St. Mary Di Rosa Comments

Saint Mary (Paula) Di Rosa December 15 The pounding on the barricaded door of the military hospital sent every heart thudding in terror. In the middle of the war in Brescia (Italy) in 1848, the wounded, sick, and those who cared for them knew what that pounding meant. The shouts from beyond the door came from soldiers, not obeying any command but their inner desire to destroy and plunder. Who could do anything to stop them? The only people here ... Continue Reading

1. tiffany

When was this published? It was kinda helpful though i just need the bibliography!!!

2. sinikiwe

I'm so touched. How i long to have that faith and courage in offering help. i have the will but the courage...oh.

3. emily

im doing a saint report and i have her i thought this was pretty helpful

4. marianna

im doing for my saint report but i need to know what her saint color is please...

5. alyssa

im doing her for confirmation! but what is she patron saint of??

6. Maleehah Sajjad

i like this website because it helps me learn about saints and their feastday because in am making my first confession

7. cindiee

i neeed to know when this saint date of canonization for my saint report pleasee..

8. Breanna

this is my saint for conformation. =]óż

9. amaka

she was a very courageous woman

10. erik

What a wonderful woman and inspiring life ,again another soul whose light should be portrayed as an example for all the world to see on the 'big' screen . Maybe God will give me the courage to write the story of such a beautiful life for the benefit of mankind. Erik

11. kristen

what is this saint the patriot saint of?