St. Kiara Comments

Irish virgin, a disciple of St. Fintan Munnu Kiara, who is also listed as Chier, lived near Nenagh, in Tipperary, Ireland. Continue Reading

1. Kandra

My confirmation name.

2. kimberly

she is so cool she saved someones life and risked hers

3. Kiara

My name is Kara! I love how close it is to my name.

4. Ciara

Thats my name but I spell it with a 'C' instead of a 'K'

5. M. Soss

Information on St. Kiara can be found in the Wikipedia online...very interesting! Beautiful name.

6. Kiara info?

Id really like to know more info on st Kiara

7. kiara

kiara is my name!

8. Chinthaka Fernando

I really want to see way more information about St.Kiara cause that is my daughters name.I want see images also

9. Kiara

I really want to see way more information about St.Kiara cause that is my name.

10. Kira

i need to know alot more because this is the saint for my English work...... and its the closest to my real name!

11. niki

i need to know alot more because this is my saint name for confirmation

12. theresa

i really wish there was a lot more info on this saint! it is my daughters name, and i would like to tell her more about st.kiara.

13. kira

i need alot more information about her for my confirmation project at school

14. abbey

I need a lot more info about her for my confirmation.

15. natalie

i need more information to choose her for my conformation

16. Meg