St. Dominic Savio Comments

St. Dominic Savio was born in Italy in 1842. One day when he was just four, he disappeared and his good mother went looking for him. She found the little fellow in a corner praying with his hands joined and his head bowed. He already knew all his prayers by heart! At five, he was an altar boy. When he was seven, he received his First Holy Communion. On that solemn day, he chose a motto: "Death, but not sin!" and he kept it always. ... Continue Reading

1. josh and will

i liked it alot!!!he was a very interesting man

2. joaquin urtade

i like it

3. Aaron

He was a great saint and should definitely be remembered

4. Grace

What a very beautiful saint! A wonderful role model- especially for youth!

5. joaquin lugay

dear st.dominic savio we care for you we sacricing you amen.
    st.dominic savio pray for us

6. suzette

i love the story of st Dominic. when i 1st heard his story i am so touch. i felt i am crying.

7. DINH VI

I love this story long time ago(in Vietnamese). Now I just fine It for my son (in English). This story is very help for the kids.
    Thank you very much.
    God Bless You All.

8. jOSEPH.V.T

IF ALL THE YOUTH WERE TOLD OF DOMINIC SAVIO, THE WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN DEVOID OF SIN. DOMINC SAVIO IS THE RIGHT ROLE MODEL FOR ANY KID OF ANY COUNTRY AND TIME.

9. S Sanders

I was looking for a saint to help me with my son who struggles with ADHD and behavior problems. I feel St. Dominic Savio will hear my prayers and help him.