St. Thomas Comments

St. Thomas was a Jew, called to be one of the twelve Apostles. He was a dedicated but impetuous follower of Christ. When Jesus said He was returning to Judea to visit His sick friend Lazarus, Thomas immediately exhorted the other Apostles to accompany Him on the trip which involved certain danger and possible death because of the mounting hostility of the authorities. At the Last Supper, when Christ told His Apostles that He was going to prepare ... Continue Reading

1. christie

St. Thomas the Apostle, today's readings reaffirm that the Catholic Church is founded on the blood of Martyrs. The holy apostles constitute the foundation, with Christ as the Corner stone. Thank you St. Thomas for coming to India, for my ancestors must have listened to your teaching, witnessed you miracles and been baptised by you. I have received the greatest gift of Baptism. Dear St. Thomas I traveled to Chennai and walked into the cave where you hid. You were pursued by the enemy and stabbed to death.
    Pray for the Catholic Church in India.

2. Vineeth

St.Thomas , Please pray for US and increase our faith through your prayers.
    Vineeth

3. Nigel

Please increase my faith in the Jord St.THOMAS.I am always swaying to and fro in my faith always falling to my temptations.help me get over al powers of evil that constantly surround me and pursue my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ in everything I do.please hear my prayers saint Thomas.

4. K. Silva

St Thomas please pray for our country.

5. Melissa Miranda

Its gives you knowledge and full life story of each and every saint.Your website is very good and easy to about.

6. Alfa

St Thomas.. I really need your help!!.. please help me get through this year.. I am working hard but I can't keep up with all the work. Please help me pass all my exams with an A grade.. I am not doing well at college at the moment.. it is sooo hard.. Please ask Jesus to help me and with your prayers and support I will get the grades... I beg you.. St Thomas I thrust in you

7. babu marokhi

i like this site very much becouse i get all the bible details from this site

8. Manu Mathews

Just a small correction........
    St. Thomas the Apostle came to Kerala and converted the upper class society(Brahmins, etc)
    not Jews...

Thank You.

9. treasa

st thomas, pls pray for me
    help me to overcome my fears, and doubts
    You are wonderful..
    thanks for all favours

in name of Jesus, Amen.

10. BABU MAROKHI

IT was very intersting.

11. Squanto Javier Sagachuia III

People make fun of me 4 my name...:( What should i do?

12. Javier

yo my brothas st tomas was a boss. he is cool and on a not 99 problems list so its all good

13. Cijo T Thomas

St.Thomas's story, till the time of Jesus, it is there in the Bible.
    why he had decided to come to India? How was the journey ? His experience in the journey? Does he wrote anything?

14. J Simon

St. Thomas recieved and shared the blessings of Lord Jesus to all Christian (The follower of Jesus), where He (Lord Jesus) said in the occasion before his ascention to heaven "Blessed are thou believe me without seeing..."

Thank St. Thomas.
    J. Simon
    Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

15. Neenu

St. Thomas pray for us......

16. Arlene

Happy Feast Day St. Thomas! I always remembered as a child the phrase, "don't Be a doubting Thomas"! it took awhile before I realized the meaning of that phrase.
    Please bless us and watch over us and intercede for us, we are all your children and "doubters", I ask this in your name Amen

17. shelton wijesiri

I love to learn more and more about our saints.I am lucky enough to get that support through EWTN.

18. Aidan

This is a very good website!

19. Mike

This was kind of helpful.Greetings from Tottenham, ON!

20. Emma

Penultimate sentance -"He capped his left by shedding his blood for his Master, speared to death at a place called Calamine." Should this be capped his LIFE?!