St. Dominic Savio Comments

St. Dominic Savio was born in Italy in 1842. One day when he was just four, he disappeared and his good mother went looking for him. She found the little fellow in a corner praying with his hands joined and his head bowed. He already knew all his prayers by heart! At five, he was an altar boy. When he was seven, he received his First Holy Communion. On that solemn day, he chose a motto: "Death, but not sin!" and he kept it always. ... Continue Reading

1. Christine

All young people should know about St. Dominic! What a wonderful example for us today.

St. Dominic, pray for us!

2. Jillian Strong

"All who call on God in true faith, earnestly from the heart, will certainly be heard, and will receive what they have asked and desired."
    -Martin Luther

3. justin

hi, every one. i like st.bernedette

4. Chase H

one more thing. i have bean falsly acusded PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!

5. Chase H

im doing a research project on you St. Dominic i nead and miracles you performed and im done. Please help

your friend, Chase Hillier

6. sheila

st. dominic please pray for my son who has been falsely accused and is in need of a miracle. thank you very much.

7. tadz tadena

I'm so hopeless without this Saint.he consoled and stood beside me and i knew it!

8. margaret

this is helpful. i want to start a club about him so we can make a change to the world. I am 10 years old and want to make a difference.

9. laura

i am a good child i live in guihulngan

10. dave h

i am proud of ur honesty but i cannot be like u at all cause my rude mother pusshes me too far over the line and thats where i am honest obout how much i dislike her so plese if u can in any way help me and dear lord help to

11. Steven Gorran

I'm a 3rd Order Dominican and so often when looking for things on eBay about St Dominic de Guzman, St Dominic Savio's things appear too. So just now finally I decided to look into who he is. My God! What a wonderful saint! And Dominic's sister was Catherine! St Dominic, pray for us! Thank you, and praise you, dear Lord, for giving us this wonderful saint! Thank you and praise you forever and ever and ever!

12. Dominic

Help me to be like you.

13. Elizabeth Vogel

I wish I had His Courage, innocence, and Purity.
    St. Dominic Savio Pray for Us

14. Cindee

Dear Saint Dominic Savio: I feel your pain for I feel I have been falsely accused also. My final pre-trial date is October 5. Please help me to have these charges reduced or dismissed on this ridiculous case altogether! Please let the prosecuting attorney have a compassionate position when he/she hears this case. I was hauled off in hand cuffs to jail for an incident which I believe did not warrant an arrest. It was humiliating and totally uncalled for. The counties and cities are looking for revenues in any way possible to have positive cash flow. It is too bad folks who are having a fun time and abiding the law, the police forces can find ANY LITTLE THING to prosecute them for. A misdemeanor on my record could mean I will never obtain a job, even though I just graduated with a master's degree in May. St. Dominic, please petition for me that I will be dismissed or charged to a much lesser degree than is posted. I pray everyday that this can be resolved!

15. Jdude

St Dominic ur great I'm sorry u died at a young age I'll keep u in my prayers! I get falsely accused of a lot of things plz help the prosecutors figure out the truth

16. Anu

Really i like u lot. I love u so much st.Dominic.

I like u r way of living.

17. Savio Rodrigues

I PRAISE THE LORD FROM MY HEART FOR SHOWING HIS LOVE THROUGH DOMINIC SAVIO.
    Pray for us that we to may chose motto like you did:- "Death but no sin!"

18. john

Dear dominic i really need a miracle sometime soon plz help me
    amen
    i think your awesome and a great role modal

19. Joseph John Pereira

st.dominic savio I love you and patron of choir boys please help us in trouble times

20. Francis Eric

,,he was very good saint,, some of his attitudes just like me.