St. Augustine of Hippo Comments

St. Augustine of Hippo is the patron of brewers because of his conversion from a former life of loose living, which included parties, entertainment, and worldly ambitions. His complete turnaround and conversion has been an inspiration to many who struggle with a particular vice or habit they long to break. This famous son of St. Monica was born in Africa and spent many years of his life in wicked living and in false beliefs. Though he ... Continue Reading

1. KlintonKuntz

Very nice article

2. Michael Waters

St. Augustine's pre-Catholic lifestyle mirrored mine. I find his forgiveness and love profound and his wisdom endless.

3. Michael Waters

This great man relented to the will of our Lord and converted to Catholicism. He was intelligent, a wild-man, an addict. But the power of faith in God gave him grace and today he is my inspiration. He found love and forgiveness. Then shared.

4. stevo

what a great man from partier to priest

5. Heartina Mathews

He is a great example to me that one can leave his/her sinful ways and can be a part of God's Kingdom.

6. maricar

i am the class adviser of II- St. Augustine here in our institution and I'm glad to have him as our patron. His prayers help me a lot in handling my students.

7. Callie and Suman

We love him! Yay st. augustine :)

8. Augustine quaicoe

i have taken st.Augustine of hippo as my patron saint because i was born on augustine.

9. Gratien

May I get a video about him.

10. Al Gomez

San Augustine my favorite saint. Great admiration ! My favorite, love him very much!

11. Augustine

he has the same name as me

12. Dylan

I'm studying him for school

13. Alec

i love st. augustine. he's my confirmation saint. he's an awesome role model to all teenagers. he sure is to me.

14. Joey

St. Augustine is very interesting

15. Jade McRobb

I never Knew this was actually going to be interesting

16. Nilla K.

this sight really helped me with my report! st augustine rox!

17. Diana

This is a really helpful site! It really explained St. Augustine in a different light and helped me to understand in language that was more simple than what I was reading! One problem is that it is hard to find out how to cite this website for my project.

18. Yvonne

Beautiful site!! Helped me teach my RCIA class.

19. Danny

where did he die?

20. Dona

I need to do a report on him so this is a good site!