St. Mary Di Rosa Comments

Saint Mary (Paula) Di Rosa December 15 The pounding on the barricaded door of the military hospital sent every heart thudding in terror. In the middle of the war in Brescia (Italy) in 1848, the wounded, sick, and those who cared for them knew what that pounding meant. The shouts from beyond the door came from soldiers, not obeying any command but their inner desire to destroy and plunder. Who could do anything to stop them? The only people here ... Continue Reading

1. Joseph Mathew
    11 months ago

St. Mary Di Rosa, Thanks for your prayers and intercession. Please continue to pray for us.

2. Marinella

Saint Mary Di Rosa I have chosen you to be my patron saint. Please pray for me and my family. Amen.

3. Joseph Mathew

St. Mary Di Rosa, Please intercede for me as you have done ever since.

4. Mona

please pray for Jacob that he finds the right path, for his mother that doctors can slow the progression of her disease and for all cancer patients that they deal with her disease with grace and dignity. Thank you.

5. christopher

St.mary Di Rosa please pray for me and my family god bless you
    Amen

6. Henry B,Kokkeragadda

Dear St.Maria Di Rosa!,Your dedicated,brave and courageous services to the sick especially wounded in war field is areal service to God as our Lord taught.Help me Oh! Dear Saint, to behave bravely, to do good to the society.May God be glorified with more illumination in the 200th.year of your birth,in force now.Amen

7. ilamae

I was looking for saints name for my daughter she is getting her conformation soon and this st mary de rosa kinda fits her she always wants to help the people and her family, she is very caring person she helps people she dont even know in public. She always give what she can money to help another person in need . So i pray that st mary di rosa to pray for all of us our family to be strong like her.

8. emily

i may be doing some work with her for my confirmation and name . she sounded really brave. what is her color and her symbol?

9. Nita

Such a courageouslady. She is an inspiration for me to keep pressing forward in my faith.

10. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Mary Di Rosa, Help me to face upto the challenges in life bravely and with fortitude as you have done!

11. Ricardo Schilipake

from this saint's life example, help us Lord to do our part in pursue a saint life, helping and loving each other and our planet.

12. Ryosuke

Many Japanese are afraid to become jobless. In contrast, they riot to drown fear of unemployment because they have not authentic faith. Their faith is in chaos.Perhaps,they would not know St. Mary Di Rosa, a contributor to the poor. Many of them have a fear of knowing the truth because they are sweeping many sins under the carpet. St. Mary Di Rosa, forgive them. They don't know anything and you too. Thank you, Catholic Online, for giving me wisdom.

13. Eustace Singine

St mary Di Rosa, pray for us that we achieve your godly ways of life and we ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

14. Christie

St. Mary Di Rosa, how I love to imitate and emulate your extraordinary values. I notice that we ordinary people have great callings, but unlike you most of us are self-satisfied, contented and secure with ourselves, in what is called our comfort zone. Dear Saint of practical virtue, help us to see that in every obstacle there is opportunity to serve God. All you came with was " faith" and "boundless energy, intelligence and a hunger to serve". You rightfully said the you could "never go to bed with a clear conscience" if you had "missed the chance to do some good". Today we read about your life, reflect on its heroic virtue and honour you in our hearts. You must do something for us, poor earthlings on our struggle to know God and serve Him. Pray for us in God's presence, ask graces for us, give us answers in all the personal turmoils we go through. Amen.

15. subin k paul

excellent article on st. maria de rosa

16. LeeAnne

i used her for my saint - project at school since she has the same name as my god mother (kinda). she is a cool saint.

17. keneIfedi

From the story i believe that she loves challenges and God gave her more challenges that keeps leading her to him

18. Leo

Yesterday my wife & I saw a bag-man with all his belongings in a shopping parking lot. At my wife"s suggestion, we stopped and gave him a small tarp to cover his cart.
    On the way home we passed a lady wity a walker sitting by the side of the road in the rain. We stopped to inquire if we could help her. She simply said she was waiting for a ride. We couild have helped.

19. Catholic

St. Mary Di Rosa pray for us!

20. Ciara

what is she the patron saint of ?
    What is her symbol / Shield ?