St. Kiara Comments

Irish virgin, a disciple of St. Fintan Munnu Kiara, who is also listed as Chier, lived near Nenagh, in Tipperary, Ireland. Continue Reading

1. Kiana

That's so cool! Her name is really close to mine :)

2. Jennifer

My brother is named for St. Brendan, so this seems very appropriate! Thank you!

3. Alex ugo

The name Kiara is a very lovely name. I so much like the saint's name and her biography and meaning that is why I called my daughter KIARA and she was born on 16th of October the patron's day of celebration.

4. Melinda Lynnea

I really like this name but i need mor information for confirmation.

5. Paramita

I will choose this name as my confirmation name! Thank you for providing informations about her. So now my name would be Kiara Paramita :) and i already love the way it sounds, so chic and beautiful.

6. Joachim Pitala

My daughter will be having her confirmation next month. She has chosen St. Kiara as her preferred confirm name but there is very little information about her background. The Church should have information about her because after all the Church had made her a Saint. Please provide at least some of her life stories.

Thanks

7. indiah

I really want to chose Saint Kiara for my conformation name but I cant find any infomation. This was a tinsey bit helpful I have to do a project and I have to realate to saint kiara but I dont know anything abiut her!! If anyone has any infomation of websites i would love to kno them!!!

thanks Indiah

8. lizbert

i love the name but i need more info about her to choose her for my confirmation

9. Ciara

thats my name....i would like to pick it but it would be a bit weird if my name was ciara kiara!!!

10. Daria

i reeaallii like this name its Beautiful but i need more information for my Conformation :/

11. Deborah Stafford

I was sorely disappointed by the lack of information and/or link for more information. For instance, when and why was she Sainted? What about her life? When was her name anglizied from Ciar? I know you have limited space, but just a link for more information would have been so very much more helpful.

12. KIm

this needs more info, for my conformation.

13. Ciara

that my name its just spelled different go saint kiara

14. karen

I need mors information about st.kiara for my confirmation project in school :p

15. Sabrina

this information was horrible! Kiara is such a pretty name and I would love to have her as my confirmation name but there's no info

16. Samantha

I am thinking of using this saint for my confirmation name. I think its so pretty! But i need way more information on her. : /
    Oh, don't go on Wikipedia because the info can be wrong. Any person can go on there, make an account and change any info on anything that's on it.
    If anyone knows where i can get more info on St. Kiara i would love to know. Thanks

17. chinthaka fernando

I really want to see way more information about St.Kiara cause that is my daughters name.I want see images also

18. indika

could you please send me some more information as a would like it for my confirmation name. thank you

19. Bree

More info would be good

20. Brooke

It would be more helpful if there was a lot of information about her. I would like to choose her for my confirmation name but this is not useful information. It would also be better if there was a picture of the saint.