St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

Franciscan mystic and the patron saint of pilots and air passengers. He was born in Cupertino, Italy. After several attempts to enter the religious life, he was accepted by the Conventual Franciscans at Grattela, where he received ordination in 1628. He soon demonstrated many gifts, including the ability to fly through the air. In 1639, because of the enmity of his fellow monks, Joseph was sent to Assisi. In 1653, the Inquisition sent him to ... Continue Reading

1. Rachel

St. Joseph of Cupertino, by your grace and through your prayers I was able to pass one important examination, for which I offer my deepest thanks. I humbly ask again for your prayers in my most recent examination, and for your help. Please pray for me once again.

Happy Feast Day on September 18th.

2. Bisha Cyriac

Dear St. Joseph, Please pray that I find a suitable life partner soon and lead a very happy married life. Thanks.

3. blue

Please pray for me so that I will pass all my exams and that I will go to university..I will get my result on 16th august....

4. CS

St. Joseph....I had posted a prayer asking for help on the test I took this past Saturday, it was visible, but is no longer visible....I am getting nervous....I hope you got my message and I hopthat you were able to help me, as I also prayed to you.....now I ask another favor....my son has some tests coming up in school tomorrow and the next day....I ask that you calm his nerves and that he test well. Thank You...

5. ria

Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino! You never fail to heed to my calls, however petty they may be. I offer all my successes to you and to the Lord Almighty. Thank you again!

6. Jessica

Thank you St. Joseph for always being there for my son and n making him pass his finals.
    Faithfully yours,
    Jessica

7. Mary

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for your prayers for my son, Andy. He was offered the job he applied for. Please keep him in your prayers that this job keeps him safe and changes his world for the better. The power of prayer is so great. I will pass your name on.

8. Michael Frank

My gf and I are taking the Physical Therapy board exam tomorrow. If we pass we will be licensed to practice for life! This is the biggest test of our lives and I am writing in the hopes that St. Joseph and anyone else's prayers will help us to perform to the best of our abilities. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we will do the same for all of you!

Thank you and GOD BLESS!!

9. Becca

I have a BIG test all day tomorrow, and I just found out about him. I wrote the prayer down to bring with me tomorrow. Your anecdotes have been very comforting (not that one needs proof before prayer, but it'll definitely calm down my nerves) Many blessings to all, and please pray for me (and the other test takers!) Thank you & GBY

10. chet bas

i agree with jude.i am in medical school now.the volume of reading is immense, so it is impossible to remember everything. many times, after praying to St. Joseph of Cupertino, most of the questions on my exams happened to be on the subjects that i remembered the most. For anyone out there who is in school or needs to pass an exam, don't forget to pray to this saint. i also pray to him whenever i fly on a plane. i had the good fortune to visit Osimo, where he died. I hope God will grant me the grace to visit St. Joseph's town again in the future. May God bless all of you.

11. Jude

I prayed for intercession with this saint before taking a very difficult examination that I desperately needed to pass. Now I started the praying during my early study process and I did a lot of studying. But the miraculous thing about passing the test was that most of the questions just fell under topics that I knew the best. There were so many questions that could have thrown me for a loop but the questions I received were right in my highlights. It was incredible! This saint is awesome!

12. Harry

the saint on my birthday .............i will also become a pilot wit his blessing:).:

13. C31c1l

Really? he can fly? Woow... Never heard this before.... But however, now if everytime i'll go to fly, or if someone's i love will go with flight, i will pray to St. Joseph of Cupertiono, so he will guide and covered it's flight...

14. Sunjay Pai

soooooo awesome i love him

15. ben

who is the patron saint for university students ?

16. Catholic people

This is sooo cool

17. jack

i think that this is the coolest saint he can fly

18. Catholic lover

PLEASE, save me from the evils of hell: PRAISE BE TO GOD

19. sasha.j.bings

Wow! Truely inspirational that the patron saints look after us and they do I was once in a plane can and did not think I would make it I prayed and prayed, I ended up surviving.