St. Rose of Lima Comments

Virgin, born at Lima, Peru 20 April, 1586; died there the 24 of August, 1617. St. Rose of Lima is the patroness of Latin America and the Philippines. This South American Saint's real name was Isabel, but she was such a beautiful baby that she was called Rose, and that name remained. As she grew older, she became more and more beautiful, and one day, her mother put a wreath of flowers on her head to show off her loveliness to friends. But Rose ... Continue Reading

1. lel
    6 months ago

thus sint beh cray cray she given hir lif ta jezus lik whit da hel man

2. Jocelyn
    9 months ago

can anyone tell me a prayer for this saint

3. Lauren
    11 months ago

I am doing St. Rose for my saint paper and at my school we have to dress up as the saint. I have found this very helpful. another thing to get not on the comp. is fifty seven saints for boys and girls. I have a friend doing St. Agnes, lamb of Jesus

4. TF
    11 months ago

As a Patron Saint of Indigenous peoples of the Americas, could the following also qualify as Martyrs of Indigenous people?
    Archbishop Óscar Romero
    Sister Dorothy Stang

5. keeley

this is really helpful to me because i had a school progect coming up to dress up as a saint and i picked her to do my research on

6. Maria Rose

Dear St Rose I am really priveledged to have you as my patron saint along with that of Our Blessed Mother.please pray for me and all my loved ones and for all of us struggling to live a good and a holy life in this earthly journey on this special day along with all the angles and saints and with Mother Mary.Amen

7. Solomon Matheka

I have come to this site times without a number. God help me to do at least half the way she did..I will ever have a girl of my own, why not call her Saint Rose?

8. Emily

I love St. Rose of Lima. I am picking her for my conformation name. For a matter of fact, that is why I am on this website. =D

9. Katherine Rose

i love St. Rose, because it's my middle name and i love the name anyway.

10. Jenna

i ove saint rose of lima! she is my confirmation saint!

11. Alexis Rose

Omg I love the name Rose! It such a beautiful name:) Its perfect for me!!!!!!!! Confirmation name! Much better than St. Maria!

12. Emma Thai

She's really interesting and out of all saints I chose her instead of St.Emma

13. caoimhe

thank you ! you really helped me to do research on my confirmation saint name. So thanks

14. Dawn

St. Rose of Lima, please pray for the families of the victims from the Sandy Hook School shooting. Please ask Jesus to go to their loved ones hearts and ease their pain and suffering. Especially for the parents of the children that were killed. Please, St. Rose, ask Jesus to help all of us in this country and in the world, to put God first always and to help thy neighbor so that we may have peace in the world instead of hate, violence and evil. Thank you St. Rose for interceding in prayer. Mary, Blessed Mother please pray for us. Jesus, please save us. We love you, Amen.

15. Franco ramirez

Doing her for my report, it's taking me forever, well, good luck on your report everybody!

16. jessica

i need help on her any ideas

17. jenna

Saint report yo :D

18. Emily

Picking her for my Saint report and conformation! Love all the things she has done and will be happy to become Emily Rose :)

19. Stephanie

im actually doing my saint report right now!!!!!!!!

20. Meghan

I am doing her for my confirmation name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!