St. Rose of Lima Comments

Virgin, born at Lima, Peru 20 April, 1586; died there the 24 of August, 1617. St. Rose of Lima is the patroness of Latin America and the Philippines. This South American Saint's real name was Isabel, but she was such a beautiful baby that she was called Rose, and that name remained. As she grew older, she became more and more beautiful, and one day, her mother put a wreath of flowers on her head to show off her loveliness to friends. But Rose ... Continue Reading

1. kennedy

saint rose is the best! she is my confirmation name because she is a great person!

2. Andi

omg that's like so cool & that's what name im using 4 confirmation!!!!!
    aawsum=D

3. Krissy

that is cool and very interesting, i think she will be my choice of my confermation name!!

=DD
    thnx<3

4. Jasmine

really helpful!
    choosing her to be my confirmation name!

5. Mack

I love Saint Rose! She inspired me alot, and she is my Confirmation name. This was really helpful. Thank you!

6. sara

this is very helpful this is going to be my confirmation name so nobody steal it.lol
    her sorry is so sad but now i won't be so selfish and i'll tell my daddy not to buy me a bmw thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. vanessa

oh my goodness, i love her story she was so strong about her faith! i truly look up to her!

8. chanel

this realy helped me alot on my project we needed to write about a saint and i need some information. i chose this one but i hope my teacher likes it. i was absent on the day she told us the list of saints so i just picked st rose because that was the name of my school

9. Evan

this was really helpful. I'm resarching her for her s project.

10. Clara

oh my goddd!
    im picking her for my conformation name.
    :]

11. maria

omg i m gonna pick this name/saint as my confirmation name!!!! this saint is sooo cute!!!!!

12. Morgan

Saint Rose is definitely my Confirmation name. Shes so beautiful

13. 5 years ago

rose is a very pretty name

14. elizabeth ashley rose

aww. i have to have rose as my confirmation name. <3

15. lance

saint rose of Lima is so beautiful

16. Lieran

i think that im going to have rose as my confirmation name now! its so beautiful!

17. nicole

wow she was an amazing person. I chose her as my confirmation name!

18. Maria

saint rose of Lima is sooooo cool! I'm doing a report for her and she is so awesome!

19. Maria

what a cooool saint!!
    xoxo

20. Jaime

i am using st.rose of Lima for my saint name...im amazed by her story !