St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

Franciscan mystic and the patron saint of pilots and air passengers. He was born in Cupertino, Italy. After several attempts to enter the religious life, he was accepted by the Conventual Franciscans at Grattela, where he received ordination in 1628. He soon demonstrated many gifts, including the ability to fly through the air. In 1639, because of the enmity of his fellow monks, Joseph was sent to Assisi. In 1653, the Inquisition sent him to ... Continue Reading

1. Judy Johnson
    6 months ago

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for your intercession for my son. I will continue to pray for his success for the semester. Thank you.

2. Rebecca Dittrich
    6 months ago

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino for helping my niece to pass some very difficult tests today and for watching over her today! Amen

3. Maria
    6 months ago

I give thanks to God through the intercession of St. Joseph of Cupertino, Our Lady of Good Studies and St. Thomas for helping our son pass his finals. He is attending a private school in which the course work is very intense. His midterms are every four weeks and finals at the end of 8 weeks. I continue to pray that he will pass all of his classes and earn his degree. I also pray for his good health.

4. Blaise
    7 months ago

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for the success of my examination...

5. Laura
    10 months ago

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino for listening to
    my prayers and getting me through my exam
    last week. I pray to you once again for my final exam
    which is in two weeks that I pass and achieve
    my diploma. Thank you.

6. Grace

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino, my grandson has passed all three subjects by praying to you this summer. I will continue to pray to you not only for my grandchildren, but for all children who are finding it hard to study. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    Grace

7. Richard

O Great St. Joseph of Cupertino who while on earth did obtain from God the grace to be asked at your examination only the questions you knew, obtain for me a like favour in the examinations on University of London International Programmes Diploma in Law passes in Criminal Law 62, Public Law 64, Common Law Reasoning and Institutions 66 and Elements of the Law of Contract 68 for candidate no. 151480 NG CHI SIANG MERVYN which the whole examination was pass for which I am now preparing. In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.

Through Christ our Lord.

St. Joseph of Cupertino, Pray for us.

Amen.

8. gayu

thanx a lot st.joseph of cupertino. i passed in the exam.pls make me pass in the other exam too. i ll b very grtful.

9. Marvin Fernandes

THANKYOU TO ST JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO THROUGH HIS INTERCESSION I WAS ABLE TO SCORE GOOD MARKS IN MY M.E(MACHINE DESIGN) COURSE FOR THE IST AND IIND SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS AND NOW I ASK HIM TO HELP ME IN MY IIIRD AND IV TH SEMESTER WHICH INCLUDES PROJECT WORK.ONCE AGAIN I THANK ST.JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO.THANKYOU JESUS AND MOTHER MARY.

10. Richard

Saint Joseph of Cupertino, All the Saints, All Guardian Angels, The Blessed Virgin Mary and Jesus please intercede to God to help Mervyn to pass of my examinations in Criminal Law, Public Law, Common Law Reasoning and Institutions and Elements of the Law of Contract for receiving the University of London Diploma in Law Certification and Transcript Slip passes in Criminal Law, Public Law, Common Law Reasoning and Institutions and Elements of the Law of Contract for candidate number: 38892/151480. I promise to do good with this knowledge and to spread the word through Christ, Our Lord. Amen.

11. Paul

St Joseph of Cupertino has always been helpful to me. You must do the work, and he will help you to understand. I could not have passed my last course without his help.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

12. Clay

Thanks so much, St. Joseph!

13. sheila

would like to show my gratitude to St Joseph of Cupertino .for hearing my prayers for my grandsons very important exams ,in air engeneering ,to our delight he passed with high grades ,i will continue to pray to him through his further exams ,and also my grandaughter who needs help in her fial school year

14. ds

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino,
    Thank you so very much for helping my daughters on their exams, Please continue to help them. Our most grateful thanks for all of your help. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

15. ds

Dear Saint Joseph, Please continue to help my daughters with their upcoming quizzes and exams. You always help! We will continue to pray for you wonderful assistance. Our most grateful thanks!

16. Frances

Thank you st joseph for answering my prayers. I prayed to you to help my child in his exam and he passed with a high grade

17. Kiran

Thank you st. Joseph for guiding me and protecting me through my flight training, all I humbly ask of you is pray that I land a job with an airline.

18. Ann

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for helping me pass my nursing nclex. It has been a year and I thank God for his blessings and I believe that if God brings you to it....He will lead you through it.

19. ds

Thank you Saint Joseph for helping my daughters on their tests!

20. gratefulmother

Grateful thanks to St Joseph of Cupertino for his help for my daughters exam success this summer.