, and one day, her mother put a wreath of flowers on her head to show off her loveliness to friends. But Rose ... Continue Reading

1. Lizzie

an amazing person, she gave up a lot for god. Using as conformation name :)

2. Lauren

Used for confirmation! she was an amazing person!

3. Maria. (:

I am using this as my Conformation name too. :D. (It's my middle name).

4. Trisha

I took this name for my confirmation and my daughter is also taking the name when she makes hers

5. lauren

Used this for confirmation!

6. martina

i needed it for confirmation too:) shes a perfect saint!

7. Michelle

This helped me so much I really needed this
    thanks
    ~Michelle ~

8. katie

needed it for confirmation...thanks!!

9. Alexa

Thanks i needed a Saint and now im using her!

10. yalda

thank you so much i really need this for my school work

11. Fierce

Thanks you for this confirmation name it's beautiful and it represents me

12. Han

Thank you very much I really needed a name and I found this and you gave me the meaning Thanx

13. Bronwyn

Thank you so much i needed a Saint for my confirmation!

14. Rachel

Thanx im gonna use this as my confirmation name its really after my aunt but we have to do a saint as well!

15. Ally

Thank you so much i was 1 day late on my report this website really helped me thanks a ton!

16. Stephanie

thank u this helped me a lot!!!

17. Elizabeth

Thank you so much for this! I am working on my conformation saint and this gave me all the information I needed.

18. BoyleFootballPlayer

Thank you so much for this information! im writing a paper on saints, and this just saved me an hours worth of researching.

19. audrey

thanks!!! now i have my saint name for conformation!!!!

20. Danelle Gen

Thanks, Catholic Online! I have this project too. My project was to research the lives of my favorite saint. But you just save me, Thanks again!