St. Francis Xavier Comments

FRANCIS XAVIER, ST. (1506-1552). Born in the family castle of Xavier, near Pamplona in the Basque area of Spanish Navarre on Apr. 7, he was sent to the University of Paris 1525, secured his licentiate in 1528, met Ignatius Loyola and became one of the seven who in 1534, at Montmartre founded the Society of Jesus. In 1536 he left Paris to join Ignatius in Venice, from whence they all in tended to go as missionaries to Palestine (a trip which ... Continue Reading

1. Siddharth
    10 months ago

So some sort of saint! Insults Hindus and followers of other religions. Calls them devil worshippers. Instigated children to attack places of worship. May Indians learn some lessons ,gain wisdom and rise from 1000 year stupor. Meanwhile Francis Xavier you were pathetic.

2. Joseph Mathew
    10 months ago

St. Francis Xavier, please continue to pray for India; our ancestors who welcomed, obeyed and stood by you and passed on the mantle of faith to us. Though still we are small in number we adhere to it with fervor and devotion.

3. chet bas
    10 months ago

happy feast day St. Francis Xavier. my mom and i are forever grateful to you

4. Fabian Ajuora
    11 months ago

Oh.St Frances Xavier,For your love for human soul,pray for we Nigerian University Student,that God may save us from this present,bad condition of the Universities.

5. Paulo Tuivuna

dear St Francis Xavier please pray for my son. He choose you to be his confirmation name.

6. BA

Dear St Francis: Through your intercessions, I just got a temporary short term job. Please continue your intercession so that this temporary job will be a full time regular job. I also thank you for the prayer answered for my youngest sibling. Please continue your intercessions for him to choose the right path in his life. BA

7. Mr.Blackmore

BEST SAINT EVAR

8. joey

i am choosing this saint for confirmation because he is an example that all people no matter how cocky or self prided you are jesus will give you strength to be like him

9. velington da silva

yes it helped me a lot and i believe he prayed for me for us and our families and relationship and for every goan and all the people in the world i want to thank god and to all the angels and the saints

10. ben

Please pray for my brother that he finds the right path to college. He wants to go to Xavier University and i think that i want saint francis xavier as my confirmation name. Francis xavier is a very big inspiration because he does all of the things that a saint needs to do to devote their life to christ. Saint Francis Xavier... Pray for us!

11. Debbie

Dear St Francis. You are indeed my patron saint. I remember having a dream where a voice was calling out to me to pray to St Francis. Didn't know which so consulted with a very devoted catholic lady who advised me to pray to St Francis Xavier. I have never forgotten this. Today, as I begin my novena to St Francis ... I pray for a good stable job, help in fixing the roof of my house and other repairs, help for my daughter, good health and for God to provide for our daily needs. I pray this in Jesus' wonderful name. Amen.

12. john peter

st xavier he was the helpful to our nation of india to enlorge the society through serve
    the poor comunity to uplift,,pray for us and our childs

13. Eustace

St Francis Xavier You converted alot of citizens in foreign countries lead our priest and all the clegy so that the may spread the good news of our Lord Jesus Christ. Pray for me and my family to continue following the good news with all our strength in mind, soul and heart that we come to see the LORD Jesus in glory, Pray for us to our LORD JESUS that we should always have our hearts full of Love for our LORD and Neigbour as Christ Jesus taught us. we ask all these prayers through our LORD JESUS CHRIST. AMEN

14. Joseph Mathew

St. Francis Xavier, Your name is firmly itched into our minds, since you landed at Cochin in 1524, and baptized many, until your hands became so limp, that they had to be propped up! Please pray for us to bear witness to Jesus in all circumstances.

15. Francis Xavier

Dear saint Francis Xavier, pray for me,beg the Lord Jesus to have mercy on me

16. sem. mark joseph

dear St. Francis,

Pray for us seminarians especially I who desire also to become holy priest someday.

17. chet bas

happy feast day St. Francis Xavier. you are a great role model for all of us

18. Mona

Please pray for Jacob that he finds the right path, for his mother that the doctors can slow the progression on her disease, for his grandmother that she doesn't have breast cancer and for all cancer patients that they deal with their religion with grace and dignity. Thank you.

19. Allinson

Dear St. Francis Xavier

On the occasion of your feast day Bless me and my family. Keep us safe always.

20. Francis Xavier

Saint Francis Xavier is my patron saint,I chose his name for my confirmation name because his life was worthy of living and to reward him, God did not let his body to see corruption. He has obtained many graces for me. As it was his obligation to bring chritianity to the exiled, we catholics should learn from him.